About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-29, 22:49
scoff scoff is offline
Regular
 
Default GHB

I have acquired a synthesis for GHB and was wondering... where can I get gammabutyrolactone and sodium hydroxide pellets? If ne of u know please tell me.

PS: I'm making it to sell, not to rape women!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-09-30, 01:51
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GHB

Well, the sodium hydroxied pellets are easy, you can buy them at any soap making website if I remember correctly, for very cheap. The gammabutyrolactone however, is another story. I believe it's illigal to have in the US without prper buisness licenses, or whatever. However, it's not illegal in Canada, so if you know someone over there, you can order it and have it shipped. But if that were the case, you could prolly just order GHB from www.ghb.com and ship it to canada. Good luck

-greaterevil
 #3 
Old 2002-10-02, 04:49
SisterCrystal SisterCrystal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GHB

Personally, I won't even go near GHB. I have seen SO many people flail on it, often in REALLY embarassing and frightening (as in convultions and coma) ways. I've done it maybe ten times, and only had fun twice. The other times I either felt nothing, puked my guts out, or spent every bit of my self-control keeping my shit together so as not to flail. It's not even that great when it works, IMO. Still, there are many who love it. I guarantee though, no matter how careful or experienced you are, you WILL eventually flail. That's just the nature of the drug. Good luck.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics