About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-03, 00:11
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

I live in Virginia, but I don't know how much prices vary from area to area. If you live in Virginia, great, but if ya could, about how much would it cost to buy, lets say, a gram of this shit? Just tell me what state you're in so can get an idea and all.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-03, 05:47
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

uhh never bought it but i belive its like 60-70 a liq and u cook it and it makes a gram of powder i think
 #3 
Old 2002-09-03, 23:33
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

Just rob your local vet, K sucks anyway.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-04, 23:16
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

Ah, well I love the shit! Anyway, robbin' ain't in the cards (At least robbin' some place. I'll rob some punk kid for money or somethin'). Anyway, I'm sure somebody else got some more prices.
 #5 
Old 2002-09-04, 23:53
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

it is usually sold by the vial unless you buy it at a rave or something. I wouldnt pay more than $70 for a gram, but prices differ depending on the company that made it and what kind of K it is, so your question is a little to vague for anyone to answer.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-10, 02:10
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

40$ a jar (about 1/3 of a gramm)
50-80$ for a lik

this is all ttokyo shit, better k is harder to get and more expensive...
 #7 
Old 2002-09-10, 13:10
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

Virginia pricing is as follows :

(plus or minus $10 depending on your connection)

Pink powder, best - $75 per cooked gram
White powder, great - $65 pcg
Yellow powder, decent - $55 pcg
Tan powder, total shit - usually only sold in $5 bumps at parties or 2-line $20 bags
 #8 
Old 2002-09-10, 23:03
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

I get 30 bucks for a jar and 60 for a liq.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-10, 23:11
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

youve never done K in your life superkiller. your not foolin anyone.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-10, 23:21
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

nah man he did, i saw him shoot it. I didnt do it cause i was smoking tonic (weed with acid on it) and i was tripping like hell.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-11, 00:30
man who love 420 man who love 420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

$20 for an eighth of powder powder is more expensive and when you buy in bulk it gets cheaper Boulder,co
 #12 
Old 2002-10-06, 16:54
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

uhhh acid is destroyed by flame. you gain no effect from smoking acid on anything, other than what you were smoking it on. nice try
 #13 
Old 2002-10-06, 17:36
chemmy_chemmy_420 chemmy_chemmy_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

its 30 dollers canadian a vial here...
 #14 
Old 2002-10-06, 18:09
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

people never pick up sarcasm
 #15 
Old 2002-10-06, 20:45
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

my friend (yes i know hes a bastard), stabbed his cat and took it to the vet, and they kept it for like 2 days in Inetsive care but then let it go home, and he got tons of liquid k.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-06, 21:46
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

YA thats really sad man.

I sometimes wish to get in a car crash for a steady supply of opiates but, thats diffrent since opiates ar addactive. And im not hurtin a small little wee kitten!
 #17 
Old 2002-10-06, 22:22
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

Yeah, that's pretty fucked-up...
One day I'm just going to call the vet and ask if I can pick some up for my grandfather, because, uhh, his cat needs it. Then I'll proceed to tell them that he doesn't have a car, a phone, or legs, and he's a retard, too. I bet I'll hit the jackpot
 #18 
Old 2002-10-07, 14:36
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

I'm telling you guys, just rob the fuckers! Vets are weak-ass and probably won't put up a fight.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-07, 18:54
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ketamine Prices (The Powdered Shit)

id go with 2004's idea.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics