About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-22, 15:05
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default $Meth Synthesis$

I've been reading up on synthes' for a few months now... gathering general info and reading up on chemistry via books from the library. I've heard that on your first time you'll most definatly fail, which makes the whole thing sound less appealing, but I'd like to put myself in a position that even if I fail terribly, I haven't wasted two or three hundred dollars...
How much money do you think you'd spend trying to produce around 1/2 an ounce of pure meth?

-Thanks...
 #2 
Old 2002-09-23, 15:10
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: $Meth Synthesis$

try lab tips?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics