About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-04, 00:35
Calvin Calvin is offline
Regular
 
Default snorting caffine?

i had a caffine pill and was wondering what it would be like to snort, anyone try it? i assume if it did work it would just kick in faster and harder but have a shorter duration.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-04, 00:45
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

mix it with ritalin. you get a lot better high.
ive never sniffed it straight but mixed with add medicine its the shit.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-04, 03:58
Calvin Calvin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

cutting speed with caffine, theres an idea.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-04, 14:36
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

I've read of people who have snorted caffeine and just like you thought, it just hits you faster. Just like snorting ephedrine, but weaker.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-04, 23:27
KarlMaloneSay KarlMaloneSay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

quote:
Originally posted by 40ozTOfreedom:
mix it with ritalin. you get a lot better high.
ive never sniffed it straight but mixed with add medicine its the shit.



hey i gots a good sized supply of Adderall, think that would work rather than ritalin? this seems like somethin to try.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-05, 08:00
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

quote:
Originally posted by KarlMaloneSay:
hey i gots a good sized supply of Adderall, think that would work rather than ritalin? this seems like somethin to try.


DON'T!!! Snorting Adderal can put blood clots in your brain, causing a stroke...Plus, Adderall really has no effect if snorted anyways, or at least a much weaker effect as opposed to taking it orally where it goes straight to your bloodstream. Anyways...I've mixed powdered ritalin with crushed up No-Doz (caffeine) and baking soda once as a coke substitute...I don't reccomend this, caffeine and ritalin taken together at high doses can make you feel like shit...and god knows what it does to your brain...but yeah, snorting caffeine can get you pretty wired.



[This message has been edited by Godfuck (edited 10-05-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-10-05, 23:06
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

You seem to have alot of mis-information Godfuck.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-06, 00:03
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoTropic:
You seem to have alot of mis-information Godfuck.


maybe so...but i do know that by snorting adderall there is a big risk of stroke...im majoring in pharmacy, so I know alot about these kinds of things
 #9 
Old 2002-10-06, 01:12
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

There is a risk of stroke with any stimulant drug. Adderal is amphetamine (but you knew that cause of your fake pharmy major), amphetamine is fine to snort. It is much more potent when snorted unless maybe you have some time release crap, then just remove the binders and sniff away.

[This message has been edited by PsychoTropic (edited 10-06-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-06, 02:26
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

uhm mixing rit, nodoz, and baking soda are the same as coke. the high is just the same as coke, so don't listen to him about the "bad feeling"
 #11 
Old 2002-10-06, 03:00
Godfuck Godfuck is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

quote:
Originally posted by 40ozTOfreedom:
uhm mixing rit, nodoz, and baking soda are the same as coke. the high is just the same as coke, so don't listen to him about the "bad feeling"


this is high doses I'm talking about

 #12 
Old 2002-10-06, 15:41
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

quote:
Originally posted by 40ozTOfreedom:
uhm mixing rit, nodoz, and baking soda are the same as coke. the high is just the same as coke, so don't listen to him about the "bad feeling"


I damn near fell to the floor launghing when i saw that. how the fuck does mixing ritalin, caffiene, and baking soda make coke? it doesnt. its just putting a lot of extra shit up your nose you don't need to for snorting ritalin with a little caffiene. damn.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-07, 00:48
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

quote:
Originally posted by JCX:
I damn near fell to the floor launghing when i saw that. how the fuck does mixing ritalin, caffiene, and baking soda make coke? it doesnt. its just putting a lot of extra shit up your nose you don't need to for snorting ritalin with a little caffiene. damn.



baking soda is the main ingridient in there...so if you don't know what your talking about please don't say anything atalll..

amm..baking soda love the smell and high and nice white shit it lives in my nose after snorting REAL coke that was cut with it...

 #14 
Old 2002-10-07, 14:11
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

The ritalin by itself would last longer than a coke buzz, so already that shows that this user is just repeating somke senseless garbage he/she once heard. What's wrong with plain old ritalin? I like it...
 #15 
Old 2002-11-13, 06:24
poonige poonige is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

Hmmm i got 10 - 10mg Ritalin pills, How much Caffine and Baking powder should i mix with this??
 #16 
Old 2002-11-13, 13:58
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

Hmmm... I tend take caffeine pills pretty frequently for recreation (usually 3-5 of them) but I'd never thought of snorting them before... so this morning i ground up a 100mg tab and snorted it all up... but i didn't really get anything. I suppose I felt awake and all, but nothing really out of the ordinary. Am I going to have to hit more than that to get any extraneous effect?
 #17 
Old 2002-11-13, 16:10
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

mixing baking soda, caffeine, and ritilin? are you fucking retarded? why the fuck would you snort baking soda? are you making cookies up there? toll house? baking soda is used to make crack, but it doesnt have an benefit other than turning cocaine in to a freebase form, its not done for the buzz. and why would you mix caffeine with speed? thats just plain silly shit to me. mmm, i like my amphetamines with caffeine? why not just enjoy your fucking speed? you kids are morons. saying that taking speed with baking soda is just like coke says to me that youve never done real coke. fool.
 #18 
Old 2002-11-13, 22:01
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

word!
 #19 
Old 2002-11-20, 02:21
thaapocalypse111 thaapocalypse111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

damn you guys.....i just snorted 7 lines of baking soda! damn im feeling really really good right now...its exactly like a coke high...yip

.......fucking dumbasses
 #20 
Old 2002-11-20, 03:43
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

Junglist, acually i wouldnt belive these kids saying mix rit, caffiene and baking soda have ever even done it. I remmber reading some stupid ass file on this site that said that was like coke so that probably why there saying it.
 #21 
Old 2002-11-20, 03:53
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
mixing baking soda, caffeine, and ritilin? are you fucking retarded? why the fuck would you snort baking soda? are you making cookies up there? toll house? baking soda is used to make crack, but it doesnt have an benefit other than turning cocaine in to a freebase form, its not done for the buzz. and why would you mix caffeine with speed? thats just plain silly shit to me. mmm, i like my amphetamines with caffeine? why not just enjoy your fucking speed? you kids are morons. saying that taking speed with baking soda is just like coke says to me that youve never done real coke. fool.


I hate to disagree with a mod, but sodium bicarbonate potentiates amphetamines. I read this in a physicians desk reference I scrounged from a dumpster. I am not sure of the interaction involved, but bicarb is also used as a heart stimulant in emergency medicine, so it probibly has something to do with accelerating involuntary nerve impulses. As to whether it would increase the euphoria or just the physical effects is debateable. As for it being a coke substitute, this is garbage of the highest order.
 #22 
Old 2002-11-20, 04:00
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

i'm practically sure that the benefits of a pharmaceutical dose are overshadowed by the damage of railing the stuff... we'll know who they are if we see them tho, they'll be the ones that have muffins growing from their noses.
 #23 
Old 2002-11-21, 01:33
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

I hate to admit that I have cut lines with the old Arm'N'Hammer in the past, but to me it's just like mixing your vodka with orange juice if you don't wanna take it all at once.
 #24 
Old 2002-11-21, 02:10
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

quote:
Originally posted by culinaryoverlord:
I hate to disagree with a mod, but sodium bicarbonate potentiates amphetamines.


Yup, I read this too...I usually take some arm & hammer with my speed
quote:
As for it being a coke substitute, this is garbage of the highest order.

Ritalin makes a damn good coke sub. It actually binds to more dopamine receptors than cocaine does, but the high is less peaky and the half-life is much longer so you can't get high snorting it multiple times...or at least thats what I got out of this: http://www.biopsychiatry.com/methcomp.htm
 #25 
Old 2002-11-21, 12:50
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: snorting caffine?

God, I'm glad I have enough brains to see that cutting rit with baking soda and caffine isn't coke... You have obviously never had REAL coke before! I swear the younger generations are getting stupider every year. I guess Darwin was wrong...

[This message has been edited by CulexuS (edited 11-21-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics