About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-26, 20:56
Regular
 
Default Question on drug containing plants.

Ok, I ran across a website that sells certain organics that contain drugs (mainly DMT). I was wondering if anyone could give me any insight on how worthwhile these products can/could be to me.

Psychotria Viridis
Anadenanthera Colubrina (seeds)
Banisteriopsis Caapi

I've tried Erowid but not much info was given so I decided to ask the knowledgeble people around here whether I should purchase said products.

Thanks.

[TIN]Kamikaze

[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 09-26-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-09-26, 21:10
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question on drug containing plants.

Don't forget about Phalaris aquatica for DMT.

Sorry I donot yet have any experience with these plants.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-26, 21:19
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question on drug containing plants.

TIN, Erowid almost REVOLVES around those items you listed. They have enormous amounts of info on B. Caapi & P. Viridis. They may not have as much on Colubrina pods.

P. Viridis and B. Caapi are definately things you want, although the more classical ayuhuasca brew is with Mimosa Hostilis and B. Caapi.

B. Caapi is the most important. You need it to deactivate your MAOi sytem to allow the DMT to go to your brain. It also contains DMT itself but in lesser amounts than M. Hostilis or P. Viridis.

If you just want to extract DMT to be able to smoke it.. then you need M. Hostilis only.
P. Viridis, although containing the highest amount of DMT is said to be more difficult to extract from.

I know someone will post: But what about Syrian rue seeds and any DMT plant? Well this is not true ayahusaca. B. Caapi is not just an MAOi. It's also has various potent harmala alkaloids along with various tryptamines. The trip is not the same with Syrian Rue and whatever DMT plant.

 #4 
Old 2002-09-26, 23:08
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question on drug containing plants.

care to post the site for me? =)
 #5 
Old 2002-09-27, 00:05
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question on drug containing plants.

i have recently used a recipe for ayahuasca from erowid.org using M. Hostilis and P. Harmala (syrain rue) and had good results. some abdominal discomfort, and one round of vomit, but after that i was pretty high for a while. recipe is below.

Ingredients:
20g M. hostilis
3g. P. harmala
RealLemon(tm) lemon juice


Take 2g of ground P. Harmala (no preparation needed) orally.
Grind 20g M. hostilis in coffee grinder to a fine, purplish powder.
Create mixture of 30-40% RealLemon(tm) and water. Stir in M. Hostilis and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes. Stir frequently.
Filter purple liquid through colander or mesh strainer.
Add remaining plant matter to a new lemon juice & water mix and stir for another 15 minutes.
Take remaining 1g P. harmala.
Drain off liquid into cup (should fill it up about halfway) and drink quickly.
Wait 15-20 minutes. Retch.

the ayahuasca vault at erowid.org has more than enough information. there are methods for extractions at acidmelt's site; chemhead chemistry.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-27, 01:28
Regular
 
Default Re: Question on drug containing plants.

Bah, I must have not looked hard enough. I found the site at like 3:00 am last night so I was pretty tired and uninspired to look much deeper at erowid.

Thanks for the replies. I know that the Colubrina seeds were used in snuff and were quite good. That's all I know though...

One more question guys (just to make it clear to me). Would P. Viridis and B. Caapi (just those two brewed together) be what is called Ayahuasca?

Thanks!

~EDIT~: Dope, I'll post the site once I order and recieve. If it turns out to be a scam, no reason for alot of people to get taken in.

Seems pretty legit and the prices are good (at least for all I know )

[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 09-27-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-09-27, 01:37
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question on drug containing plants.

if im not mistaken P. Viridis and B. Caapi would be the traditional brew for ayahuasca.

a reliable source for all things ayahuasca is www.seekershop.com he doesnt sell anything illegal or rare, so there is no worry about giving out sources here. i have ordered more than thrice from them, and have never had a problem. i think once he even threw in some extra nag champa for me.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-27, 01:48
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question on drug containing plants.

I believe the B. Caapi/P. viridis brew would be 'yage-ayahuasca'. The Mimosa/caapi brew would be 'jurema-ayahuasca'. Note that the South American Indian tribes would put other ingredients in as well but with questionable psychoactivity.

The brew differs from region to region but I would say if you really want maximum kick-ass ayahuasca then use B. Caapi,P. Viridis AND Mimosa Hostilis (and double the reccomended amounts <:0 Take a gram of Syrian Rue seeds an hour before and you'll have the ride of your life.

Oh, and just to note: These things are not hard to find. DMT containing plants are not illegal. It's just when you put them together to make ayahuasca does it become illegal.

I'd be glad to give numerous vendors to any of the poeple here that have at least 30 posts to thier credit.



[This message has been edited by Neiztsche (edited 09-27-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-09-27, 01:53
Regular
 
Default Re: Question on drug containing plants.

Thanks Jungalist/Neiz. Yeah lol, that was the site I went to so I guess it's reliable if you had no problems.

I think I'll order tom., never had Ayahuasca. Sounds great.

And who says Totse sucks when you get service like this?
 #10 
Old 2002-09-27, 02:05
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question on drug containing plants.

Here's a bitchin legal vendor:
http://www.cannapee.ch/ethnoshop/prodcat.html

Cheap as fuck too.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics