About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-27, 16:57
DoobyDoobyDoo DoobyDoobyDoo is offline
Regular
 
Default drug myths, wierd shit

Yo I have heard some wierd shit on this board and Im wonderin if some of the stuff might at least b kinda true, like smokin broccli, sum 1 said it was more trippy than opium which would kick some major ass but I want to actually get some info on drugs that actually work and those that = total bullshit before I go dryin out the nearest stick of broccli, stickin it in the old pipe and smokin it.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-27, 17:18
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

d00d lik fukkin eh mannnn...

Broccoli doesn't get you high. It contains anti-oxidants which prevent cancer. Wouldn't it be funny though if Mommy fed us stuff to make us stoned out of our gourd?


[This message has been edited by TheSellOut (edited 09-27-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-09-27, 17:21
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

FUCK YOU I SMOKE BROCCOLI ALL THE FUCKIN TIME!

AAAhahahaha... i can't believe somebody took me fuckin seriously, god, yeah you can trip on chapstick too, man.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-27, 18:51
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

Omfg this is funny.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-27, 19:24
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

damnit! i spat my fucking coffee out i laughed so hard at this fool
 #6 
Old 2002-09-27, 19:27
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

Yeah I can just picture parents making a small child stay at the table until he finishes all his drugs. Yeah but yesterday my friend just got a shipment from canada. He's got some KB (kind broccoli). It's the dankest broccoli i've ever smoked.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-27, 20:25
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

you know...I rarely smoke because of my sources, although Im making new friends... I think Im going to refer to dope as broccoli....lmao
 #8 
Old 2002-09-27, 23:39
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

I like to lace my broccoli with cheese.
Use the yellow kind, if you use white cheese it wont work.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-27, 23:59
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

broccoli almondine rolls better, get the kind without any stems attached, the stems are harsh!
 #10 
Old 2002-09-28, 16:17
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

be gentle we where all naive about drugs once.

No one can claim the first time they rolled a spliff it didn't look like a tampon.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-28, 18:12
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

Hell yeah. I just stick a dime bag of Broc and some high quality skunk-carrots in my George Forman steamer and tweak.

So uh, your answer is no. Broc is not a drug. Think about it. We humans have been here for 10,000 years. We have already pretty much figured out what will fuck you up, and what wont by now. Think about it.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-28, 18:16
DoobyDoobyDoo DoobyDoobyDoo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

hmmm yea thats tru, i wuz bored when i posted it juz sittin in class in school so my mind was someplace else neway, btw the cheez thing wuz pretty funny
 #13 
Old 2002-09-28, 20:07
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

what u mean u can't smoke tampons either?
 #14 
Old 2002-09-28, 22:12
doctor drunk doctor drunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

Funnily enough you can get high from cheese. It contains tyramines which have a very toxic trippy, speedy effect. If you take MAOis Cheese can be fatal.

I wouldn't start mainlining Dairylea tho. Its probably not worth it.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-28, 22:48
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drug myths, wierd shit

The idea of parents feeding their children drugs has really inspired something in me, I might write a song or story about that.
Oh and- I thought I was the only one who put strings in my joints and dipped them in menstrual blood(in response to the post on newbie joints looking like tampons).
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics