About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-06, 06:12
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default GUESS WHAT!!

Im so happy i was at work today talking to a friend about drugs, hes done alot of expermenting such as myself. But i found he can acually get me SHROOMS, finally man. Kind of exspensive a eight for $30 but its worth it since ive never tied them! I really wanted to try a fourth my first trip but im not spendin 60 bucks. He also says he always eats eights and it fucks him up so there pretty good. I was so happy i told him iid give him an oc40 for free. Im gonna have him chew it up and eat it this will be his first non vicoden opiate adventure, hes not really an abuser like me, this should be safe right? The first time did oc i ate a 40 time released but i had a huge hydro tolerance. So anyways what can some of you tell me abut shrooms he said to eat them up and smoke the shake. But what else can i excpect from the high? Euphoira? light headness? anything happen besides huge eyes and and hullcinations i should know about. How long will do you stay high from an eighth usually?

[This message has been edited by subvertpunk (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 06:18
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

pretty much your basic mind blowing trip is what to expect...if youve dropped cid youll prolly be in familiar territory...except with shrooms its more sedative...I'd think about making it into a tea if it's a really large amount...my friend ate a shitload for her 1st time and had to get her stomach pumped, and was fined like 1000 G's or something..it'll be fun that's for sure...im saving for spores and a lamp to grow my own since acid seems to have gone extinct...

[This message has been edited by Godfuck (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-06, 06:27
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

well acually i was thinking about about putting it in spegahetti sauce . Do i have to wait for them to dry for a better high or can i just eat them any old way? Also i dont think youd have to get pumped over an eighth. Oh btw i have never done acid, ive only gone on huge ass diphenhydramyine trips like 1200 milligrams and have gone pretty crazy on the shit.

[This message has been edited by subvertpunk (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-06, 06:43
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

to my knowledge you can pretty much eat them any way, and even if the dryness does affect the trip for some reason, I doubt it affects it much at all...just don't leave the shrooms out too long or else they'll loose their potency..if your gonna smoke the shake make sure it's dry or else it'll obviously be a bitch to light up (though, supposedly smoking spores is bad for your lungs...but i've never had a problem w/ it)...hehehe it'll be ALOT more fun then diphenhydramine
 #5 
Old 2002-10-06, 07:07
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

there was some artist's website that a friend sent me last nite with an intro featuring albert hoffman as a psychiatrist. it was the best representation graphically possible of tripping. it starts with more acid/shroom type effects and moves on to DMT style stuff. it's about 7 minutes long, maybe... i'll post it when i get it again.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-06, 07:18
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

Its called Flashback by Danny Gomez

Link: http://w1.736.telia.com/~u73602493/flashback.swf

Sorry i don't know that whole url= thing

It is a very true representation of tripping as you say but i also found it a great atmosphere loader (something to change or influence your trip) whilst on cid.

Chunkmiester
 #7 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:05
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

You lucky bastard, welcome to the world!! Between mushrooms and acid I have probibly tripped about a two hundred times, and the first few times were the best. Psychedelics are great recreational drugs but can also be a bit of a learning experience too. I would love to ramble for a while but I'll just give a few tips instead.
Check out the Erowid psilocybe mushroom vault, if not for the trip reports then for the pictures. This is shroom season in a lot of places, so if the shrooms are small and brown the are probibly psilocybe semilanceta or liberty caps, a good dose of these dry is about an 1/8th or so. Potentcy varies greatly between types of shrooms, if the ones you get are dry and have blue/white stems they are more potent than field shrooms and 1/8 dry might be a little much, take a gram on an empty stomach and if you are not getting pretty baked within an hour and a half take another gram, and so on.Don't eat too much before you take them, I reccomend washing them back with a couple of brews. I will assume you trust this dude not to sell you bunk. As for the buzz, expect tracers, patterns (look for mayan runes in your jeans!), giggles like the first few times you toked, some movement depending on the strain of shrooms(picture frames and doorways are a good place to look). Try to keep things light, your moods may be a bit sensitive to your environment, I usually play the Ramones or some Damned. Try to avoid being the only person tripping, be alone if nessasary, straight people will seem fucked up and wierd, you will feel like you know things they don't. Oh yeah, I said I wouldn't ramble, what a fuckin' liar I am. Have fun! (I wouldnt bother smoking the shake, but if there is a lot you should save some and look into some shroom cultivation sites)

[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:18
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

so shrooms are like that? you dont see any reality at all or what?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-06, 09:31
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

That Gomez bit is some pretty trippy shit but might be a little misleading, you are quite aware of reality(unless you take a lot, ask me about my 15 orange barrel mini mike trip sometime), there are just shapes, colors and patterns overlaid, you feel different emotionally but are not delusional. One neat thing that can happen is called sensory kinesthesia, you see sounds or hear a person touching you, loud noises especially can show up as brilliant flashes across your vision. Try closing your eyes and letting the visions and ideas bubbling up from your subconcious form images in your mind, one of the best trips I ever had was when I drank a shitload of booze and ate a bunch of shrooms after, I just laid there semicomatose while this science-fiction/amusement park trip pieced itself together behind my eyelids. Smoking weed will flavor the trip a bit differently, I like to not smoke anything till near the end, then the weed seems to re-activate the shrooms a bit a reduce the minor burnt out feeling, a couple of valiums will help you sleep.

[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-06, 09:35
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

yep...instead of be deluded from reality you get to see new ones...really neat
 #11 
Old 2002-10-06, 16:43
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

You all forogt to mention that shrooms completely distort you thinking paterns. While your tripping, it will be really hard to think about anything for more than a minute, and extremely confusing whatever you do. I constantly tell people how tripped out I am, because that's all I can think about. This is just my experinace BTW, and I eat 1/8oz of indoor cubensis.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-07, 01:30
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

Spagetti sauce? no. Smoking? no.

You need the damn things to get into your bloodstream quickly...you don't want to eat anything BUT the shrooms. Infact you should not eat anything 5 hours prior to taking them. Generally, the more food you eat the less intense your trip is going to be.

Don't smoke it just eat every last speck and wait 30 minutes. Be outdoors in nature or at an amusement park.

 #13 
Old 2002-10-07, 02:04
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

The first feeling I get is like my body's coked up, but not my mind (like I don't feel the need to do something) then you start seeing bad ass more intense colors and it just elevates. Also, expect A LOT of information comin' into the old noggin all at the same time, so concentrating on one thing is pretty fucking hard.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-07, 02:55
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

Eat an 8th the first time. Don't smoke anything, it just tastes like shit and you have to smoke alot to do anything.

Acid is not extinct at all, you just need to know where to look
No I did not mean to look at those green geltabs sitting in Swim's freezer, those are for him.


[This message has been edited by PsychoTropic (edited 10-07-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-07, 14:23
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

Where do you look?
 #16 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:00
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

Fuck I miss acid, shrooms are great, e is a nice treat, salvia is fucking freaky, dmt will have to wait for next spring, but damn I miss the holy dose. Used to be able to walk down to granville and find 3 for 10 inside of 15 minutes, tried last weekend and was offered matchbook, e, crank, weed, and some pills the guy said were oxy, tell you what, tomorrow at noon go to a high point of land and fling a quad off into the blue, I will go on my balcony and stick out my tongue, I have suspicions this might not work but wtf, at least I tried.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-08, 05:27
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

is there a way to trip like you want to, like if you tink about it har enough first you can trip it. I would like to be floating in outerspace with some surrounding love.

Also is it cool to mix with opiates?
 #18 
Old 2002-10-08, 07:04
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

Sometimes you can direct the visuals you get behind your eyelids, but really, you would have to take an awful lot of shrooms to have a trip that made you unaware of your surroundings, I think they call it a "threshold dose" about a half oz brewed into tea would probibly do it, wouldnt reccomend it though, there are no contraindicatons (new word I picked up on erowid) for shrooms that I know of, but you should probibly be in the best frame of mind possible for the trip, if that means a little hydro so you are not sick it might be a good idea.

[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-08-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-10-08, 15:50
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUESS WHAT!!

I would NOT recommend mixing hallucinogens with opiates. The few times I have tried this I got really sick and it ruined the rest of the trip.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics