About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-22, 23:28
rev_DXM rev_DXM is offline
Regular
 
Default Is it dry out there or is it just here?

I was living in Corpus Christi, Tx up until a month ago, when i went away to college. But the bud sitaution down there got so bad, it was fucking ridiculous. It was as dry as a fucken bone down there.
I swear to God, you could go to any dealer and you couldn't find shit. Not even my hook-up, who was supposedly a big-time TS dealer. It got so bad, i even had people coming to me looking for shit, and thats 'cause i had been outta the game for two years.
And I was talking to my friend in Dallas, and he says the situation is the same up there. He says people are going door to door to look for bud.
Anyone else experiencing this in their part of the world? Or is it just Texas? Let us know.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-22, 23:34
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

Well i dont think its dry eveywhere but its fucking dry here to in So-Cal. My parents smoke all there connects are dry as hell a big pot farm in San Berandino (were all about 60 miles from LA) just went down and everyone is way dry. I got lucky as hell i went to a good friend of mine whom i use to be a stoner kid with asked him what was up and they took me to a guy the only guy around here who has a pound left over before the farm was busted a few weeks ago. So i got them an ounce. But after there out were gonna have to wait for the kids who get there shit (wich SUCKS) from mexico to get there shit again.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-22, 23:58
thaapocalypse111 thaapocalypse111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

It was dry down here in wichita kansas....we had alot of weed from mexico, and then out of nowhere it all dissappeared. its been dry all summer and i had to quit my habit, but a week ago, I was sitting by my stoner friends and one of em claimed he had a pound of really good shit from his other friend, i bought 2 onces from him last night....Its da bomb! im not sure what kind it is, its 'unknown' but we call it fireweed, because it flames up your throat like a bitch, but you only need like 1/2 hit to get high! i take 2 hits and i cant even move! i have no idea where this weed came from...but yall gotta taste it!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-23, 01:30
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

fuck mexican pot
 #5 
Old 2002-09-23, 02:12
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

Yes fuck mexican weed. It is so shitee, i dont know why mexico is kinda famous for bud its like the most shitee conditions for growing bud at least north mexico. We use to grow(i dunno why we havent, but i guess my dad is gonna start some more plants) unfourtanetlly we had to bring the plants in becuase all the sudden neighbors moved and the outdoor conditions here in so-cal during the winter are perfect. Well anyways we planted some awesome seeds, got some from a guy who sells an awesome strain, the pot is so good that there is no seeds in the buds like in schwag so out of his few pounds he found about 10 seeds and gave us 6. Anyways as i said we had to bring them inside so we put them in the garage we made this old entertainmet center deal into a little growing place is is like a big cabinet we put the plants in them and finished up growing them with flourcent lights it kinda sucked becuase we didnt get a whole lot off of them but the buds were awesome. Anyway i guess there is no point to this story.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-23, 03:09
thaapocalypse111 thaapocalypse111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

I dont think the shit i had was actually grown outdoors in mexico, i just it was transported from mexico, its fucking hydro! its good shit. not like that fireweed i have now, where it just takes 1/2 a puff. mexican weed as i know it is about 2 puffs to get high.....i think that is pretty good to my standards.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-23, 04:27
Bombora Bombora is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

i read all this stuff about the good weed taking 1/2 a rip to get you stoned and the bad stuff taking 2 rips wtf man? do you really smoke pot or u making this up? or are you just a total lightweight? I've smoked pot in a lot of different places and up here its relativly good compared to a lot of stuff (mexican dirt weed and that shit they grow some places in lower 48) but even good pot you take more than 1/2 of a fucking rip.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-23, 05:41
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

Maaaan, I swear. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Wichita is as fucking dry as a dog's ass in a desert.

4 days ago I went on an 8 hour run that produced nothing. Then 2 days ago I ran into a good friend of mine who is living in a family shelter. Great guy too. He says he could get me some shit and so we went and picked up this 50 year old black guy and took him to some house in the ghetto and hands my money to 2 tough looking black teens who jet off. So here me and my friend are, circling the block for 30 minutes slowly in a bad neighborhood. Finally I got a 20 sack so I'm happy. It's some good shit too, damn. Just got blazed last night with a girl and 4 others at her cousins house. So maybe I have a hookup in these dark days.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-23, 05:52
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

I have to agree with Bombora. I had White Widow once (which for Kansass is great). Took 2 hits to get a healthy buzz. Don't see really how 1/2 a toke will get you ripped, but if so, pass that shit my way .
 #10 
Old 2002-09-23, 12:52
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

I can confirm that Dallas is pretty dry. There's still KB and 'dro but no shwag. From what I hear they're really clamping down on the border hard and have been putting up signs (heard this from several sources) saying something along the lines of "If you think it's dry now, wait till October." Thank you government. Thanks to the very low supply, when someone finally gets through with a trashbag full of shwag he'll be a rich man. Basic economics, the government just made pot trafficking more profitable.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-23, 13:21
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

It was dry as hell all summer in the town I just moved from (in west texas). Everyday we'd be searching for weed all the time that we were awake... usually find nothing, but every half-week or so, we'd get a 20 sack or a dime for 25 bucks. Schwag too, nothing but schwag ever in that town. Mexican brick fucking bullshit schwag. There was some 5000 lb (or so "they" claim) schwag bust by the boarder, I'm pretty sure that's at least why that town was dry all summer. It's still dry, but a little less.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-24, 07:40
57js 57js is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

I feel sorry for all of you. If you came to San Francisco you could get as much as you wanted. I feel for you. I know what a dry spell is like myself. As to the post of 1/2 a hit to get blasted your crazy. I just came off 3 months of sobriety and it took more then a hit to get me high. It took quite a few hits to get there and thats with some good stuff to. Anyways good luck to all you left high and dry i feel for you.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-24, 22:31
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

In responce to this one hit buzz bud, I don't know. I got some kalm bud now, and sure a little bit will get me high, but no matter what I smoke, it'll take a while before I finally feel it. You say ya catch a buzz from one, even half a hit? I don't start to feel shit ever until I'm through with the second bowl. Sure, I get more high off of more potent bud or what have you, but never have I caught a buzz right after one hit.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-25, 01:04
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is it dry out there or is it just here?

Well, that sucks for you guys but i mean, i'm in canada and there is like always budd so i don't really to worry, and it's pretty good stuff, lots of different strains.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics