About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-08, 19:16
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default favorite season to get high

well before all you guys say "i get blazed all year round!" so do i. but i am trying to decide which is my favorite. watching a spring shower and smoking a joint is a nice scene. but i like when it's cold and you can wear jeans and a jacket and smoke a fatty in the fall night. so what's your favorite time of the year to get high?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-08, 19:47
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

lol same here, I like to roll a nice long slender cone for those summer days full of skunk and well cured weed.

And i like rolling big fattys for the winter. A magic carpet is best for winter nights sitting watching the stars
 #3 
Old 2002-10-08, 20:28
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

Fall, a little windy (not enough to ruin your smoke), and a little damp. Kinda like it is here now. In fact, I think I'll take advantage of the lovely weather
 #4 
Old 2002-10-08, 21:32
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

Fall, right about now, being stoned in the sun burns me out, I love this time of year in Vancouver, damp, mild, earthy smelling, and there is always the possibility of finding some shrooms while you are out.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:35
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

Well with any season there are highs and lows for getting high.

Summer is nice weather but sometimes gets too hot or the sun gets bright/annoying. Although Summer nights are nice.

Fall is nice because the temperatures are moderate so it's not too hot or too cold (hopefully) and the leaves and the change to winter is nice to watch.

Winter brings a lot of fun with the snow and skiing/snowboarding if you're into that.

Spring is a mix between summer and fall with all the snow melting it can get a bit wet, but it is also the time coming up to when you can plant outdoor crops, so that is always a plus.

Overall, I can't really say that i have a favourite season to get high in, they are all equal.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:36
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

I love just sitting on the porch on cold autumn nights warming myself up with a nice spliff. I find the crisp fall smell to be very relaxing.

God I sound gay, oh well.


~~~~~
I left the horizon
curled up and frozen still
the tilting of the hourglass
with all this time to kill


[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 10-09-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:53
Thefatgoalie Thefatgoalie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

In my opinion, definetly the fall. I live in New England and the fall always is the greatest season here. I love smoking a nice big bowl while listening to the crisp autumn wind hit the leaves.

My greatest experience while smoking Ganja was in the fall as well. I smoked a nice couple bowls before the Topsfield Fair.

That day was the greatest day of my life.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-09, 05:10
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

I like to get real doped up on morphine or what not and sit out in the rain. Also whenever i have tripped on diphen(ya i know it sucks but i live in meth vill not acid town) i like to run around in the rain.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-09, 06:05
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

Early summer, mushrooms, outside.

Opium, night, at home with brush. Or opium and a lover.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-09, 07:23
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

I like summer nights, go set up your tents at evening, smoke joints and drink beer till early morning
 #11 
Old 2002-10-09, 19:33
Annabelle Annabelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

Dewd! Me too Cobranaut! I love it when the sky is murky and the fall air is crisp and a gentle breeze blowing against your skin as you inhale an herbalicious treat for the late afternoon or evening. Mmmm orgAAAAsmic! That's what the weather looks like now, GOOD CALL DJSAM! I'm going outside with a light cardigan and my herb purse.

MMMMmmm boy!

~Annabelle
 #12 
Old 2002-10-09, 19:58
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

Also, another one of my favorites. Is when its so fucking cold, that you don't feel whatever it is you're smoking, until you get inside, sit down and its like "wham!"
 #13 
Old 2002-10-09, 22:38
Eurnome Eurnome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

TIN you don't sound gay. That is exactly the same way I feel. I do not do drugs during summer months at all. One reason is because I live in Florida and the humidity sux.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-10, 12:18
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

Aw, I don't sound gay .

I love the Fall here in Kansas (weird I know). It's perfect right now: semi-rainy, 50-60�F, cloudy..... I dunno, it's just a good time of the year.

And wtf? don't smoke in the summer? Weed is a religion best practiced all year round.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-10, 17:56
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

In the rain in the summer. Fall is second, and I hate everything about the winter.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-12, 12:35
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: favorite season to get high

yeah the fall is nice. i can finally open my windows cause it isn't hot.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:44
phantasie phantasie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

summer is the one! being in australia, i get 3-4 months off uni for summer break, live at the beach, drink beer, get ripped. it's been a tradition since high school for me and my friends. other seasons require more of a rush, meth etc are in order. but pot, oohhh i feel summer coming on.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-13, 03:46
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

id have to say in the middle of winter after there is snow on the ground (which in charlotte is like 1 time a year if we are lucky). but for me its mostly the timing i care about. i like to smoke in the day a lot more than at night for some reason.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-13, 03:52
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: favorite season to get high

Early spring. Nothing like tripping hard in the middle of a field full of freshly blooming wild flowers on DXM...*reminiscent sigh* hehehehehe
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics