About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-15, 20:59
mbosu38 mbosu38 is offline
Regular
 
Default Ecstacy Alternative

Does anyone know of a ecstacy alternative, but not herbal ecstacy. I'm looking for something that gives the same kind of effect, ie. empathogen/entactogen. However, I'm not looking to try any more tryptamines. I've tried all of those. Any other suggestions?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-16, 00:33
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

have you tried MDA?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-16, 01:39
mbosu38 mbosu38 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

Yes, I've tried all of the MDxx. Any other suggestions?
 #4 
Old 2002-09-16, 01:42
SSP SSP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

4-methylaminorex
 #5 
Old 2002-09-16, 15:43
mbosu38 mbosu38 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

I thought about that, but my connections aren't that good. I have a hard time finding any MDxx substances, let alone Ice.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-24, 19:49
DarkStarDMT DarkStarDMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

other than MD** drugs and tryptamines, there isnt much that fits the bill. the best MDMA alternative is more MDMA
 #7 
Old 2002-09-24, 23:59
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

What about piperazines? What about all the other phenethylamines? ibogamine?

And since when are tryptamines empathenogenic?
 #8 
Old 2002-09-25, 02:02
DarkStarDMT DarkStarDMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

well, not in the strictest sense, no, but really other than MDA, MDMA, MDE etc.....nothing really is like ecstasy. i did forget the piperazines, and when i said tryptamines i should have clarified as i really only meant 5-Meo-DIPT (Foxy). high dose MDMA does have hallucinogenic effects, which led to my comparison. really though, no 2 drugs are the same, which is why i love drugs so.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-25, 02:40
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal11.shtml

Tryed all the tryptamines have you?
 #10 
Old 2002-09-25, 15:51
mbosu38 mbosu38 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

Alright, it is true I haven't taken all of the tryptamines. However I have tried AMT, 5-MeO-AMT, 5-MeO-DIPT, 5-MeO-DMT, 4-Acetoxy-DET. Oh well....guess I'll just have to stick with MDxx. Although I've gotten some good ideas on what to try in the future. Thanx for all of the input.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:26
chemmy_chemmy_420 chemmy_chemmy_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

ive heard mesculain was somewhat like an E feeling...
 #12 
Old 2002-09-25, 18:31
Eurnome Eurnome is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

well some E has mesc in it =P
 #13 
Old 2002-09-25, 21:29
nw freak nw freak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ecstacy Alternative

Yes mescaline does have amphetamine/hallucinogenic properties and you should look for the San Pedro cactus also latin species name Trichocereus Pachanoi.You can find them in some nurseries.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics