About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-28, 02:42
bentintwisted bentintwisted is offline
Regular
 
Default Nootropics anyone?

Is there anyone out there regularly taking Piracetam or the stimulant Adrafinil?
I am currently taking 600mg of Anafranil a day, and after an initial super dose of 8000mgs of Piracetam, have followed up with 1600mgs a day.

I find the stimulant effect of the Anafranil to be pretty subtle... I DO get the 'wakes your brain up' feeling, and feel more motivated and able to get things done. It is a much more refined type of incitement than other stimulants I have tried, but, to quote a not so old addage, " I feel like I need something else ".

Does anyone here have experience with this drug?
Also, concerning the Piracetam... is there anyone using this to prompt creative bursts and accelerate information flow between subconscious and conscious awareness?

What doses have you experimented with, and what have you found to be more/less effective?

I am keen to talk to anyone with personal, knowledge or experience with these drugs, as information concerning their use in mind modulation ( apart from use in age related conditions ) is seriously lacking.

Cheers!
 #2 
Old 2002-09-29, 08:35
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nootropics anyone?

Motivaion in a cap, wish I could get a scrip for that! What indicators do you have to have before you can get a scrip?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-29, 08:36
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nootropics anyone?

By the way, you might be bent n' twisted but yours is the most coherent post I have seen here in a while!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 08:41
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nootropics anyone?

And once again.. Piacetam, is that legally available in canada? I have used herbs like st.johns wort and kava to help put me in the creative fuge i need to write really good poetry, this sounds like it would help! Info please...
 #5 
Old 2002-09-30, 04:36
bentintwisted bentintwisted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nootropics anyone?

Culinaryoverlord...
Howareya?
Hey, I live in New Zealand, and these drugs are not even available here, let alone classified or accessable through regular medical channels.
I have been researching smart drugs through the internet for quite some time, and after discovering these particular two through qhi.co.uk , simply ordered them online, and they were delivered 12 days later, no problems at all.
They did ask me to sign and fax back to them a disclaimer, but that was no problem at all.
Have a look at their website, they have some great links to more information on these new generation miracle drugs too.
Please, let me know how you get on, and, if you commence with them, your results.
Good luck!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics