About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-23, 19:58
chemmy_chemmy_420 chemmy_chemmy_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default haloween on drugs

who else besides me is going out trick or treatin on drugs......think about the possibilities with acid,shrooms, or any other psycadelic drug.im gunna reserve my drugs for october 31st....
 #2 
Old 2002-09-23, 20:06
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

HAHAHAHA

that would be so scary
 #3 
Old 2002-09-23, 21:35
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

it's called trip or treating, a very common practice round my parts. that is, if anyone can find shit =(.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-23, 22:04
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

i like getting drunk and beating up 8 year olds while listening to david naughton's "making it"

[This message has been edited by D.N.S (edited 09-23-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-09-23, 22:31
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

DNS, you scare me you sick homo.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-23, 23:06
EscoPotHead EscoPotHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

I dont think they would give me candy if i went to the door trippin. I dont think they would give me candy period, I think it is like a 10 and under thing.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-24, 00:32
thaapocalypse111 thaapocalypse111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

after my child years of getting free candy and smiles at halloween, now i like to get fucked up as hell and just do random acts of retardedness on halloween. last year i wen out with painted blood all over my face and rob little kids of their candy(munchies) while fucked up on cannabis and hot damn gin. then cause anarchy all over town. my favorite trick last year was pouring flower in peoples air conditioners so their house is hard to clean up LOL that and robbing the kids...we sticked em up with paintball guns and after we got the candy we shot em anyways.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-24, 00:56
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

"Hey, man, you ever been trick or treating? ...... You ever been trick or treating on weed!?!?"

Fuck all that walking around, I'm going to a party. Besides, it would be a bad idea to wander around my neighborhood after dark.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-24, 01:36
EscoPotHead EscoPotHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

Iam gonna hide in the bushes and wait for one of you guys to shoot some little kid and take there candy. Then Iam gonna chase you down take your candy and shoot you with a paintball gun.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-24, 02:14
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

I'm gonna be walking around drunk and high with a paintball gun, but maybe i'll eat some shrooms. Walking around at night here isn't a good idea, but with 4 friends, it should be fine.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-25, 00:47
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

take 16+ dramamine(sp?) then go out, see how "fun" it is then.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:41
antifreeze antifreeze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

I don't know about your area, but my is covered with cops on halloween. I usually don't do anything too heavy on halloween for this reason. Being 2-3 taller than everyone else tends to draw a bit more attention than I like when under the influence.

Mushrooms would probably be good. I always want to go explore the woods when on them. Dramamine and dxm would be good if you want to trip godzilla size like balls, get lost and have to ask little kids for directions.

I've been shaggy every year since 9th grade. Gonna be four for four after this year.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-26, 20:02
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

if my parents didnt keep such a eagle-eye watch on me I'd make nail-grenades and throw them at children and I'd give them pills instead of candy. Fuck it all though...I live 3 miles from town and I dont feel like walking that far to bother stupid locals.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-27, 20:40
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

I think if I dont get my friend to bring something good, trip or treating...gonna mention that monday heheh
Im gonna take to packs of dimendramine (drammine) .....
 #15 
Old 2002-09-28, 06:47
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: haloween on drugs

This board really is turning into a TeenChat
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics