About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:03
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Diet Pills

Since i really haven't had much time to hit the gym lately I picked up these 'Stacker 3' pills to keep my metabolism up...I didn't really feel spun when I took them, but...I've been awake for 2 days straight! This is legalized speed. Does anybody else know of any other (otc) diet pills like this? This is good for studying...
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:14
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

xenadrine, and yellow jackets are good.
i like yellow jacks a lot, but they are expensive. well sorta, cuz if i had 40 bucks for a bottle id rather buy some weed.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 00:06
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

crack. that's over the counter, right?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 00:16
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

OTC Crack...sorta. lol. I've heard it called "trucker crack".

Stackers, minithins, yellow jackets, and all that other shit contains EPHEDRINE which is closely related to METHAMPHETAMINE, and is in fact sometimes used in its manufacture.

Staying up for long periods of time on stimulants is definitly not healthy. Lack of sleep depresses the immune system, can cause hallucinations and feelings of malaise in general. I used to take stacker 2s once or twice a week when exercising or partying. One or two uses a week is probably safe; I definitly wouldn't follow the suggestions on the bottle to take multiple pills per day. It's fun stuff, as long as you don't overdo it.

Addiction is possible. Just because ephedrine is legal doesn't mean you can't become an anti-social, strung-out asshole from it...so plz use responsibly so it stays legal.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-14, 03:02
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

I myself do not have time to work out everyday but please don't take those fucking pills!
Any semi-intelligent person will tell you it can and most likely will cause heart and/or lung problems among other side effects. A girlfriend of mine was taking the same diet drugs as I was a couple of years back and the same dosage, she is now is having tests run because she is so weak she can't even work. That was a wake up call for me. You only have one body, take care of it!
So what if you don't have time to hit the gym everyday. I have lost quit a bit of weight by just eating healthy and working out when I CAN. Lately I have had the time to get in a couple of hours a day but just do it when you can-MAKE time and most importantly be healthy!
---GOOD LUCK---

Sincerely,

~Annabelle
 #6 
Old 2002-10-14, 04:48
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

quote:
Originally posted by 40ozTOfreedom:
xenadrine, and yellow jackets are good.
i like yellow jacks a lot, but they are expensive. well sorta, cuz if i had 40 bucks for a bottle id rather buy some weed.



$40 for some ephedrine? I saw ephedra by itself, 2 bottles for $15 at GNC.

Anyway, why not just steal the stuff? $40 for a bottle of pills is highway robbery. I'd say shoplifting is justifiable in this case. Rob them blind for trying to rob you! :P

BTW, in my experience, eph doesn't mix real well with weed. All it does is cause massive paranoia. It is pretty fun when you're drinking though.

quote:

Any semi-intelligent person will tell you it can and most likely will cause heart and/or lung problems among other side effects.



Yes, among the susceptible: people over 40, people who eat poorly and don't exercise, obese people. Probably anyone who would actually use them for dieting...lol!

Personally I think the buzz is fun and really gets you talking to people. Great for people who are normally pretty reserved at parties. Also good for getting lots of stuff done if you have ADD tendencies...like cleaning your room, organizing stuff.

I definitly wouldn't recommend using the stuff really often though.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-14, 14:22
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

A girl I know took a few too many of these and ended up in the hospital, be careful.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-14, 19:47
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

You won't see me tryin' those. I'm skinny as shit and can't afford to me takin' diet pills. Even if they do get you high, with their indended purposes, I don't think they should fucked around with.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-15, 03:46
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

I have to agree with Annabelle here. I have a women friend she so fuckin hot, she looks fine but thinks she needs diet pills right. Well she yells at me for bein a rotten ass stealing junkie but she wants to take the ephdrine shit! Im like wtf i explained the dangers to her she still didnt care. I was like if you do it i swear im gonna blow 200mg's of oxy right in front of you!! It kept her from doing it . Ephedrine is a shitee buzz like caffiene anyway.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-15, 07:51
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

well, my 2 cents is...this isn't really a good recretional drug, yet generally a decent way to enjoy your favorite foods and cheat out on suffering the consequences of extra flab...every now and then. But, if your some overly-bloated fatass (I doubt any of you guys are) who thinks this is the answer is dead wrong and will prolly end up hurting himself (these are the ppl that generally give ephedra bad press)..good diet and exercise should always be the primary objective

oh yeah,..I read some reports on erowid about some kids who snort this shit, lol
 #11 
Old 2002-10-15, 08:09
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

what is oralgel? never herd of it? Is it otc? would it help maybe getting through opiate wd better than soma and benzos. FUCK I WANNA BLOW 80mgs RIGHT NOW! but i sucked it up my nose last night!
 #12 
Old 2002-10-15, 08:12
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

quote:
Originally posted by subvertpunk:
what is oralgel? never herd of it? Is it otc? would it help maybe getting through opiate wd better than soma and benzos. FUCK I WANNA BLOW 80mgs RIGHT NOW! but i sucked it up my nose last night!


there are some mild valium related drugs that can ease you off oc...go see a doc. Psychiatrists in Cali are very liberal, so i wouldn't worry about getting the runaround

[This message has been edited by Godfuck (edited 10-15-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-10-15, 08:13
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

wow sorry wrong thread! man im fucked up! im soooo sorry i thought we were talking about oragel here. Seriously im really sorry shouldnt be posting.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-15, 08:49
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Diet Pills

Oh yeah, I saw on CNN that yellow jackets got taken off the market..so..if thats your thing id pick up as much as you can while you can...I also saw that there's a Stacker 4 now...I dont see how these pills can get more powerful without being illegal.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics