About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-07, 21:41
SatanSongi SatanSongi is offline
Regular
 
Default First Acid Experience

Well I've been lurking on these boards now for about 2 months and I decided to post Anyways this weekend my friend is buying 2 hits of acid for 20 bucks and is planning on giving me one. Ive had experiences with DXM, pot, and alcohol. What exactly should i expect? I plan on taking it at my friends in this room he built near his house. I know i need a sitter but would it be a good idea for me and my friend to take it and this one guy sit for us or should we wait and do it different days and have 2 sitters? Is there a come down? I havnt really had time to read about lsd that much so i figured some experienced users could tell me exactly what to expect.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:25
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

2 hits only for $20! Sounds like a rip off, but I guess if that's the only cid in town he could charge that much.

Just take it with your friend, a sitter might be nice but probably not needed. As for what to expect, depending on quality, a hell of a lot, or nothing at all.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:27
SatanSongi SatanSongi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

Yeah 20 bucks is a rip off, but like you said acid is almost non existent here ive waited almost a year to even get this.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:35
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

quote:
Originally posted by SatanSongi:
Yeah 20 bucks is a rip off, but like you said acid is almost non existent here ive waited almost a year to even get this.


Do you live in south west TX by any chance? I've tapped countless sources and I can't find anything either...Im wondering if this is goig on aywhere else..(Im sure Im about to get countless replies telling me I just don't know anybody in the dope game or whatever)
 #5 
Old 2002-10-07, 22:41
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

Go to trip reports on Erowid, or check out my mushroom ramble in subverts GUESS WHAT!!, thread, acid is a little more intense than shrooms but the experiences are basically comprable.
Good tripping.
(It costs that much now? fuck I used to get 3 for 10)
 #6 
Old 2002-10-07, 23:32
SatanSongi SatanSongi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

I live in north west arkansas. Im sure theres some more acid floating around here somewhere but i really only deal with marijuana dealers so its hard but im getting some dealers in a nearby (and about 10 times the population) city, so maybe soon i can get it for cheaper than 10 a hit. Damn small towns...
 #7 
Old 2002-10-08, 04:50
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

Acid is cheaper than that in this small town, $5 for two potent green geltabs.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-08, 06:49
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

Green geltabs, far out, all the dose I ever did was blottered or in little pellets, the most potent I ever did was a tiny black pellet about the size of a contact c granule.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-08, 19:53
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

buy in bulk I know what you mean its rare where I live too, when I find someone with it I buy as much as I can afford.

I know it can be almost months to a year before the next source comes along.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-09, 01:09
Raf_the_Penguin Raf_the_Penguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

id say goto a forest, dont bring a sitter n drop it with your best mate, bring lotsa orange juice to guzzle while your explorin!


acids just come back in over here, god i love it
 #11 
Old 2002-10-09, 01:50
rev_DXM rev_DXM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

quote:
Originally posted by Godfuck:
Do you live in south west TX by any chance? I've tapped countless sources and I can't find anything either...


fuck yeah, i can vouch for that, it's dry as mutherfucking hell in SW texas, s'why i fucking trip on DXM and alcohol mostly. im praying for happier times, if'n you know what i mean.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-09, 02:03
Motopunk420 Motopunk420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

i'm going to have to agree with everyone else here 20 bucks for two hits, thats alot for any acid, man if you were up here in Wyoming iwould give you a couple free hits since it's your first time and all

Happy Tripping
 #13 
Old 2002-10-09, 03:38
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First Acid Experience

Dammit, now I want acid!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics