About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-03, 00:08
skits skits is offline
Regular
 
Default Why I wanna "cook"! And why im kinda pissed off.

actually about 3 reasons why i would wanna "cook"

1) Have my own uncut stash I hate gettin the "chicken" when about 3 people has stomped
all over it or basically does the mexican hat dance on it.The "chicken" is what me and my buds call our dope here.

2)make a little Xtra cash.

3)i would like to have a little of my own instead of having to go through the hurry up and wait crap while trying to get everybody screwin around holding my cash saying it will be an hour. Then you hit em up in an hour
and all of a sudden its 5 hours later
"were still waitn on the dude hes goin to get it right now".
The later turns in to tomorrow still notha!I hate that man.The dude has been up for freakin days tweakin his balls off screwin around has no idea what the hell is goin on and turns the dope run into a freakin tweaker mission.Unbelivable!

Then finally I say screw it and get my money back from the same dude who tells me man the "chicken" is all over the place its all good we will hook it up.

Does this scenario sound familliar fellas? heh!

As of right now i been waitin on the dude since 8pm last night still same freakin story but now they cant find the dude who has it lol cracks me up man really does.

I like to smoke some "chicken" every now and then. i dont do it very often but when I decide I wanna twist off the dope is never to be found.

Some people can stay up for weeks on it im good for about 2 to 3 days then I cant stand the taste anymore and cant get any higher cant catch the rush cause so much in my system so I shut it down for about a month or 2 then Ill twist off again.

Man i have met some Marathon tweakers that trip me out.How in the hell do they do it man?

Any ways just though I would vent a little.

Please share your dope run stories I would love to hear them some are quite interesting.

[This message has been edited by skits (edited 10-03-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-03, 03:29
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I wanna "cook"! And why im kinda pissed off.

wtf are you talking about, and you dont need to quote "chicken" everytime like your slick and cool
 #3 
Old 2002-10-03, 03:44
skits skits is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I wanna "cook"! And why im kinda pissed off.

"CHICKEN"
 #4 
Old 2002-10-03, 03:54
Regular
 
Default Re: Why I wanna "cook"! And why im kinda pissed off.

Hmmm.....actually I found your thread a good read man. Nothing wrong with venting and standing up to the bench to state your case.

Self-suffenciantcy<---sp?! on your drugs/buzzes/anti-depressants is to me the only program to tune into. I too once upon a time sat in anguish overfive gram quarters for weed and quarter-papers of tweek weighing .10! ugh! with isotol or niacin comprising more content of that .10 than the tweek I was after. Now, granted this was when I was sixteen, but nonetheless even then I saw and smelled the bullshit the kids on the block were sold. Looking back man, I am a million miles from that place in my life if not more! Seems to me you posses the intelligence and will to take care of #1. Which is what it is all about. Be smart from the start. Ask questions and comprehend the answers. Respect the consequences of putting on the chefs' apron and never forget that silence is golden and can pay you back for it in spades.

Hang in there and know that there is sunshine shing at the end of your tunnel.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics