|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-06, 07:46
|
Brice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
I wanted to know if anyone has been to the highest plateau of DXM, Plateau Sigma. I have. I once did a two nighter with some friends and I through out that time perios i took 960 mil of DXM by use of coricidin. thats 32 pills in a 2 day time period. it was like heaven..a beautiful painting or some very real dream of heaven on earth. so tell me bout your experience.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-06, 09:04
|
Godfuck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
I've got a plateu sigma story. *16 OUNCES*(!) of Robitussin my freshman year of college (sept '01) (word of advice: please dont fry your brain when you still have school to go thru...it makes it ALOT harder than it has to be)...looking for a way to get high, I drank 8 oz and waited around for about 30 min and didn't notice anything so foolishly, I drove down to the local pharmacy and picked up another 8 oz, went back to my dorm and gulped it down (big mistake)..next thing know i was OUT OF MY BODY. I SAW MYSELF LYING IN BED..my surrounding represented a 'hell version' of the regular world..I had NO idea who i was, where I was, why i was so fucked up (I figured i must've smoked crack laced with PCP, or some other nasty drug. cough syrup would have been my last guess) I saw the WTC crumbling down on TV, and even though i eventually figured out it was terrorists, for the moment I figured I had entered some post-apocolyptic dimension. There was red puke ALL OVER the dorm (fortunately my roomate moved to colorado the day before)..everything was seen in 'shamanic vision' (ever seen that simpsons where homer trips on those peppers?)..after somehow being stripped down to only boxers, i thought my fridge was a tower so jumped atop of it (its a mini-fridge) and rolled up the shades of the window, where many probably a hundred fellow students saw me from the outside (my luck, there happened to be a party going on outside that day, hah)..ever seen 'groundhog day'? it was like that...i kept waking up AGAIN and AGAIN, the same fucking events happened AGAIN and AGAIN and the time NEVER fucking passed..this went on for what seemed like 900 trillion light years and then my trip reached it's pinnacle hell where i hallucinated i was in some place with lots of dead relatives, pets, ect..and throughout the whole trip IT HURT LIKE FUCKING HELL, the worst pain imaginable..however the real 'hell' of the situation is that i was sure i had become a vegetable, and id hafta spend the rest of my life hooked up to tubes in a bed, missing out on life..eventually the whole thing passed. the incident is *ALOT* more complex than that, but im sure im boring you with the details as it is, granted you stuck around long enough to read this  overall, plateau sigma is literally hell (for me) and even though I learned to value the little things a little more (after i had discovered i wasn't a vegetable) i don't reccomend this to anybody, unless you know what your doing. lots of brain damage prolly involved.... -EDIT: does anybody know how many Milligrams 16 liquid oz is?...I'm thinking this may be plateau sigma II or something, hah [This message has been edited by Godfuck (edited 10-06-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-10-06, 09:14
|
culinaryoverlord 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
Holy fuck.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-06, 12:27
|
ExtazyBoy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
i was in sigma accidently, like a year ago i drank this prescription cough meidicine that i though only contained a low-moderate amount of dxm, but it contained really alot and plust it had whole shit load of dramamine in it...i can't remember thw whole trip but i remember some, my brain was compleatly shutoff, total loss of motor skills, people say i was walking like a drunk guy on a sailing ship...everything appeared to me 2times closer so when i was truying to pickup a remote controlller i took me like 40 minutes to finally figure out where it was located...  the rest i don't remember but people say that in the middle on the night i put a towel on and went to school... sounds scary 
|
|
#5
 2002-10-06, 12:35
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
You hit sigma by doing 960mg over a 2 day period? 960mg at one time is like a nice high for me! I usually do 1.8g at a time. But then again its all at once, so obviously I dont hit sigma, though I may try one day.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-06, 12:42
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
With your standard robitussin, you've got 15mg DXM per 5ml. Now, 8oz is 237ml. That comes to a grand total of 711mg DXM per 8oz bottle. That means in total you did 1422mg DXM. Now if this was m, I could do that no problem, BUT I have a LOT of experience with it, whereas Im assuming this was your first time, so that is VERY high for a first time. Infact even 711mg is pretty high for a first time doser!
|
|
#7
 2002-10-06, 13:01
|
Godfuck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
quote: Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody: With your standard robitussin, you've got 15mg DXM per 5ml. Now, 8oz is 237ml. That comes to a grand total of 711mg DXM per 8oz bottle. That means in total you did 1422mg DXM. Now if this was m, I could do that no problem, BUT I have a LOT of experience with it, whereas Im assuming this was your first time, so that is VERY high for a first time. Infact even 711mg is pretty high for a first time doser!
Yeah, it was my first time!..so you prolly have a good idea of the exruciating pain i went thru..i wanted to call the medics but i couldnt make it to the phone..i got no medical attention, and i seemed to be fine..though one of these days id like to get an MRI and see if if there's any serious damage
|
|
#8
 2002-10-06, 15:57
|
40ozTOfreedom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
i took 35 CCC's. uhm i had turned off the lights and then shit turned into bad stuff. like the curtains were big black basketball players trying to kill me, and my pillow was some other big black guy and i was so confused as why he was in my bed, so i didn't move cuz i thoughtd hed wake up and kill me. it was pretty bad so i turned on the lights and it was all clear. (sorta) i still had no idea where i was, and i couldn't listen to the same song for more than like 20 seconds cuz it seemed like an hour, but it was such a bitch trying to open my cd player, and then id end up putting the same cd in again. the next morning i woke up still stoned off my ass with school in 15 min. it was prolly the 2nd plateu, and i had to drive but it was wearing off fast, bu i did almost crash like 1000000 times.
|
|
#9
 2002-10-06, 17:14
|
Brice 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
quote: Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody: You hit sigma by doing 960mg over a 2 day period? 960mg at one time is like a nice high for me! I usually do 1.8g at a time. But then again its all at once, so obviously I dont hit sigma, though I may try one day.
keep in mind that my body weight is only 125 and i did take 32 pills of coricidin .no sleep and lots of weed. plateau sigma is really a experience. and there is no way you could reach plateau sigma by drinking 2 bottles of could syrup. no way
|
|
#10
 2002-10-06, 18:15
|
Bombora 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
I have about 5 or 6 times, very very cool. Each time i took 3-4 500mg gelcaps of the pure powder. It is very intense. At night the sky changed from pitch black to a light purple color and the stars were bright white with EXTREMEMLY long tracers. I ran down a hill looking at the sky and soon i didn't feel the ground, when i looked down i didn't see it anywhere and i flew. (prolly just ran down the hill but it felt like i was flyin, greatest experience of my life). Also when i remember many things from high dosage trips like this they are out of body, your memory is from a different point of view. Ex. we through this bucket into the woods standing on the road. I remember clearly being in the woods and seeing the bucket thrown at me (even though i was on the road and the one throwing it). It is TOTALY different from lower doses.
|
|
#11
 2002-10-06, 21:44
|
thaapocalypse111 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
dude....make green-bean-shroom caserole!!!
ingrediants- greenbeans shrooms can of mushroom soup bread crumbs
put the shrooms and the mushroom soup in a blender and make it into sauce. cook up the green beans and then put them on a pan, then pour the sauce all over them. let the green beans heat up the sauce a little, put lots of bread crumbs all over and eat it! tastes great!
|
|
#12
 2002-10-06, 22:05
|
Godfuck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
quote: Originally posted by Brice: and there is no way you could reach plateau sigma by drinking 2 bottles of could syrup. no way
why not? 1400+ mg. insures a fourth plateau trip at least...and pretty much garuntees sigma, right?...or if just you don't believe i did it, then that's understandable...considering that I technically shouldn't be alive now, or at least aliven and in stable condtion.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-06, 22:16
|
2004 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
damn, 1400+ is insane. The most I ever did was around 750mg and that was veryyyyy intense. I never thought I could puke so fucking violently~! Although I've only tried DXM 3 times, my lowest dose was the most 'positive'; 380mg... I took it on a full stomach, so in the middle of the night I woke up just beginning the peak... dark rainy night on a low 2p is awesome 
|
|
#14
 2002-10-06, 22:18
|
r0k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
if you weigh 100 pounds one single8 oz bottle will put you there
|
|
#15
 2002-10-06, 23:54
|
psycho0_1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
one night while on 180mg codeine, sitting at the computer, i washed down 2 bottles of robbitussin = 1200mg dxm with half bottle straight vodka. needles tosay i was FUCKED. the next night i ate some speed and when it kicked in i started tripping really hard, and every time i ate more speed for the next 2 days i would start tripping, less each time tho. it was wicked but took alot out of me
this other time i, very stupidly, ate about 6 gelcaps filled with dxm, which is over 2g dxm, i can't really remember that night but i had a bad dxm 'hangover' for 3 days.
btw, is there any way of not looking so fucked up the day after a dxm trip?
|
|
#16
 2002-10-07, 00:06
|
psycho0_1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
quote: Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody: You hit sigma by doing 960mg over a 2 day period? 960mg at one time is like a nice high for me! I usually do 1.8g at a time. But then again its all at once, so obviously I dont hit sigma, though I may try one day.
there would be no fucking way you could enjoy 1800mg DXM!
|
|
#17
 2002-10-07, 00:19
|
grungymagician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
whats your guys best source of DXM? I am sick of cordicin and dont want cough syrup. wasnt there a site you could order it pure online? much thanks to anyone who has that link.
one more thing. any websites with good DXM info on plateus, I'm off on the subject, would love to know more.
|
|
#18
 2002-10-07, 00:38
|
Godfuck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
quote: Originally posted by psycho0_1: one night while on 180mg codeine, sitting at the computer, i washed down 2 bottles of robbitussin = 1200mg dxm with half bottle straight vodka. needles tosay i was FUCKED. the next night i ate some speed and when it kicked in i started tripping really hard, and every time i ate more speed for the next 2 days i would start tripping, less each time tho. it was wicked but took alot out of me
this other time i, very stupidly, ate about 6 gelcaps filled with dxm, which is over 2g dxm, i can't really remember that night but i had a bad dxm 'hangover' for 3 days.
btw, is there any way of not looking so fucked up the day after a dxm trip?
Well, at least I'm not alone in my overdose...i've never talked with somebody in the 1200+ club
|
|
#19
 2002-10-07, 03:09
|
PsychoTropic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
This forum is not for posting sources, online or other.
|
|
#20
 2002-10-07, 03:47
|
Godfuck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Has anyone been to PLATEAU SIGMA by use of dxm
quote: Originally posted by PsychoTropic: This forum is not for posting sources, online or other.
huh?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|