About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-28, 12:15
WitheredFetus WitheredFetus is offline
Regular
 
Default Coke

A kid I know just got 8 grams of cocain. He said it was melted off "a 220". I don't know much about this stuff, I just smoke a lot of weed. He said it was top of the line, but I think he's bullshitting me because he knows I'm not too knowledgable aboue this stuff. Also, a while back I asked about E and because of the meds I'm on, I was told it would kill me or give me brain damage. Would Coke fuck me up because of my meds?? I take Buspar and Celexa. Thanks.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-28, 16:40
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

i don't think coke would do anything other than make ur chances of heart attack inscrease by 33%, but it does that to evereyone. x (or e whatever u call it) can kill you if you take a good amount of anti-depressants.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-28, 21:10
psycH0 psycH0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

Bear in mind , the guy said he smokes alot of pot, i doubt that you will experience any heart problems then. I'd try the coke if i were in your shoes! (im also on anti-depro's and i haven't had any weird side affects).
Just try not to OD ahait...
 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 07:52
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

A couple of ways to tell good blow:
base it, mix with sudsy ammonia in a spoon and cook with a lighter till it dissappears, easy now, wait just a second or so and you will see oily bits forming on the surface, wait a bit and they will form into little nuggets. Smoke on cigarrette ash in a pipe, congratulations you just became a crackhead!
is it yellow?, really good blow is slightly yellow(usually)
are the rocks really hard? read the chain "cutting blow"
if you snort it, wait for a while, pinch your nose, if your nostrils stick together it has been cut with glucose or lactose
 #5 
Old 2002-09-29, 08:02
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

Sorry, I'm hammered! your post mentioned a couple of scrips I am not familiar with, if you use any drug, snort a bit first, wait for at least an hour, if you feel anythig but "good" or "wierd" go home, if it works go large! Most drugs will take effect in an hour or so but if the meds you are on are antidepressants they might "potentiate" the psychedelic aspect of extacy or anything that works on the serotonin/dopamine trip, in plain terms, you might trip way harder than the people around you, wich can be shitty. Always experiment with new drugs in your room, with some friends, never take all of the shit you bought at once.
good trippin'
 #6 
Old 2002-09-29, 08:20
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

Hoooly shit, I just read the specs on the meds you take. DO NOT DO EXTACY, it will make your depression even worse. If you must get out of your head for a while use booze or weed. How old are you? I had a pillfreak doctor when I was a teenager who prescribed Wellbutrin for my depression, my wrist still bears the scars. I think it is immoral for doctors to prescribe meds like that when a persons brain is still forming (some parts of the brain do not fully form until 25 yrs old) For all they know the depression and anxiety could be treated with a little weed and some positive counselling.
Oh well, you may all tell me I'm a fuckd' old hypocrite now.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-29, 20:43
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

Ya some docs are fucking weird. My ex-girlfriend's little sister was 14 and they put her on the wellbutrin i was like wtf? Anyways are you guys sure its safe to mix coke and buspar? Buspar is a barbituate if im not mistken and if your gonna take an upper like coke and a downer like buspar you better make sure they dont cross paths in the liver.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-29, 22:19
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

Yellow coke is pure? What? Pure coke is white "as the driven snow" is it not?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-03, 00:36
WitheredFetus WitheredFetus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

Thanks, guys. I got an 8ball of the stuff and took just a little bit at a time, and it knocked me off my ass. It was so much better than weed and booze, but there's none left around. Back to the bottle and the bong. Thanks again.

To answer some of the questions: I'm 16, my doctor is a weird motherfucker, and no bad side effects happened. I'm not sure, however, if I got higher with less of a dossage b/c of a non-tollerance to it or b/c of my meds.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-03, 04:54
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

8 grams of coke!? That's hard to beleive. Especially if he doesn't have a carreer yet. I mean 8 grams? That's nuts!
 #11 
Old 2002-10-03, 16:20
Regular
 
Default Re: Coke

Why? Here an eight-ballis sixty-bucks and its no re-rock/chunky its "duffy". But anyways, listen(you who posted this thread) you can take E/coke/heroin with those Rx's. Dr.'s use their scare tactic alot. I'm coming from experience here. And those are pretty neutral/mild meds when it comes to mixing em' up with illicit meds Now alcohol and Zoloft= my Bro takes Zoloft and gets trashed on a couple forties(of beer not maltliquor!! I'm Jewish not black or wannabe black). Before he could seriously drink a half-rack/twelve-pack like it was water.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-03, 20:03
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Coke

quote:
Originally posted by Jamiroquai:
[B]and gets trashed on a couple forties(of beer not maltliquor!! I'm Jewish not black or wannabe black). B]


if you hadn't said anything i would have thought you were black
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics