About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 05:59
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Junglist

You are absolutly right; I should have considered the thread I was in before taking that shot as I did.

Most sincere appologies [Which I'd like to extend, also, to Acidmelt - eventhough he's not likely to read it].

It was a most disrespectful thing to do and goes totally against what I was trying to say and do.

[Would it help if I said that I've been at this - trying to catch up after my accident earlier in the week - since late Friday night; and that I've been up longer due to pain and my bi-polar?]

[No? I thought not]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 06:16
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Junglist

shit man, i flew off worse than you did, i was referring to godfuck, etc. i always know your intentions are pure, and anything you said wasnt laced with profanity and outlandish flaming like all that i said. its all good, meta. no worries.

real sorry about your accident and everything else as well. if there was some way for me to get you something to help i surely would, but alas, about 3000 miles and nothing but an internet connection to keep us in touch. all i can offer is my moral support and kind words. stay strong, you seem to always have, and you havent rolled over yet. one day you will be rewarded, i am sure.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 06:48
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Junglist

Thanks.

Believe it or not such posts of support really do give me a tremendous boost.

Hmm... 3000 miles away, you say?

That would put you either in the middle of the Pacific ocean [I think...]...

Or it puts you in the vicinity of North Carolina [vicinity being relative to how close I am to it].

Am I correct?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-13, 14:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Junglist

Junglist is a hippie.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-13, 16:43
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Junglist

i think that about the only think "hippie" about me is the music i listen to. these are hippies. im nothing like that, i sometimes wear a beard (read: grow) but i shaved it off yesterday. id say im more of just a normal guy thats into a band called phish mostly. if that makes me a hippie in your eyes, heh, whatever.

Meta, youre close. West Virginia.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-13, 16:45
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Junglist

actually, those arent really hippies. theyre w00kies. a name given to the dirty lot rat kinda people you inevitably encounter at shows. thats a friends website... pretty funny shit. ozzyw00k is by far my favorite
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics