About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-09, 05:17
Theava Theava is offline
Regular
 
Default Slamming Hash Oil

Well I just read 40oz post about slamming OC, but that got me to wondering... would it be possible to slam hash oil?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-09, 06:10
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Slamming Hash Oil

i was wondering about this too. How thick is the shit though? Since its not water soulable there is no way to thin safetly thin it out for your veins.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-09, 06:58
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Slamming Hash Oil

You would have to dissolve it in alchohol, and slamming alchohol makes you convulse and go blind, I like my idea of making a snortable liquid to put in a dristan bottle, the next time I have some goo I am going to dissolve it in just a little bit of gin, then dissolve that in about 3x that amount of water. Just think, you could be standing in the lineup for a movie and toot away, fuck, you could do it anywhere!
 #4 
Old 2002-10-09, 07:19
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Slamming Hash Oil

Hash oil is all gloopy and thick, kinda like syrup.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-10, 02:43
Theava Theava is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Slamming Hash Oil

Would that even work cullinary? You would what? Snort that?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-10, 06:01
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Slamming Hash Oil

I wish I could see the expression on your face when that gin hits your sinuses.
Don't shoot hash oil, don't snort it, its for smoking and eating ONLY.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-11, 02:26
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Slamming Hash Oil

I would just use a small amount of gin to dissolve the oil. Maybe I should post this in lab tips but can't you dissolve an oil in an alchohol and then disslolve that in water?
Sure it will be nasty, but fuck, I've stuck nastier things up my nose. meth, dilaudid, blow that smells like diesel, E, junk, my finger, crushed up caffeine pills, snoose, dristan, t3s, K, ritalin, any number of things that were not what I thought I was buying, puke(from the other end, even I will not snort puke), water, cigarette smoke, 1 jello shot
What I'm worried about is if the oil will pass the mucous membrane even if it is dissloved in alchohol/water. So assuming most issuflated things are salts ie: cocaine hcl, will a resin pass the membrane.
I have a dream.
Issuflation is my life.
Cheers.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics