About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-30, 16:50
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Should I try Nutmeg?

All right, ive read almost all the stories here on totse and some different opinions about the meg. Some good, some bad. Some say that it gives you a high like no other and last quite long. Some said that nothing happenes and its a waste of time. The only thin these stories agreed on was there was a long hangover afterwards.
Can anyone describe their nutmeg adventures? Can anyone tell me if nutmeg is SAFE? becuz if you do it a certain number of times and it kills you or does fucked uyp shit to your body, then hell no, im not trying it. Just please give me your opinions by Friday becuz if everyhting checks out, im getting wasted

"man its friday, you aint got a job, you aint got shit to do! I'm gonna get you high"
 #2 
Old 2002-09-30, 17:56
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

Nutmeg is hurtin'. That's all I got to say.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-30, 18:33
slimpyman slimpyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

make sure you get the fresh stuff and ground it up yourself with a mallet or something. most stores have the whole nutmeg that look like little acorns of the like. and the best way to ingest them is grind up about 6, and put about 2 in a tissue. cut the tissue in half and swallow it down with some water. it took me about 3 hours for the shit to kick in. and the hangover lasted almost 2 days... but there isnt anything a little sleeping pills cant do.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-30, 19:40
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

all right man thanks but all i got at my house is some ground up nutmeg i found in my cubbord. i dont know how old it is. do you think aging makes a difference? but whats the diff between ground up and fresh? does it make a difference?
 #5 
Old 2002-09-30, 19:57
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

I don't know the difference but I've heard to always use fresh.

And also, nutmeg contains a toxin that will fuck up your liver if you take too much or too many times.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-30, 19:59
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

thanks tin,
so how much should I take at a time? cuz i dont wannabe fucked up! cuz if i take this on friday i should be doen with the hangover by late sunday night so im fine for school on monday. so could you tell me a recommeneded ammount i should take? (prefferably by grams or teaspoons)
and is a gram a teaspoon? im dumb
 #7 
Old 2002-09-30, 21:49
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

Nutmeg is fucking gay man. Let me ask. Is it psychoactive?! No?! Exactly.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-30, 22:07
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

how about DXM? i heard it was good.

Xenadrine? (brand name weight loss pill. contains a fuck load of caffiene. get super wired, and then crash in a good way)

any opinions on these things>

 #9 
Old 2002-09-30, 22:21
Bombora Bombora is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

go with dxm its fun. the more you take the harder the trip (and also if u take a bunch its TOTALY different than a low dose, way cooler IMHO). Also if you trip on friday night and then sleep you should be almost better saturday (sometimes u still have a light fried affect) but by sunday you'll be norm again for sure.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-30, 22:24
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

DXM is decent, but get the stuff with just DXM & not acetaminophen or guifaenenenesenn or whatever the fuck it is, that shit will probably kill you and we'll have to read your mom's sob stories about how bad DXM is and why nobody should ever do drugs, and that's just counterproductive, okay?

that's prbably the longest sentence i've ever written.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-30, 23:39
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

I HATE THESE KIDS WHO POST ABOUT NUTMEG. I just want to say nutmeg sucks why don't tou go out and buy some real drugs. please go and buy some weed i bet you will have a better time than if u take nutmeg
 #12 
Old 2002-09-30, 23:54
rev_DXM rev_DXM is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

If you're gonna trip on Dex, look for a medicine that is for cough only that has Dxm Hbr in it. Not that cough/cold crap, it always contains antihistamins, additives. If you must use Coricidins, try this extraction method.

1)Get the amount of pills you want for your desired trip. Ex. A 150 lb (70 kg) individual aiming for a mid-third plateau trip needs about 900-1100 mg Dex. Roughly, 30-35 pills.

* If it's your first DXM trip, third plateau is not recommended. Try about 8-16 pills instead.

2)Put the pills on a plate (or other flat surface) and crush the pills completely into a fine powder.

3)Put the powder in a glass and fill the glass with a generous amount of water. Let sit for a few hours.

4)Filter the solution with a coffee filter/ any other type filter you may have. Throw away the water. What you should have left is DXM powder.

5)Mix it in alcohol or just eat as is. Wait for the trip.

I read that off the net somewhere awhile back. I never extracted yet, I just take the Coricidins whole. Which is pretty stupid, but I'm still alive and too lazy to extract.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-01, 04:00
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

To answer the question in the topic, NO.
Buy some drugs from a dealer, not a store.
If you have a question about nutmeg just eat some, answer your own stupid questions.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-01, 04:38
jackamonette jackamonette is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

nutmeg is a waste of time. i tried it one night while very bored and without any weed. i had a bottle of ground nutmeg, never been opend, and put more than half the bottle in some guava juice and chugged it. after about 10 minutes, i felt a little bit queasy, not really enough to even mention. i was expecting, after about 3 hours, for it to kick in; i was expecting hallucinations and all sorts of crazy crap...none of that happend, that is it. i got the idea from totse...it didnt work. im gonna try it again soon when i have nothing to do, so ill post if anything happens.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-01, 06:28
Bombora Bombora is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

Nutmeg does work but its not that cool. Basically you're high as hell for like 3 hours after it kicks in then for another 24 or so hrs you are mildly stoned. I didn't necisarrily get the munchies but food tasted great. Your eyes are red as fuck and you have horrible cotton mouth/disgusting nutmeg breath and burps. Its really not that bad and i think every1 should try it out but its definately not a drug worth doing often or nething.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-01, 07:38
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

Here is a List of Psychoactives:Absinthe
Alcohol
Amanitas
Ayahuasca
Cacti
Caffeine
Cannabis
Cocaine
Datura
DMT
DPT
DXM
GHB
Heroin
Ibogaine
Inhalants
Kava
Ketamine
LSD
MAOIs
MDMA (ecstasy)
Mescaline
Meth
Morning glory
Mushrooms
Nitrous
Nutmeg <----------- Here is nutmeg
Opiates
Peyote
Salvia
Tobacco
2C-B
2C-T-7
4-acetoxy-DiPT
5-MeO-DMT

Therefore making nutmeg a psychoactive.

Even though it is one it doesn't mean its a good one, you would probely be better off lacing you weed with incect repellient though it does have some nasty bios in it....
 #17 
Old 2002-10-03, 21:15
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

All right thanks all! Im gonna have to ask you to stop posting becuz Ive gotten all the answers I need

and the results.....

I am NOT going to try nutmeg. Maybe If im desperate and outta other drugs. But I am gonna try DXM. I found a site that list a fuck load of medicines that have DXM in them. And they have ones in blue that contain Only DXM as the main ingrediant. (in other words, safe) So I'm prog going to the store on staurday and getting some for my tripping weekend. i hope the high is as high as weed. Beduz let me tell you, weed is good.

THANKS YOU ALL and no more posting
 #18 
Old 2002-10-06, 08:06
Brice Brice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I try Nutmeg?

quote:
Originally posted by NAAGAL:
how about DXM? i heard it was good.

Xenadrine? (brand name weight loss pill. contains a fuck load of caffiene. get super wired, and then crash in a good way)

any opinions on these things>



I just want to say that DXM is awesome..If you are going to do anything with your friday it should be DXM...friends and I take Coricidin 16 pills=480 mil of DXM and that gets you fucked up but its not the best for you...but we take it anyway
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics