About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-06, 18:32
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Hash Oil Extract

I'd really like to try the method on erowid; it looks easy enough. Here's my question...
If I tryed it first, with only a gram of good dro, would my really small amount of hash oil get me as stoned as the weed WOULD have got me?

Thanks folks
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 18:45
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

No, some resins would still remain in the
bud, I would not reccomend using good bud for oil unless you really need to get blasted off 1 or 2 hits, try saving all your leaf/stems until you get about an ounce, I have made oil with less but who wants to fuck aroud that much for that little product.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-06, 18:58
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

Also, I have a really low tolerence to good shit. A few weeks ago I smoked a little less than a gram and was completely fucked out of my mind. I usually smoke like .5/gram to get reallllly high big time. The reason I'd like to know this is because it'd be a lot easier to smoke the small amount of hash oil with minimal smell than smoke a gram of strong smelling hydro. I don't have a lot of money to buy bud either; I only smoke like 2-3 times a month, mostly due to smell, know what I mean?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-06, 20:39
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

I get where you're coming from, If you are getting really good chronic try getting a little one-hit pipe or make one from a tv. antenna(just don't let anyone find it or they will think you are using crack), take one huge lung busting toke and exhale it through a couple of pillows then spray around some lysol. Oil is good for one hit buzzes and less smell, but you really need quite a bit of weed to make it worthwile.
Cheers.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-06, 22:08
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

Thanks, but the original question still remains... Would I be able to get as high off the hash oil as I WOULD have with the plain weed?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-07, 05:52
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

1 hit of hash oil will get you WAY more stoned than 1 hit of Hydro. BTW wherebouts in Ontario are you?
 #7 
Old 2002-10-07, 07:01
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

I always use my hash oil for a cannabis cigar
 #8 
Old 2002-10-07, 10:58
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

I live near Oshawa; about 35 minutes away from TO. I don't wanna name the town, I mean, If I ever tried to 'cook', I wouldn't want the pigs to try to find me
 #9 
Old 2002-10-07, 13:59
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

Nice. I live about an hour from TO in the other direction. And just so you know, if the pigs were gonna bust ya, they wouldn't go hunting for info on a BBS .
 #10 
Old 2002-10-07, 15:53
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

god damnit. why didnt you just read the other thread about hashoil? this makes 3 in like 3 days. are we all fucking blind or just really fucking stupid? all you have to do is add on to the other threads. maybe youre all attention deprived and need instant gratification.

making hashoil with a gram of weed is a fucking waste of time and pot. smoke your measley gram and make some hash oil when you have the pot to make it worth it. youre talking about doing a process that will take you a few hours minimum for only a few hits of hash oil. smoke your fucking dimebag man, its not worth your time to try to extract what little THC you will get from one gram of weed, even if it is hydro.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:20
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

uhh ok
 #12 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:22
weeman415 weeman415 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hash Oil Extract

if u do try it and get high tell me how you used it
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics