About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-09, 22:59
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default my diphenhydramine trip

i took 10 pills or so, nothing happened for a while. i was watching a movie "say it isnt so" and i stood up and almost fell backwards . i went to my room and turned off all the lights and laid down at about 5 pm. i was looking at the walls and they had waves and i look at my arms and they had waves and for like the a while i just spent looking at things that had these odd waving things with them.

Later i was in the bathroom and these tiny spiders just were there and started crawling toward me then away from me. i went to the sink and there was this weird white bug with red eyes and i pushed it and it just walked away. Then at about 9 pm i went to the living room to watch "curb your enthusiasm" on HBO as i do every sunday. and right before it started my parents and my brother left to sonic. and i stayed home to watch my show. and then i felt something on my arm and i saw a scorpion and i started rubbing my arm to get it off and it wouldnt move it just sat there as my hand had no effect on moving it. and so i decided just to not look at my arm. so i just watched t.v. and then i saw a rat climp up the wall and i stared at the rat in fear and it turned out it was just a dimond shape on the quilt hanging on the wall.

then my parents and brother got back home and i tried thinking about the "curb your enthusiasm" show i had just watched and i couldnt remember one thing about it. the rest of the night i just walked around the house not looking at my arm and seeing spiders. i got in bed at midnight and i could feel things crawl on my body and it freaked me out. the next morning i could feel things crawling in my hair and on my legs and arms. at school i kept slapping my arms as if there was a bug there and i kept getting wierd looks from other students and teachers and i kept jumping away from bee's that no on else saw.

that sucked i think i might do it again just to explore the hallucinations because i think i got rid of my fear of them.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-09, 23:08
SatanSongi SatanSongi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my diphenhydramine trip

Well my diphenhydramine trips werent that weird but I did see the waves. The weirdest visual i got was either my trash can steaming or little fish/lights swimming in my toilet. I saw some of the patterns on wooden walls jump around and switch but it wasnt that great. I'm not really into diphenhydramine though. Ive took it like 2 or 3 times and everytime my stomach hurts like hell and i get really dizzy (the bad kind) I think i might try it again sometime but exactly how big are you? and what did you take? I wieghed 110 and took 8 generic motion sickness pills each time.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-09, 23:41
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my diphenhydramine trip

I've done it once. Didn't like it too much. My story is here. http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/otc/165200.html
I'd try it again, but only as a last resort. Truthfully, unless I come across some OCs, I've quit takin' pills.
Also, I took 12 Benedryls and I weight 125 lbs if it means anything to anyone.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-04, 21:54
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my diphenhydramine trip

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy311:
I've done it once. Didn't like it too much. My story is here. http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/otc/165200.html
I'd try it again, but only as a last resort. Truthfully, unless I come across some OCs, I've quit takin' pills.
Also, I took 12 Benedryls and I weight 125 lbs if it means anything to anyone.



dude , ive read your story before thats sort of what i experienced when watching 13 gohst, and i didnt know what the fuck that movie was about the entire way through and my mom was like why do you look dazed and shit like that. Its hard to argue when your so freaked out.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-05, 01:11
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my diphenhydramine trip

The drowsiness is unbearable! How do you avoid that? Do you just tough it out? I would like the diphen. trip better if I didn't have a desire to pass out for a year. I have tried diphen twice. I didn't enjoy it very much, but I might try a 3rd trip if I could lose some of the drowsiness.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-05, 01:57
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my diphenhydramine trip

I've tried it, and didn't have fun. I remember being really pissed that I couldn't read normally, I was pissed that I couldn't figure out which of the remote-like objects on the coffee table changed the channels, I remember for some reason watching some really retarded show on tv and almost flipping out when someone changed the channel. The only cool things were the way my hands looked when I moved them fast, and the way my skin looked as if it had a thick layer of clear jelly over it. But the whole trip was basically me being pissed because I wasn't content to do nothing, and I couldn't do my normal everyday things. This was on 24 dramamine pills. It really wasn't fun, and I got no real visual hallucinations, although I had strong and frequent auditory hallucinations.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-05, 21:27
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my diphenhydramine trip

fuck , on holloween on diphenhydramine sucked , i was so tired, out with my freinds skateboarding, i kept seeing huge as leeches and frogs around the place. at one point i was walking with ppl that i didnt even know and i had lost my freinds. my freind and his back pack kept looking like girls, yeah i know it sounds wierd. and i kepts forgetting where i had put my skateboard when i was holding it. and i kept seeing bats in the sky.

something really weird is everytime im on diphenhydramine and i go into the bathroom there are always these same bugs in there.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-05, 21:28
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my diphenhydramine trip

i wonder if trying a different brand of diphenhydramine will change the experience.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics