About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-28, 22:54
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default heroin + ritalin

I've done heroin a couple of times, but haven't experienced much *euphoria*. I was actually quite irritable and emotional. I'd taken ritalin earlier in the day each time; could it have affected my *heroin high*?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-28, 23:28
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heroin + ritalin

did you bang it, rail it, smoke it, or eat it? and no, ritalin should not kill ur bend. if anything, it should increase the euphoria.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-29, 00:01
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heroin + ritalin

railed it...
maybe heroin just isn't for me.
neither is ritalin. it was giving me headaches and shit, which is why I did heroin... because no other painkillers were working...
o well. how does OC compare to heroin?
 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 04:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heroin + ritalin

Sometimes it'll make you voilently vomit.

A certain protion of the population doesn't react well the opiates. I'd just move on, if I was you.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-29, 13:39
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: heroin + ritalin

Well... I had to see for myself if the ritalin really did affect the H. So for two days, I was completely sober. I forgot to mention I was also on clarinex the other times, which I think eliminated a lot of itching. But this time, I didn't do anything, other than benadryl, with the H and I felt much nicer.
the ritalin did affect it... for me anyways. Ritalin isn't good for me at all.
H is nice, but I don't think I'll ever do it again unless I'm in a Lot of pain...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics