About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-10, 00:51
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default How much do you smoke?

Just wonderin how much the world is smokin'?
Just post how many times a week you smoke weed and how many packs of cigs you smoke a week. Me? weed about 4+ times a week and about three packs of cigs a week
 #2 
Old 2002-10-10, 00:55
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

now that i'm at the uni, i only smoke like once or twice a week, and i go through about 2 packs a week on average.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-10, 01:33
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

i smoke like 1 time a week, and smoke 1 or 2 packs a week.
(i get high everyday though, just not off weed)
 #4 
Old 2002-10-10, 01:42
slimpyman slimpyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

when i have money = whenever i can smoke weed. when i dont have money = never. tobacco = not my thing
 #5 
Old 2002-10-10, 03:12
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

i smoke every few days, cigs tho i dont like
 #6 
Old 2002-10-10, 04:44
alex1229 alex1229 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

I smoke about 3 bowls a night when my dumbass dealers ever call me back and i quit smoking cigs 3 years ago.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-10, 04:57
blasphemy blasphemy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

Well, I smoke about 3 bowls of kind buds a day, and about a pack of cigs every 2 days...
 #8 
Old 2002-10-10, 12:10
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

2-3 times a week for weed.

And almost a pack a day of ciggs.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-10, 17:58
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

I smoke weed maybe once a week, and maybe a pack of cigs a month.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-10, 18:04
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

smoke weed from 1-5 times a day. Quit smoking cigs!
 #11 
Old 2002-10-10, 18:11
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

smoke a nice amount once week, dunno how people can smoke every day, I build up such a tolerance it loses its fun.

I wish I didn't but I smoke about 20 cigs a day
 #12 
Old 2002-10-10, 19:33
TheDarkSalvation TheDarkSalvation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

i get high 2 or 3 times a day i usually by a half ounce that last me a almost a week and a pack of ciggs last me abot 4 or 5 days
 #13 
Old 2002-10-10, 19:41
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

Assumin' I have it, I may smoke about a joint a day. Cigarettes, on the other hand, I quit. When I did smoke them, I didn't smoke that often. Maybe about three a day, no more than ten.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-10, 20:46
fra_sotona fra_sotona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

I smoke draw/weed most friday nights and have some 'interesting' cakes on saturdays.
Neva smoked cigarettes in my life!
 #15 
Old 2002-10-10, 21:24
Thefatgoalie Thefatgoalie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?



I smoke weed daily.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-10, 23:43
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

i smoke weed daily, too.
trying to cut down tho.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-11, 01:19
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

Daily, not much tho' I can squeeze 3 days out of a dime. Quit the nic sticks, except for when I'm drinking.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-11, 08:47
illusion illusion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

Weed about 3 or 4 times a week. I usually smoke a pouch of rolling tobacco a week.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-11, 12:03
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

i smoke weed every weekend with cornzornplat. hes a nerd who HAS to smoke cigs
 #20 
Old 2002-10-11, 16:26
Tazer Daddy Tazer Daddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

I used to smoke weed daily cut back to 1-2 times a month when i found meth and started doing that daily i smoke 3-4 packs of cigs a week.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-11, 17:28
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSalvation:
i get high 2 or 3 times a day i usually by a half ounce that last me a almost a week and a pack of ciggs last me abot 4 or 5 days

if you get high 2 or 3 times a day thers no frickin way a half of an ounce is gonna last a week

 #22 
Old 2002-10-11, 19:01
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

lol I don't know how people save there weed, its all gone by the next day. But I know how people like to smoke every day my step sister does the same, smokes stupid amounts each day, to her its just like a fag she dosn't even get high anymore.

Hahaha I often find a spliff under the sofa or 8ths in random places, always makes my day
 #23 
Old 2002-10-11, 19:19
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

I've managed to have a dime last a whole business week.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-12, 14:52
TOKED ONE TOKED ONE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

Cigs are a no no .weed=i smoke like 4 joints
a day.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-12, 16:27
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

I used to smoke weed every day, but right now saint louis is dryer than fuck. I mean i can get everything else but no one seems to have any weed.

As for cigarettes, I smoke at least a pack a day. Usually about 1 1/2 packs a day.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-12, 17:03
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

for alot of years i was an everyday pot smoker. used to get all cranky and shit if i didnt blaze. in the last 8 weeks ive gone 5 without smokin though, tryin to keep my focus on other shit like school and work. seem to be getting much more done. i tried the "Ill only smoke at night when my work is done" thing, but it didnt work that well. i found that if i just had a bag around id be wantin to smoke all day, and eventually would cave in before i had my shit done. so now i just dont keep pot around until im through with some shit. also, after that initial 3 weeks without smokin i puffed a nice tasty nug and got high as a kite from 2 hits, set the bowl down, and picked it back up in about 30 minutes. i also found that my buzz lasted way longer than it used to, and was much more noticable. it used to seem like id smoke a nug and get high for like 30 minutes where it was real noticable, and after that not so much. this time, i felt nice and high for at least an hour, and still felt it somewhat for almost 2. it kicked ass.

i never smoke cigarettes, and congrats to those who have quit. its such a pointless habit.
 #27 
Old 2002-10-12, 19:08
ltleshedevil ltleshedevil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

i smoke weed at least 4 times a day,never less. (half oz a week) and 5 packs of newport 100's a week. maybe im gettin to high! maryjane is a greedy friend.
 #28 
Old 2002-10-12, 19:21
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How much do you smoke?

i quit smoking pot a few years back(probations a bitch) and after i got off prob. i just never got back into it. my best friend is Beck's. 2-3 packs of smokes a day, depending on how much i drink.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics