About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-01, 20:17
fra_sotona fra_sotona is offline
Regular
 
Default Just out of interest....

I was wondering how many people (like me) don't actually smoke their pot but eat it instead.
Hmm maybe I should setup a poll....
 #2 
Old 2002-09-01, 20:27
Ulsterman Ulsterman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

I prefer to smoke weed. I think eating it in brownies or something waste too much of it because you have to use alot of it...but fuck it Ill still chomp 'em down as long as Im not paying ffor it.


[This message has been edited by Ulsterman (edited 09-01-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Ulsterman (edited 09-01-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-09-01, 22:38
fra_sotona fra_sotona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

Livin in the uk means i normally have hash cos weed is just that bit more expensive, and w/ hash u eat it raw if ur lazy and can handle the muddy taste.
I dont like smoke really but luckly for me most drugs can be taken orally
 #4 
Old 2002-09-02, 00:55
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

Why is resin more available and cheaper than weed anyways?! I've never understood that. My mother was English and having spent every Summer over there I must say that I smoked more resin all in all than weed. And I never realized the matter til you just pointed this out. Also, your pubs close waayyyyy too early!! lol!! I hear Parliment is considering Midnight is this true?!
 #5 
Old 2002-09-02, 01:01
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

Hash and Resin arent the same thing man. Hash is what is scraped off the top of the mj plant. While resin is scraped out of your pipe.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-02, 02:56
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

Hash is made from the resin scraped off the weed plant. Jamiroquai knows what he's talking about you Don't
 #7 
Old 2002-09-02, 03:41
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

in many other places hash is referred to as resin, subvertpunk.

and i smoke my pot. i like to make oils and butters out of clippings after fall, or sometimes ill buy an ounce of schwag and cook up something with it. but i smoke my nugget, as it is only proper to do so.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-02, 11:12
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

quote:
Originally posted by GhettoJ:
Hash is made from the resin scraped off the weed plant. Jamiroquai knows what he's talking about you Don't


hehehe
 #9 
Old 2002-09-02, 13:42
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

Stupid question time: Hash is more potent then weed, right?

It's funny, I've never even seen hash before and I guess in the UK it's more abundant. Kooky
 #10 
Old 2002-09-02, 15:49
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

not necessarily...

it all depends...

i'm sure someone has a better answer.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-02, 19:12
crexx crexx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

who eats pot.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-03, 18:30
fra_sotona fra_sotona is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

Funny ive only ever seen/used weed once as hash always seems more available and cheaper but i must say i prefer weed
 #13 
Old 2002-09-03, 19:54
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

Speaking of hash...

Hash and opium in the same bowl = win
 #14 
Old 2002-09-03, 20:09
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

ya, hash is more potent because its concentrated, and it is resin...
 #15 
Old 2002-09-03, 22:48
THC_Is_Your_Friend THC_Is_Your_Friend is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

Hey, It's my first post here but I've been a regular viewer for around a year now. As a regular cannabis user from the UK i think I can offer some information -

Real Hash, as in not the hash that makes up nearly all of the UK's hash supply can be stronger than some weed, it is not however pure or concentrated THC, merely a different "part" of the plant. Good bud is always stronger than hash in my experience, this could, however, be to do with the fact that while real hash is a blonde resin which should crumble nicely at room temperature, all "hash" i have come across in England is a dark shade of brown and needs a flame to crumble. The hash on the uk market is so impure and nasty it doesnt even deserve the namesake of true hash.

Hope i taught someone something.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-03, 23:32
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just out of interest....

quote:
Hey, It's my first post here but I've been a regular viewer for around a year now.


YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MAN! if everyone viewed for as little as a month we'd have a better board, all around.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics