About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-28, 22:37
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Celexa

Celexa. This shit any good? I know it's an anti-depressant, but so is Paxil and those are no good.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-28, 23:27
jude jude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Celexa

well celexa sucks ,itook it a couple of times when my doctor perscribed it to me and i got sick and through up it made me so dizzy .but it might effect other people differently.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-28, 23:29
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Celexa

no antidepressant will get you high. period.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 04:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Celexa

I took some with Effexor. I ended up in the hospital.

I've got a whole bottle of Celexa and another of Effexor if anyone wants them.

Below market prices even. What else can i do with them, really?
 #5 
Old 2002-09-29, 05:30
Regular
 
Default Re: Celexa

I take Celexa and Medidate. Puts me in a jittery happy mood.

Medidate any good for rec. use?

EDIT: I found that taking both a while before smoking weed gives me a good happy high and seems to lower my tolerance, probably a placebo but still....

[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 09-29-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-09-29, 05:48
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Celexa

Im on Celexa, it's good if you have clinical depression or anxiety.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-02, 18:25
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Celexa

quote:
Originally posted by dopeman420:
no antidepressant will get you high. period.


Well what about Prozac, Xanax, and Zoloft? I heard those will give you some fucked up trips, but I've never done em.

Also, what about this shit atarax? I've heard it's good, and I've heard it's fucked up.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-02, 20:00
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Celexa

Interestingly enough, I heard that the company that makes Celexa is no longer making it. Apparently they're working on a new product. A friend of mine couldn't get his refill the other day, had to just give him samples.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-02, 23:48
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Celexa

prozac and zoloft will not make you trip if you have anywhere near normal brain chemistry. xanax is not an antidepressant, it's an anxiolitic, and it won't make you trip, it will make you feel kinda drunk.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-03, 00:40
WitheredFetus WitheredFetus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Celexa

I'm on celexa and it doesn't do shit. Well, it helps with the depression pretty well, but if you're talking about getting fucked up off it, I doubt you will. Some of my friends have taken mine and nothing happened.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics