About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-01, 02:13
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default 5meoDMT i.v.

has anyone tried injecting this drug??
 #2 
Old 2002-10-01, 02:20
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meoDMT i.v.

I know someone who did it a few times. He said it was more intense (of course) then other methods but it's also more dangerous as the dosage leaves little room for error.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-01, 19:39
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meoDMT i.v.

seems to me like if the high came on too fast ud be tripping with a needle in your arm (or where ever you do it). on a good note itd get rid of that horrible plastic taste.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-03, 01:23
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meoDMT i.v.

well i tried it the other day, only about 0.5-1mg to try it tho. left a tiny bruise at point of injection but didn't hurt at all. within 5 secs i was getting warm, gentle waves of tryptamine pleasure which lasted a good 10min will try again soon at slightly higher dose.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-03, 08:08
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meoDMT i.v.

I did a course on being a nurse at a hospital for osme extra cash and I picked up were the nerves and were to inject and shit. I can inject without feeling anything or bruising. Its ok, I did 3mgs of it and like you said psyco0_1 warm feelings and shit mine lasted about half and hour give or take but I don't inject often so I prefer to use other means of taking the drug even though they arnt as rapid as injecting.

~Alex
 #6 
Old 2002-10-04, 00:47
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5meoDMT i.v.

thanx Alex. i don't inject much either i just like trying different things
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics