About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-11, 07:17
Bombora Bombora is offline
Regular
 
Default Wow

i've only been hear for about a month but when i first came there were a few noobs whos questions i could answer. Its now filled with a bunch of complete idiots. Well not that ne1 cares but im done here moving onto a better place.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-11, 14:07
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wow

You're a complete idiot. I'm glad you're leaving.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-11, 14:21
rev_DXM rev_DXM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Wow

I liked Bombora, he had some good advice sometimes.

And true, I've been here about as long as he has, but I think he makes a good point: this board has been swamped with "newbie" shite these past coupla weeks, s'why I've been kinda hidin' out and layin' low.

And I think this post should be moved to Bitch and Moan, but has anyone else noticed?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics