About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-11, 02:40
theo theo is offline
Regular
 
Default Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

what is something that you can do while you are stoned (besides sleeping) that wont make you seem like you are stoned. and i mean at home or at a friends house
 #2 
Old 2002-10-11, 02:47
slimpyman slimpyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

whenever it comes to that, i just gotta say video games. i mean i act the same way sober or high. its good. no eye contact, and you chill and play. ahh i love my wavebird controller. but unless someone knows how you play when your sober, dont play high. the difference is immense
 #3 
Old 2002-10-11, 02:51
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

well if you wanna come down i think eating helps or walking around, to me the more you move the more the high fades away. but the video games is a good idea while stoned. maybe you can try saying you were just waking up from a deep sleep, you know just acting tired, maybe a little for eye color.

who knows, i say you know best with your parents as it seems that is what you're trying to avoid
 #4 
Old 2002-10-11, 04:41
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

before my parents didnt care, i just used visine went to my room and watched the tube. When i had to talk i just got my shit togather and did it. after a while it doesnt matter. My girlfriend couldnt even tell when i was stoned. youll get used to it.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-11, 05:21
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

how bout act normal? geesh is it really that hard?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-11, 06:16
jackamonette jackamonette is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

when im stoned, i look stoned. my eyes swell up, are glazed over and look like big mariscino cherries. its not just the eyes, its my face; my facial muscles are just relaxed and i look like mashed potatos with lumps. the thing i find that works the best is just dunking my head in ice water...it makes you look less stoned. and of course use clear eyes. that should do the trick. dant act stoned either.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-11, 06:43
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

Ya if your planning on being a stoner, after a while no one will notice and youll act just fine around other people. But that is about the point where weed sucks its not so fun!
 #8 
Old 2002-10-11, 20:23
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

quote:
Originally posted by subvertpunk:
Ya if your planning on being a stoner, after a while no one will notice and youll act just fine around other people. But that is about the point where weed sucks its not so fun!


w3rd
 #9 
Old 2002-10-11, 20:44
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

Take a nice warm long shower. That'll sober you up a bit if you need to.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-11, 22:23
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

I rearely smoke when I have to deal with people, when I'm high I look baked as hell and I feel like there is a big sign above my head saying !!STONED!!. Eating something and having a shower works for me if I have to come down quick.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-12, 00:48
Thefatgoalie Thefatgoalie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

When I was in high school, I took a shower to feel less stoned, smell normal, and you have an excuse for blood-shot eyes. Just say you got some shampoo or water in them.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-12, 01:29
luckytriple6 luckytriple6 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

when i first started, i would get all paraniod areound ppl, now its like nothing, i'll go takee a few hits off my bong and go talk to my mom, lots of fun, and no my parents don't know i smoke weed
 #13 
Old 2002-10-12, 01:32
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

quote:
Originally posted by luckytriple6:
when i first started, i would get all paraniod areound ppl, now its like nothing, i'll go takee a few hits off my bong and go talk to my mom, lots of fun, and no my parents don't know i smoke weed


hehehe i used to do this too
 #14 
Old 2002-10-12, 02:52
thaapocalypse111 thaapocalypse111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

LeArn kung fu man!
instead of hiding, slam them the KuNG pOw!
 #15 
Old 2002-10-12, 05:55
WhatUpDetroit WhatUpDetroit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

I usually smoke before dinner so I can eat that for munchies.. and I heard that benzos make you mellow and not paranoid, so I took some Valium before i smoked and instead of my usual 4 hits I had 6. I was fealing fine, but after noticing my brother staring at me cutting bread, dinking it in bbq sauce and then cutting meet up and then more bread for 'fork sandwiches' i got a bit worried. He then looked at my other brother and said 'Damn man, your eyes are pink!'. Trying to cover up for my own eyes, i tried to express that i aggreed.
'Yeah, your eyes are pink as fuck!'
'WHAT?????'
'Pink as fuck!!!'
'WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE'
'OH!!' *puts hands over face* 'shit.. oh!! shit!! oooh'

Then i got drilled
 #16 
Old 2002-10-12, 13:38
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

when i smoke my eyes get real red and whatnot. so when i am around my parents, i just tell them that my allergies are bad and that my eyes are red a swollen from that. then i just ussaly go chill and watch tv
 #17 
Old 2002-10-12, 18:00
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

When I'm stoned, and my parents come home, I have a simple routine. First run in the bathroom, take some eye drops, then jump in the shower. Even if I'm clean, the smell of smoke needs to go. After that, brush my teeth so my breath don't smell like smoke neither. If you don't take a shower, at least spray yourself down with deoderant, and cologne if ya want. If anyone asks, just be like "I might be goin' out tonight". And what to do? Video games, movies, television, anything that doesn't involve that much dialog or moving around. I don't know how many times I've tried to have conversations with someone when I'm straight blunted and I've said the stupidest things. But just remember these three things, drops, shower, toothbrush, and you'll be alright. Also, hide anything you got good so if you are found out, you don't have anything on you.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-12, 19:41
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

I brush my teeth , wash my face, hands and arms then put my victoria secret lotion on where I washed and also put it in my hair and clothes; (the lotion works like a damn charm) it works much better than perfume for some reason. Oh yeah and don't forget the visine! But the best advice is to not get stoned when you are going to be around your parents.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:36
phantasie phantasie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

i think visine is a regular in any stoner's house. as for the smell, i have a smoking jumper. just a heavy jumper i wear when i smoke, so then i can take it off when i'm done (chuck it in the bottom of my closet) and then u hardly stink. a bit of gum and no more problems.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-13, 05:41
WhatUpDetroit WhatUpDetroit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Stuff to do so you dont look stoned

My parents just think im weird..
Im gonna buy some eye-drops. "Your eyes are swollen". I hear that so much.
But a shower is the way to go. It refreshes you to the shit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics