|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-11, 23:22
|
KarlMaloneSay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
herroin dosages
what is the normal injected dosage of heroin? i wanna try it and tomorrow im supposed to. someone told me that 2.5 mg is good for the first time, but someone my size could use 20mg without overdosing...im 220 and 5'11. o also where the fuck can i get a syringe of my own, and can i reuse them?
|
|
#2
 2002-10-11, 23:38
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
Quite frankly I can't think of anything worse you could do.
You may very likely end up looking back and think of it as the point where your life went to sh*t.
Please believe me, it is nothing to mess with, especially IV. You will get hooked too easily.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-12, 00:18
|
Godfuck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
quote: Originally posted by Metaphysicist: Quite frankly I can't think of anything worse you could do.
You may very likely end up looking back and think of it as the point where your life went to sh*t.
Please believe me, it is nothing to mess with, especially IV. You will get hooked too easily.
I second that motion ...seriously, don't. Everybody I know who decided to give it a whirl ended up 'ruining their lives'...'ruining their lives' being a serious understatement EDIT: God no, don't reuse needles...they get infected easily as fuck [This message has been edited by Godfuck (edited 10-12-2002).]
|
|
#4
 2002-10-12, 00:59
|
KarlMaloneSay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
ya...i dont know, maybe i wont...ive done all the hard shit cept heroin, ive done opium coke meth crack and crack was insanely addictive...and ive ived coke before...once, i just wasnt sure if i could reuse needles as i was never faced with iving it again
|
|
#5
 2002-10-12, 04:32
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
You go to the hospital and ask for a fitpack. If you don't know that what business do you have shooting up?
|
|
#6
 2002-10-12, 04:44
|
TOKED ONE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
why the hell would people mess with that shit anyway im telling you just stick with weed
|
|
#7
 2002-10-12, 13:52
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
quote: Originally posted by KarlMaloneSay: ...ive done opium coke meth crack and crack was insanely addictive
If that is true then you really have no business messing with Heroin. Crack is not addictive. Oh, if you count mental addicition then yeah, it is. But in the true, physical sense it surely is not. Imagine what you went through with crack; now add to that:
Stomach cramps
The runs
Being either too hot or too cold [no in between]
Muscle cramps
Absolutly unable to get comfortable
Unable to sit still for more than a few seconds at a time
Runaway emotions such to make a manic-depressive person seem stable
And that's what you'll experience from the first morning you wake up without anything [actually, that is what will wake you up. And it will last a good 4 to 14 days... Even should you make it through, you will always have a craving for it, like an itch in the back of your brain that never, ever completey goes away. quote: Originally posted by KarlMaloneSay: ...ive done opium coke meth crack and crack was insanely addictive
If that is true then you really have no business messing with Heroin. Crack is not addictive. Oh, if you count mental addicition then yeah, it is. But in the true, physical sense it surely is not. Imagine what you went through with crack; now add to that:
Stomach cramps
The runs
Being either too hot or too cold [no in between]
Muscle cramps
Absolutly unable to get comfortable
Unable to sit still for more than a few seconds at a time
Runaway emotions such to make a manic-depressive person seem stable
And that's what you'll experience from the first morning you wake up without anything [actually, that is what will wake you up. And it will last a good 4 to 14 days... Even should you make it through, you will always have a craving for it, like an itch in the back of your brain that never, ever completey goes away.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-12, 16:22
|
JCX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
I've actually been contemplating doing heroin for a while now, but im just curious: will one get all those negative effects for 4-14 days after just a single dose? (luckily i don't have enough money for much)
|
|
#9
 2002-10-12, 16:24
|
JCX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
Oh, I forgot to add that i've used quite a bit of cocaine (snorted and smoked) and i just up and decided to quit one day and never really got cravings for it. The worst it was is "I feel like doing some coke" but i never thought about it for more than a few seconds at a time.
|
|
#10
 2002-10-12, 21:20
|
SSP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
Ive done heroin, insufflated. Insufflation or smoking of heroin is no different than than people snorting oxycodone. As long as its only done on a rare occasion and you dont have opiate tolerance before, its not a big deal at all. Personally I dont like heroin, makes me puke. Im more of a meth and cocaine man myself.
But you sure as hell shouldnt go into heroin shooting or with already having any opiate tolerance whatsoever. That's how you get addicted.
|
|
#11
 2002-10-12, 22:41
|
Tao the fugitive 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
quote: Originally posted by JCX: I've actually been contemplating doing heroin for a while now, but im just curious: will one get all those negative effects for 4-14 days after just a single dose? (luckily i don't have enough money for much)
contemplating heroin...why contemplating..in my experience heroin is something one just 'does'.. its the nature of the drug .. you just 'exist' and you just 'do' it. but to answer your question: heroin is a scary drug because it will probably be one of the nicest things you ever do/did, and no you will not be addicted in the slightest... but you WIll wanna do it again, and thats were the infamy of the drug starts.. you will do it again and again if you have in the slightest bit an addictive personality.... then a tolerance will begin in 4-8 weeks, you wont notice at first... its mainly psycological for a long while but its the thin edge of a long wedge... so my opinion is that if you think you dont wanna be an addict and you usually get in to stuff you do obsessivly, then dont try smack... but then if you think you should try everthing once and you want an exercise in exerting self control.. the decision is yours... let me know how you get on. oh in answer to the original question: dont be a dick.. the only reason you would consider hitting up smack is if you had a habit too large to support on smoking, with no tolerance you will likely die 1st attempt, think on it
|
|
#12
 2002-10-13, 00:10
|
deptstoremook 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
Yea really don't mess with Heroin...
My aunt is an addict, and I can honestly say she would be a lot better off dead. I don't mean that in a mean way, either. It's a lot worse than death. I feel like crying whenever I think about her.
But if you're going to ruin your life, and it IS your choice, go to www.erowid.com for dosages.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-13, 01:24
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
Well there's not much more I can add to that, except may to stress the point that one use will not get you hooked, nor will occassional..
That the trouble is that you will very likely find that you really like the feeling, and so end up doing it again. Then again.
You may do it only every so often...for a while. Slowly, though,you will start doing a bit more, a liitle more often, until one day wham! you realize that you've done it 5 days in 7 for the past month and that you really don't feel so good until you do it again....
|
|
#14
 2002-10-13, 02:16
|
culinaryoverlord 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
Yah', my habit started when I had a headache, I was living in shitsville, I used to count the used rigs in the hallway to use as a divination of how my day was going to go. I had used lots of different drugs off and on, pot regularly, shrooms and dose occasionally, and the occasional blow binge. I had just read Junkie, and as such had both a healthy respect for and great curiosity about smack. One day I had a pisscutter of a tension headache, felt like my brain was being twisted, so I went out to find some t3s and a couple of valiums, the street in front of my hotel was pretty much an open air pharmacy, anything anytime. But the only thing around was down, so I bought a flap and railed it. I won't go on about the effects but lets just say I fell in love, heroin penetrates the blood/brain barrier quicker than all other opiates and the rush is the best thing you will ever feel, aside from seeing your child being born. So soon I was buying by the point, about 5 doses of columbian beige for $60, chasing the dragon and playing Sega became an after work ritual. Using weed and other drugs soon became irrelevant, heroin takes over quick. Then the supply of beige dried up, white #4 smack doesnt smoke as well as beige, and there was a little bit of a drought on so snorting it was getting expensive. I am not a criminal by nature, so stealing to feed a habit was out of the question, the area already had 4-5 dealers on every corner so that was not an option either. I bought a rig, a clean one, a nice little unit with replaceable points. I tried mainlining first, into the vein on the back of my hand, but I did not alchohol prep first and caught tetnus(sp?), my hand swelled up like a balloon and I had to buy some penecillin.(strangely enough it didn't take that long to find, people probibly used it to treat abcesses) From then on I just skin popped, the rush wasn't as fast, but I was mixing in a little up too, and I loved the big numb patch on my arm. Then one day I woke up and realized I was a fucking junkie like all the other unemployed fucks out hustling and turning tricks, the people I used to walk by thinking how great it was that I could live here and not become a fuckup like them. I freaked out, I knew I had a habit and that it would suck to come off it. So I quit my job, bought 20 Dilaudids and moved back home to live with my mom for a while. She wasn't particularly surprised, she's a biker momma, and she figured for her son to have a habit would be a good learning experience for him. I tapered off using the morphine, after 2 or three days my point got a barb and started doing a lot of damage when I shot up so I went to smoking it off foil, I drank a lot and smoked a lot of weed to get through the ever increasing in-between times, once I was down to 5 caps I decided I was done and flushed them down the toilet while I was drunk. The next morning I stole $100 from mom and went out to try and score, I got burned by a hooker and shot up some crap that made my liver and kidneys shut down for a while. I went to the hospital with my eyes and skin turning piss yellow, acute hepatoxia or something like that. I spent 3 days on dialisis and got a 21 day rehab ticket. I hated rehab, I know why Cobain jumped the fence and shot himself, the nurses treat you like meat and even the counsellors are so jaded by the volume of patients that their attempts at relating to you seem pretty fucking weak. I have been clean of heroin for 7 years now, the 2 year weed growing and freebasing story is for another day. I have used opiates since, but never junk, junk spoils you for all other drugs, nothing is as good, nothing will make you feel like a pool of liquid gold like heroin. Still want to try it?, I dont blame you, some will, some won't. I will say one thing though, the only time I have ever felt as good as I did on junk is when my daughter was born, and that is the ultimate high. Cheers
|
|
#15
 2002-10-13, 03:14
|
SSP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
You should only do it if you are absolutley sure about your self control. Not an experiment... otherwise you fuck your life up.
EDIT TO ADD:
BTW, I just have to thank metaphysicist for writing such long responses to warn people of the dangers of opioids. You certainly made my earlier decision to try heroin not to be taken as lightly.
[This message has been edited by SSP (edited 10-13-2002).]
|
|
#16
 2002-10-13, 03:22
|
40ozTOfreedom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
culinary, i must say that was the most interesting post of a story i have read in a while. do you still do drugs? (if ya do id be interested in what you would do after quiting heroin)
|
|
#17
 2002-10-13, 06:58
|
culinaryoverlord 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
Fuck yeah I still use drugs, just not heroin, drinkin' up the white is too costly and destructive. Actually I am a total liar too, I will do heroin with MDA or MMDA to moderate the speedy effects. One of the best trips I have been on was "green apple" X, I could tell when it came on that it had a dose of heroin in it. I watched Lost In Space, and Blade Runner, my toes curled, but I was still laid back and sociable. The whole heroin story is more of a cautionary tale than a total stomp on the drug, any drug can be used, or abused. That was my experience with it, but then again, there are not a lot of "positive" heroin stories. Cheers
|
|
#18
 2002-10-13, 07:47
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
Im a junkie its no fun, and i started with vicoden. HA you do herion your gone buddy. Uless your one of the few who hates it.
|
|
#19
 2002-10-13, 08:28
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: herroin dosages
quote: Originally posted by culinaryoverlord: Fuck yeah I still use drugs, just not heroin, drinkin' up the white is too costly and destructive. Actually I am a total liar too, I will do heroin with MDA or MMDA to moderate the speedy effects. One of the best trips I have been on was "green apple" X, I could tell when it came on that it had a dose of heroin in it. I watched Lost In Space, and Blade Runner, my toes curled, but I was still laid back and sociable. The whole heroin story is more of a cautionary tale than a total stomp on the drug, any drug can be used, or abused. That was my experience with it, but then again, there are not a lot of "positive" heroin stories. Cheers
Never tried MDMA, though wanted to; a friend called it 'baby acid'. While it�s true that any drug can be used or abused, opiates stand out on their own in that it's all too easy to go from one to the other and not be able to come back. Culinary >> I'd like to converse more with you; but not in so open a space. My e-mail is listed, if you're game. [if not, that's cool too]. The following is for everyone's information, and Subvertpunk especially: There is a difference between an addict and a junkie. An addict is one who is merely addicted to opiates, while a junkie is the stereotype: The run down, prone to steal, track marks at every conceivable place - many pus filled with one or more abscess person that most people think of when they hear 'heroin user' It's a Dove/Pigeon or Goldfish/Carp type thing. [i.e.: all junkies are addicts; but not all addicts are junkies.]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|