About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-10, 02:52
guenz2k guenz2k is offline
Regular
 
Default Salvia Divinorum - Chill Site

I guess everyone knows about Salvia by now. I found this site about a month ago. I ordered some 5x, it was good shit. They have hawaiian baby woodrose too, never tried em but i want to. I dunno, anyone whos never tried it, these guys got it cheap. http://www.salviaisland.com
 #2 
Old 2002-10-10, 04:56
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum - Chill Site

Another crap salvia site. Sorry but if the extract isn't standardized it's crap. It's cheap for a reason.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-10, 21:07
guenz2k guenz2k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum - Chill Site

yeah that's true. I've smoked standardized 10x before, unreal. But for the price this place charges, this 5x is very good. I'm gonna buy again i think. But I do know what ur sayin...
 #4 
Old 2002-10-10, 22:17
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum - Chill Site

you know of anyone trying that china blue? seems like it prolly wouldn't work, mainly cuz opium isn't usually 2 bucks a gram. just wondering.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-10, 23:50
fastingrage fastingrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum - Chill Site

hey have u guys tried that wacky weed shit, does it work. and wut about regular salvia is that good or wut
 #6 
Old 2002-10-11, 00:02
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum - Chill Site

legal weed is not weed. cotains no THC, the main ingrediant in most is nutmeg and kava kava and some herbal shit. regular salvia is fine if u smoke more.
never buy "legal weed"
 #7 
Old 2002-10-11, 00:05
Infyrno Infyrno is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum - Chill Site

yeah, legal weed is crap, and the regular salvia is good if you can handle the strong smoke. just chill w/ a bowl and some music.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-11, 02:38
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum - Chill Site

Fuck, I wonder what smoking nutmeg does to your lungs, nevermind carcinogens.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics