About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 13:51
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default If you were in SF last night...

And found a roll of 10 Pax's, give them back. They are my property.

And if you broke into my house and stole 7-8 rolls of Alzams, I would also like those back. Thank you.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 13:57
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

alright, I'll fed ex it and you should get it by friday.

nah, seriously...that's gotta suck. I accidently dropped nearly an entire bottle of klonopin in the toilet a few months ago, so i can relate. (haha, no...I didn't take the pills after that)

[This message has been edited by Godfuck (edited 10-13-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 15:23
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

UPDATE: I found the missing Pax and some Alzam, but I'm still missing some Alzam.

GIVE IT BACK, YOU WHORE!
 #4 
Old 2002-10-13, 23:38
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

hehe my friend was there last night, brought me some pills with him white supermans...

i'll ask him about your shit
 #5 
Old 2002-10-14, 02:07
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

The Alzams were in my apartment... I doubt someone would pick the locks, steal 50 pills and nothing else... Maybe I just lost them.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-14, 02:53
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=997 cool
 #7 
Old 2002-10-14, 05:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

WTF is a shitty e pill doing in my thread?

Get out, raver.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-14, 06:28
abstractAffect abstractAffect is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

stop braggin and start giving ... meet you on mission.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-15, 05:16
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

Mission is a long street. And I don't go there, either. The crowd is not my style. I don't like strapping everytime I go out on a weekend.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-15, 06:21
abstractAffect abstractAffect is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

lol ... i know mission is horrible ... it was just a random street ... coulda said haight..embarcaderro.. or even market ..
regardless where do u hang out ? .. so i can start patrolling the streets for lost valuables ... lol
 #11 
Old 2002-10-15, 10:27
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: If you were in SF last night...

believe it or not, this shit is pretty common...If you walk around the drag @ Austin every weekend and look on the ground, your bound to find baggies of coke, meth, even some e...not alot of it, but still
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics