|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-09-09, 22:38
|
40ozTOfreedom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
how can i smoke in my room?
alright i need to know how i can smoke in my room without making my room smell like smoke. ive tried blowing threw washing machine tissue things but it didn't work. just wondering about some ideas.
|
|
#2
 2002-09-09, 22:44
|
D.N.S 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
go smoke outside
|
|
#3
 2002-09-09, 22:48
|
man who love 420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
get some incense and blow it into your pillow(filters the smell some) to have a nice rest
|
|
#4
 2002-09-09, 23:23
|
runaway 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
If your parents will pick up on the smell, you really cant smoke in your room...Just "go for a walk"...or go out with friends and smoke...
|
|
#5
 2002-09-09, 23:44
|
40ozTOfreedom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
i blow the smoke from pipe into the pillow? or do i blow insence into the pillow?or both?
|
|
#6
 2002-09-09, 23:55
|
2004 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Eat the shit ala Leary Biscuit style
|
|
#7
 2002-09-10, 02:12
|
Mista Piccolo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
A fan and window, or a spoof. Take one of those cylidrical cardboard toilet paper rolls (without the tp), then take some toilet paper, and spray it with like deoderant and cologne or some shit till its near dripping, put it in one end of the tp roll, and bend the sides of that end. Then when you smoke, blow the smoke slowly through the open end. Do it in your closet or something if you don't think it's chill. Works like a charm. Try it outside first, and if it don't work then ask around. Maybe I missed a detail.
|
|
#8
 2002-09-10, 03:21
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Besides the fan and window idea, everything else is worthless. But I used to smoke a lot so I used a 3 foot blower at a high rpm. Just sat in front of the intake and it kept all the air blowing from outside my door to out the window.
|
|
#9
 2002-09-10, 03:46
|
Ulsterman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Smoke with the window open and have a fan blowing...then when your done smokin'spray air freshner all around the room. [creamy]
|
|
#10
 2002-09-10, 04:08
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Yeah, I saw that tube/fan idea on a movie called "The Smokers" (Horrible movie but the blonde chick is hot as hell (she was also in Cruel Intentions 2 which was also a shitty movie)).
|
|
#11
 2002-09-10, 04:43
|
Achilles 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
a little modification that works wonders with the toilet paper roll deal is this, stuff the tube full of bounty sheets then tape a garbage bage to one end. Blow those phat hits into the whistle and then when done squeeze the smoke out, there won't be much as it gets a double filter, and works alot better than the single pass. peace!
|
|
#12
 2002-09-10, 04:56
|
www escapetwice com 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Okay, here are two ways that both eliminate almost all the odor:
Go to an army/navy surplus store and get an old gas mask canister. Blow smoke in one end, almost all the scent/smoke is eliminated.
or...
Get a paper towel tube and stuff it full of DRYER sheets, like snuggle or whatever that crap is. I don't know why this works, but you blow weed smoke in the one end, and while smoke comes out the other side it smells like a fresh batch of laundry and not like weed at all. Make sure you use a good amount of dryer sheets so it'll work good.
|
|
#13
 2002-09-10, 07:22
|
WhatUpDetroit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
I smoke in my bathroom.. Lock the door, blow out the window. Turn on the fan that sucks up the 'fog' from the shower and spray some toilet deodorant saying i did a nasty dump if anyone asks. Easy as, i did it every day for a couple of months.
|
|
#14
 2002-09-10, 07:30
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
People might start to think there is something wrong with your ass Detroit. 
|
|
#15
 2002-09-10, 17:36
|
EscoPotHead 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
all you have to do is seal off the crack in your door so smoke cant get out and smell the house. about 2 weeks before toking in your room start lighting incense, so then your parents wotn notice that smell. I put my fan in my window pointing towards window and it blows the smoke out. i have a friend spray air freshener every couple of hits. by morning most of smell is gone. my mom walked in like 5 minutes after toking and she didnt notice a thing.
|
|
#16
 2002-09-10, 18:36
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
I have to say, this is all too much work for a real stoner. My method worked better, too.
|
|
#17
 2002-09-10, 19:25
|
Crispy311 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
I think smokin' in your room is the stupidest thing possible. It's almost askin' to get caught. But I understand the urge to want to I suppose, cause I used to try it. What I did was get a pipe or somethin' and put little bits of bud in it. Enough as to where I could smoke almost all of it in one hit. When it came to exhalin', I had a little tube from the inside of my room going out the window and I would just blow all the smoke out of that. It doesn't work to well cause no mater how hard I try, I little smoke always escapes into my room. Not enough to cause suspicion, but enough to smell it if you happened to be in that certain corner of my room. That little bit could easily be covered by incense, air freshener, deoderant, etc... Sure, it takes a while to catch a buzz, but if you need to get stoned, go outside, it's pretty much the only for sure way not to get busted. Also, if you're lucky enough to smoke in your room (tobacco my friend), just smoke all the bud ya want with incense burnin', then spray whatever ya need to do spray, then smoke some cigarettes or somethin'. Nothin' coveres the smell of smoke better than more smoke.
|
|
#18
 2002-09-10, 20:20
|
www escapetwice com 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
quote: Originally posted by www escapetwice com: Okay, here are two ways that both eliminate almost all the odor:
Go to an army/navy surplus store and get an old gas mask canister. Blow smoke in one end, almost all the scent/smoke is eliminated.
or...
Get a paper towel tube and stuff it full of DRYER sheets, like snuggle or whatever that crap is. I don't know why this works, but you blow weed smoke in the one end, and while smoke comes out the other side it smells like a fresh batch of laundry and not like weed at all. Make sure you use a good amount of dryer sheets so it'll work good.
Ok you really have to do one of the two above things that I suggested. Trust me I did it so many times and both of these beat anything else here, seriously. Go get a paper towel tube stuffed with some dryer sheets and blow any kind of smoke in one end. It kills the smell 99.99% The gas mask canister also works awesome for like a year solid and they cost like $5. Seriously these are like the only things that work good without a hassle. I don't know why nobody else has done em.
|
|
#19
 2002-09-10, 20:58
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
I've done them. They don't work. Especially when theres a fog of dryer sheet smelling haze hanging around your ceiling.
|
|
#20
 2002-09-10, 21:01
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Just open the window and smoke out of it.
|
|
#21
 2002-09-10, 21:19
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Interestingly enough, I smoke in my parents room. In the back of their room, they have one of these huge fans meant for getting some air flowing in the house. Works great...if they're in there, I just go outside.
|
|
#22
 2002-09-10, 22:04
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
i have tried most of the above mentinoed methods(cept the gas mask filter, it seems like a good idea). the best one is either smoke in the bathroom or smoke out your window or get a nice 20 inch fan n ur window and you straight(but you have to crack your door or leave a crack at the top of the window to get good airflow) i smoke in my bathroom out the window and with that vent fan on afterwards. i dont like all the dryer sheet ideas cause the smoke is still there it just smells like chemicals. and personally i wouldnt inhale smoke filtered by laundry sheets that shit is supposed to keep your clothes smelling "fresh" for 2 weeks...do you really want that in your body?
|
|
#23
 2002-09-10, 23:49
|
AKO 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
If your so worried hang out the window.... I dont know what most u smoke... but i smoke joints... and exhaling thru some shitty tube aint takin away the smoke burnin at my joint. I jus burnt candles and scented candles in my room..... when u put a normal candle out u get a real strong smokey smell... its pretty nice 2. Ive also got this air freshner thing that smells constantly next 2 the door.... its so strong that if ur standin next 2 it u can barely smell anythin else..... its also a nice smell of peach 
|
|
#24
 2002-09-11, 02:15
|
Motopunk420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Smoke in your bathroom and turn on the shower works every time
|
|
#25
 2002-09-11, 05:06
|
Frank Castle 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
I suffered the same dilema and no matter what I did my father was able to smell it. Recently my bedroom (which consists of two rooms, bedroom and a washroom) just got a stand up shower. I told my father that we should seel it right to the ceiling so that no steam would go into my bedroom and reck my posters (what a crock of shit). He though it was a great idea and i now have an airtight shower that filters right outside on the 2nd floor. Works like a charm
|
|
#26
 2002-09-11, 06:27
|
www escapetwice com 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Yeah the dryer sheet thing does leave the smoke... when I did it I would blow the smoke out of the window usually, because if I just used a tube and no sheets the smell would still find it's way back into my room.
The gas mask filter is awesome though nothing but air comes out the other end. You can take a huge hit of rotten disgusting smelling resin, blow the smoke through the filter right into a friends face, and they won't smell anything at all. It's awesome how good it works. My best friend has been using the same filter forever and it still works like it is new too.
|
|
#27
 2002-09-17, 02:14
|
antifreeze 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Being a senior in high school I have faced this problem for quite some time. Smoke out a window in your room. I do that all the time. Spray cologne all around the window after your done. Take a hot shower and smoke in there. Do it late, so your the last one to take a shower. Run the ceiling fan after your done. cooking is always a pretty safe method. Muffin mix works GREAT, especially for field trips. It DOES smell like weed when you cook it, food smells usually cover it up though Let it sit in high proof alchohol for a couple weeks.
If all else fails, just smoke out a window and saturate your room in cologne.
[This message has been edited by antifreeze (edited 09-17-2002).]
|
|
#28
 2002-09-17, 03:18
|
THE SOLAR SUN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
go get yourself a vaporizer! there will be no smoke and you'll get fuckin ripped
|
|
#29
 2002-09-17, 03:31
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
What do you guys do with the smoke that comes off the bowl? Even if you cover the bowl after each hit it still lets some smoke out.
When i use to smoke in my room and not anyone to know i was doing it i would go to my closet smoke in it sorda and blow my hits into a pile of sheets in the closet and then close the closet door.
|
|
#30
 2002-09-17, 08:48
|
HeatherLynn 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
I hate to sound all rude but has no one here heard of Glade air fresheners I have been smoking in my room since I was 9 (pot and reg) and just by using glade pluggins incense and that good old staple Bathroom spray my room doesn't smell like smoke.
|
|
#31
 2002-09-17, 09:29
|
Reverand Robb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
quote: Originally posted by subvertpunk: What do you guys do with the smoke that comes off the bowl? Even if you cover the bowl after each hit it still lets some smoke out.
I was wondering when somebody would bring this up. I suppose the high RPM fan by the window would take care of most of that. As for what you exhale, go by a small HEPA filter, they filter out particles smaller than those that make up smoke. Lacking that an activated charcoal filter ought to be as good as a gas mask. I never had to deal such issues as pot wasn't such a biggie. Other things, though were another matter. When I'm visiting my folks and, say, wish to partake in something that is usually accessorized with foil, before heading out to see what friends what were to chicken to leave LA [and move to the Bay Area as the rest of us did over time], I need to be careful due to the sharp chemical odor of the substance as it burns [Yes, even at my age I need to hide things from my parents; they're less than 20 years older than me; and as you get older you'll find that the age gap doesn't seem so far] With a foil, if you are careful enough, you need not worry about any smoke coming from it as you would a pipe. As for blowing out the smoke, I take 3 or 4 sheets of tp, fold it over itself in 2" folds. What you want is something that you can blow through - but only with a medium amount of effort [trial and error before hand really helps, I might add]. Then you just blow the smoke through that forcefully. If you see some smoke pass through, make another fold. It works. Believe me, my folks are practical bloodhounds when it comes to these things and I've never had a problem. I've also used this method when smoking at work [in the restroom] and at public restrooms at various places [don't do that no more: almost got real busted real bad for other stupid sh*t] As for incense, air fresheners, candles, etc., those are usually a dead give away to all but the densest parents - almost like a cop finding you with your stash in a film canister.
|
|
#32
 2002-09-17, 17:01
|
www escapetwice com 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
For eliminating the smoke coming out of the bowl, you can buy a cheap-ass metal piece and get a lid for it too for like 50 cents. The lid just screws on and has a small hole in it, and it eliminates most of the smoke because the weed goes out when you aren't actually hitting it.
I used to use this at school because if you see a teacher come by you could toss the bowl in your pocket and it would just go out, then you can pull it out when they leave and keep smoking.
They also have some bat-shaped pipes that supposedly don't let any smoke out, I know of 2 (that also look real cool) called the "Bud Bomb" and "Agent Blue." I haven't tried those.
I'd think that since you were doing this in your room, a vaporizer would be badass because they just fuckin rule and there are some cheap ones out there now. An added bonus of this is your parents won't evn hear you sparking the lighter.
Then you can exhale into a military surplus gas mask canister... there wouldn't be shit for smoke in your room.
Just to be safe, maybe have the window open and a fan on. If you are paranoid like me, this should calm you down because there would be no smell, no smoke, no noise... nothing to worry about.
I just saw this site http://www.ezhash.com/plans.htm that sells plans for $20 on how to build a vaporizer. I can't vouch for them or anything... maybe you can also find plans on the net? Anyway, vaporizers can be found for like 50 bucks now, and one would be an awesome investment. Easy to hit, less harsh, and far less waste than a bowl makes... plus it eliminates the ambient smoke that you were worried about. I'd get one.
|
|
#33
 2002-09-28, 22:34
|
psycH0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Holy Crap! You must have smoked yourself retarded or something ! Just use commonsence!
Step 1: Open Window Step 2: Turn on Fan Step 3: Start Toking Step 4: VaBreeze (that shit that takes away the odors in couches etc)
To be a True stoner , You must invent your own Technique...
fark, i need to learn how to spell ...
peace
|
|
#34
 2002-09-29, 04:33
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
My blower idea is still the best I've heard. They are easy to get at a hardware store and a small one isn't going to make much noise. It'll suck ALL of the smoke out a window or vent or crawl space, or whatever.
The blower can also be placed anywhere with tubing going from the intake to the blower and from the output to whereever. Hidden, silent blower, exhale in one direction, vacuum like activity removes smoke.
You're breath will still stink, but that's what Altoids are for. Curiously strong, they are.
|
|
#35
 2002-09-29, 07:13
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Get some ozium. It kills the smell without leaving a strong fragrance. You'll find it at any auto parts store, or the supermarket, or wal-mart, etc.
|
|
#36
 2002-09-29, 11:12
|
om3ga 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
why don't you make a bong like a lung or bucket. . . then hold it in for aaaages until no smoke exists. then you will be really mashed and no-one will smell any smoke!
|
|
#37
 2002-09-29, 16:44
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Why not buy a $10 blower and $3 of ducting?!?!?!?!?!?
|
|
#38
 2002-09-29, 17:20
|
AzUrE BLuE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
U know theres this thing my cousin gave me a for my birthday. Its great. Its called the "SMoke Eater" from the company "Third Lung" i think.(i cant really remember cause it lets me get stoned out of my mind all the time) Search for it on yahoo or something like that. what u do is blow into it and it filters/eliminates all smoke and odor.
|
|
#39
 2002-09-29, 17:48
|
adihash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
if your a true stoner theres your own technique wtf?
I just told my mum all about cannabis, she still refuses to touch the stuff but she dosn't have a problem with it.
If you can prove you can use drugs responsibly then theres no need to smoke spliffs in such secrecy? Or maybe my mum is alot softer who knows.
I always prefered to smoke in the field near my house with my friends than in my room.
|
|
#40
 2002-09-30, 01:12
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Most people don't like their children doing illegal and dangerous activities at all, tlet alone in your home.
Either your mom is unusually educated, or a horrible parent.
|
|
#41
 2002-09-30, 01:19
|
40ozTOfreedom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
yah i just saw one of those, its called blow hole here. and its like a pvc tube attached to the filter from a gas mask. its the shit, and i woulda bought it but i bought a phat ass new sherlock and the rest of my money (25 bucks) went to weed.(shits 25 bucks per gram, but it knocks you on ur ass)
|
|
#42
 2002-09-30, 17:07
|
DoobyDoobyDoo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
What is so bad about parents letting their kids smoke weed or bakky anywhere, I guess im not looking at it the same way you are Z3m but why is that bad parenting as long as it is used responsibly by people in the household ( btw my parents don't like me smoking at all if you were wondering, i gotta do it behind their backs like every one else)
|
|
#43
 2002-09-30, 17:16
|
adihash 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
z3m my mother is a fine parent, she maybe a single mum and we may have struggled to make end meet when I was young when we lived on welfare, but she picked herself out of the gutter by herself.
Went back to college and got her a descent job to provide for me and my sister, and I don't sit around stoned alday either I study graphic design, so how is she stupid?
Since when was smoking pot dangerous? and I think there are very few people on this board that agree that it should be illeagal.
|
|
#44
 2002-09-30, 21:35
|
letsgethigh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
You can open your window, or if you dont have a window you can get a vacume and suck the smoke out in there. I hope this works for you. But, if u don't want your parents to know then you can go outside.
|
|
#45
 2002-09-30, 21:50
|
Thefatgoalie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
My method is very, very, simple. When I was in High School i bought tons of inscense.
Burn 2 sticks for 20 minutes, open your window a little bit,and then toke up.
Blow all your smoke through the slightly opened window.
Worked every time with no trouble.
|
|
#46
 2002-10-01, 02:07
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
Why don't you idiots sober up and read my post...
|
|
#47
 2002-10-01, 02:22
|
Bombora 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
I just waited till my friend oded in my room now my parents are happy that im smoking weed and not shooting up  i recommend every1 try this it changed my life for the best.
|
|
#48
 2002-10-02, 11:32
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: how can i smoke in my room?
quote: Originally posted by www escapetwice com: I just saw this site http://www.ezhash.com/plans.htm that sells plans for $20 on how to build a vaporizer. I can't vouch for them or anything... maybe you can also find plans on the net? Anyway, vaporizers can be found for like 50 bucks now, and one would be an awesome investment. Easy to hit, less harsh, and far less waste than a bowl makes... plus it eliminates the ambient smoke that you were worried about. I'd get one.
I built one based on the element from a car cigarette lighter. [Again, I got the plan/idea from High Times.]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|