About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-21, 21:23
RDX RDX is offline
Regular
 
Default Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

I'm new to these forums so I obviously don't know the rules or if there are any. So if there is and this question is not permissible, please say so.

Where would obtain GHB, Rohypnol, or Xanax? I heard GHB is an industrial degreaser and is hard to obtain, Xanax mixed with GHB is very dangerous, and Rohypnol is a Mr. Feel Good drug. Forgive me if I'm mistaken.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-21, 22:28
man who love 420 man who love 420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

make ghb i dont know what roophies r and xanax is a antianxiety? rob a pharmacy or bitch and moan to a shrink
 #3 
Old 2002-09-21, 22:37
everyone loses everyone loses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

GHB is the Mr. Feel Good drug and hard as hell to get, Rohypnol can you say date rape drug not good, Xanax I have no clue on this one oh and if you do get GHB do not and i say do not ever mix with beer it make you go into a coma state
 #4 
Old 2002-09-21, 22:56
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

Wow. Who are these new retards?
 #5 
Old 2002-09-21, 23:25
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

get lactic acid and lye. One mol acid per one mol NaOH. You have GHB.

rohypnol aka roofies are a date rape drug, but G has been accused of such too, so i bet you'd get fucked up.

for xanies, bitch to a shrink about your anxiety. you hafta eat like 4 to feel anything tho.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-22, 00:11
RDX RDX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Wow. Who are these new retards?


Me? Retard? I'm not the one doing drugs. All in good fun.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-22, 01:34
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

Yes i have to say, i think i am the retard here and i didn't post.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-22, 03:05
everyone loses everyone loses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

that was cold Z3m so cold and a Mod too
 #9 
Old 2002-09-22, 06:41
user name user name is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

OK SO IF YOUR NOT A RETARD YOU MUST BE A RAPEST MUTHAFUCKA IF YOUR NOT USEING THE DRUGS
 #10 
Old 2002-09-22, 09:10
www escapetwice com www escapetwice com is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

This cocksucker definitely implied he was looking for these for the date rape purpose. Fucking fag maybe you should make some posts about how to acquire a personality and you won't need this shit.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-22, 17:53
RDX RDX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

No, I didn't imply anything. You assumed the implications.

In fact, you read that my intentions were not to use these drugs when what I really said was that I don't use drugs. Why? Because I don't have them.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-24, 02:33
DarkStarDMT DarkStarDMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

if you intend to obtain these drugs for date raping purposes, then do us all a favor and go shoot 20 bags of dope, right now. if you want xanax (or similar drugs like valium/klonopin) for YOUR OWN USE, its easy, if you have health insurance. go to the doctor complaining of insomnia and anxiety (NOT depression). tell them you have tried OTC sleep aids/herbal remedies and they have not helped. they will most likely try to prescribe you some bullshit drug like paxil or trazodone. come back a month later saying they dont work and you will soon be getting benzos. the key is to act like a complete basket case insomniac. a few rails of blow prior to the appointment (as long as you dont sniffle in the office) do wonders for this.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-25, 21:03
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

quote:
Originally posted by dopeman420:
get lactic acid and lye. One mol acid per one mol NaOH. You have GHB.


you're an Idiot Gammabutyrolactone + NaOH =GHB Not lactic acid


 #14 
Old 2002-09-25, 23:15
TheSellOut TheSellOut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question: How do I get GHB, Roophies, Xanax?

Maybe the guy wants to rape himself. It'll build up self esteem if your a loner like me
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics