|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-09-28, 07:02
|
www escapetwice com 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
Alright here is my deal...
If you been reading here the past maybe, 3 weeks, you probably know I like OxyContin alot.
Well anyway, I have been taking OxyContin or Heroin for a little over 2 years now, 4-6 times a day, every day, except for one 3 month interlude when I decided to "quit."
Then my girlfriend died, so I was like "fuck it" and started on Oxy again.
Anyway, I spent the last week kicking this shit. I planned it well, and it was actually very tolerable. I got CLONIDINE, which helped a lot, tons of valium, and soma. I pretty much took a handful of pills every time I woke up, until this morning when I woke up and wasn't sick anymore.
I gotta say, anyone out there looking to kick H or OC, that's the way to go. Piles of Valium (or Ativan or Xanax) and make sure you got CLONIDINE, that shit kicks ass I dunno how it works but it does. Muscle relaxers didn't hurt either.
*************************
Anyway, as far as wanting advice... I wanna know, now that I kicked the narcs and everything, what would happen, theoretically, if I railed a line of H or OC? I definitely don't have this planned... but I mean, if I do a line and one line only, will I have a short withdrawl afterwards, start a 3 day withdrawl all over again, or what?
*************************
I definitely don't plan on getting some narcs and fucking this whole thing up just yet... but knowing me, someone will hold an Oxy80 under my nose, and sure as shit I will blow it and fuck myself over at least once within the next few months. I just wanna be sure that by doing that, I am not going to have to start at square one, addicted like I had never stopped my daily usage.
Anyway, if you are an addict who has stopped and started before, you can probably offer me some good advice. Please drop a line.
In case anyone is wondering, being clean thus far doesn't feel that fuckin great. Sure my head is clear but I am so fuckin tired I can barely move. To think I have 1-2 weeks of this left.... at least I'm not sick.
Yeah sorry for rambling, try and answer my question people. SUBVERTPUNK I am sure you know. Alright peace....
|
|
#2
 2002-09-28, 17:44
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
Wow your lucky your done  . Yep i went i little overboard the last month here and got an addiction again well now i got a job as a dishwasher, today is my fist day. I woke withdrawaling really bad, i ache really bad and nothing was helping (i bet if i could get more soma that would help alot) so i said fuck it im gonna try to wean down until i have some time off! I cant go in my first day dope sick and shit! Anyways as far as railing the oxy goes im not sure. Ive been an addict off and on and when i break my goodness its usually only 20mgs or so of oxy not 80. One time i took 60mg of morphine after being clean for like two months and the next day i had minor withdrawal symptoms. Just a little weak and a 'scrathcie feeling' stomach. He i had to edit this post i forgot my ask the question i originally posted this message for. What it CLONDINE? Thats not the shit in clonapin is it? Becuase i find clonopin to be absolutely useless. What do you use to get rid of the aches man? I use naproxen, and actimetiphan but it doesnt help to good, i found ibprofen acually helps me the best but i dont have any of that shit around right now  . I just took 30mg of oxy and now i feel normal again. That is truly sad that, that dosage would make most people high as a kite yet it only makes me feel normal. [This message has been edited by subvertpunk (edited 09-28-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-09-28, 18:21
|
Tanna 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
Once the physical addiction symptons are gone, physically youl be alright with one dose (remember tolerance will have dropped drastically). The problems youl find once youve kicked H are mental, some people can have a dose and not want more, but its dangerous, its easy to slip back mentally. Your best bet is to Quit and really quit, everytime you think about it, think about what it is was like to be addicted and why you quit first time round, if its good why would you deceide to try and kick the habbit in the first place?
|
|
#4
 2002-09-29, 04:21
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
Never had a heroin addiction (had an opium on, but wtf). Methadone is tolerable if you give yourself 3 months to slowly let yourself down. I'm used to pain in my head/face, back, leg so maybe I'm a special case.
I'm also seeing a neurologist about my reactions to pharmacueticals. My doctors are puzzled. If that's good or bad, I don't know... I'm ranting again.
Question though, do most heroin addicts quit cold turkey and just grunt through the withdrawl?
|
|
#5
 2002-09-29, 05:54
|
kronikus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
I can't wait for Meta to post.
|
|
#6
 2002-09-29, 07:53
|
|
|
Re: Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
You know it's coming too! 
|
|
#7
 2002-09-29, 13:03
|
|
|
Re: Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
i wonder how long he spends writing them.
[This message has been edited by Cobranaut (edited 09-29-2002).]
|
|
#8
 2002-09-29, 17:02
|
Annabelle 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
Geezus Escape Twice, it looks as if you are the miserable one = / I wish you the best of luck with your chronic heroin/oxy addiction and the death of your girlfriend and your angst against our government. In the mean time I will be entering medical school and doing something with my life while your shooting up herion in some cardboard box in some desolateb dark dank ally. Ciao!
|
|
#9
 2002-09-29, 19:31
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
Acually most of us addicts carey jobs and do quite well. Right now i work as a shitee dishwasher to pay my way through school but i know enough about what i want to do(computer programming) to not go to any school and an start out at 50g's a year. But when i finish school ill be starting at 80g's a year wich is most likely more than youll ever make with your close minded way of thinking. So as i said once before FUCK OFF with your holier than attitude. Im dealing just fine without listening to your know it all sterotype junkie bs.g
|
|
#10
 2002-09-30, 01:11
|
40ozTOfreedom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oxy or Heroin Addicts gimme some advice
Annabelle ur a bulldyke. no one gives a rats ass about you going into med school. so stfu.oh and btw my dads a anesthesiologist, and the first 3 years outta med school he was on wellfare. see how you like that.
[This message has been edited by 40ozTOfreedom (edited 09-30-2002).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|