About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-26, 00:25
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Mild tranquilizers

I thought some of you might like the idea of having an easy to obtain tranquilizer. I 'borrowed' about 20 of these pills, and successfully overdosed.
At the time of doing this I wasn't very intelligent but I was obssessed with the idea of getting high. So I take the pills from my manic depressive/slightly crazy cousin. I took about five, crushed them up in the finest powder and stuffed it in my nose.
It wasn't too long before I started feeling the effects of an O.D
According to gettingwell.com, the O.D effects are:
Drowsiness, low blood pressure, rapid heartbeat, sedation

I totally felt everyone of those, I remember constantly checking my heartbeat with my hand on my chest, but I never really could tell whether it was right or not.
I felt like masturbating so I pull out and when I came, nothing came out.
I posted previously asking about this anti-psych drug, and I have now answered my questions and thought it'd be nice to share this with all of you.
Also, gettingwell.com says these side effects can happen:

Abdominal pain, abnormal walk, agitation, aggression, anxiety, chest pain, constipation, coughing, decreased activity, diarrhea, difficulty with orgasm, diminished sexual desire, dizziness, dry skin, erection and ejaculation problems, excessive menstrual bleeding, fever, headache, inability to sleep, increased dreaming, increased duration of sleep, indigestion, involuntary movements, joint pain, lack of coordination, nasal inflammation, nausea, overactivity, rapid heartbeat, rash, reduced salivation, respiratory infection, sleepiness, sore throat, tremor, underactive reflexes, urination problems, vomiting, weight gain.

There is some type of interaction with caffiene but I'm not sure why.
The pills are dark yellow, red, white, orange, pink and green. Dark yellow is 0.25mg, red is 0.5, White's are 1 mg, pink is 2mg, yellow is 3mg and green is 5mg.
I took 1mg white pills and as I remember, in about 30 minutes I felt effects.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-26, 00:43
americanpro1000w americanpro1000w is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

Not that i want to try it but what are they?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-26, 00:50
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

sounds like xanies? and i believe sedation, low blood pressure, rapid heartbeat, & drowsiness are pretty much effects of tranquilizers, not necessarily overdose. which milligrammage did you take five of?
 #4 
Old 2002-09-26, 03:24
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

When I think about it, its a little strange that they had those as overdose side effects.
Its obvious that sedation will be stronger the more you take.
I took the 1mg tabs, so for the 'big experience' I probably used about five or six, coupled with the effects of having taken some(orally) a few hours before...hmm...maybe about 10mg so not that much.
These pills are Risperdal/Risperidrone(might have misspelt that) and they are given to insomniacs, manic-depressives. They are pretty easy to obtain because they have alot less side effects than other anti-psycotics/anti-depressants and they are prescribed to just about anyone. One of the really bad rare side-effects is tardive dyskinesia.

[This message has been edited by TheSellOut (edited 09-26-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-09-26, 03:39
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

i doubt you oded
many people i know say they od but in fact merely just took to high of a dose
 #6 
Old 2002-09-26, 04:13
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

Errm...taking too much of a dose= overdosing. Lest I be misunderstood(and simultanously make a freudian slip) I don't mean to try and make myself sound cool or something by saying "Oh I overdosed and survived". I was just remarking that I took too much of it, therefore I went over-the-dose. I agree alot of people claim they have over dosed when they first try something that is stronger than they suspected.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-26, 05:22
redfly52 redfly52 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

So what's the fucking point of your god-damn story?!?
 #8 
Old 2002-09-26, 16:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

I was prescribed those for anxiety. They do no get you high. They're classified as antipsychotics and many people get them for insomnia.

In all likelyhood, you just felt really tired and dizzy. Go drugs.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-26, 19:45
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

I wasn't _just_ tired and dizzy(I actually wasn't dizzy at all), I couldn't think, I couldn't move. I was sitting in the floor and couldn't make sense of anything There was tiredness but it was extreme like taking alot of diphenhydramine, I felt very sleepy yet couldn't go to sleep. Maybe I have low blood pressure and maybe this lowered it even more, that could be the reason I felt those weird effects.

 #10 
Old 2002-09-26, 23:12
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

Oh. Well, in THAT case, you did something very stupid. You should really be too ashamed to have posted this.

You should try taking 20 Zyprexa's next.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-27, 01:16
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mild tranquilizers

I feel stupid but not ashamed, the newbie syndrome that appears to hit people on this forum hasn't struck me just yet.
Does anyone know the full effects of low blood pressure? Light headedness is one right?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics