|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-09-01, 14:15
|
rancidbar 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
I'm 14, been smoking weed since last january, but i feel the time has come for something new.I don't really fancy XTC or meth, but something similar strength to weed.
|
|
#2
 2002-09-01, 14:46
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
You gonna start a new thread everytime soemthing pops into that little head of yours!?
|
|
#3
 2002-09-01, 14:55
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
'I'm 14'
And your already bored with pot?
|
|
#4
 2002-09-01, 14:58
|
rancidbar 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
sorry, but its sunday afternoon, got no drugs, mates aren't doing anything,and im bored.when i said january, i mean last year, and i aint gonna stop smokin it, just fancy something new aswell.
|
|
#5
 2002-09-01, 15:26
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
If you aren't ready to try E you shouldn't really be doing anything other that weed and booze anyway.
|
|
#6
 2002-09-01, 15:44
|
rancidbar 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
the reason i don't want some of the harsher drugs is because they last too long for my liking.im gonna try to get some salvia off the net, using my sisters credit card (not steal it though), but some people said they got no effect and i need somewhere other than my house to order it to.If i can't get that im not sure,thats why i asked.what do you think to tranquilizers/mild stimulants/shorter lasting hallucinogens?
|
|
#7
 2002-09-01, 16:00
|
CRaZyAmishMaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
quote: what do you think to tranquilizers/mild stimulants/shorter lasting hallucinogens?
try 'em. how about dxm, dmt, hash (high's a little different than weed), ritalin?
|
|
#8
 2002-09-01, 16:16
|
Ulsterman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
Bored with weed??!! Thats blasphemy Goddamn it!! My advice stick to the weed , acid or..uh...scorpions
|
|
#9
 2002-09-01, 16:41
|
rancidbar 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
get this straight, im not bored of weed,just want something else aswell.And about the hash, i live in england,and hash (where i am) is more common (and cheaper)than weed.In case those of you who haven't tried hash wanted to know,most of the time (where i am) hash anit as good as weed.My hash costs between �7.50 - �10.00 per 1/8, whereas weed costs up to an astonishing �10.00 per 1/16! (please dont flood me with shit bout how hash is 10x better because this is where i am, and no doubt there is better stuff out there.)anyone else ever tried squidgey black?
|
|
#10
 2002-09-01, 16:53
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
DMT doesn't last very long, (an hour) but I kinda doubt you want to do that if you're looking for something milder. I can't act normal the morning of the day after I do DXM around my parents, it isn't really short-lasting. Just take some E, or if you don't really care about something milder, just shorter, DMT. But DMT is a VERY POWERFUL drug. Whippets (nitrous) are pretty fun, and only last a few minutes too.
www.erowid.org
[This message has been edited by confuzious (edited 09-01-2002).]
|
|
#11
 2002-09-01, 18:58
|
kronikus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
Don't tell this kid to start doing DMT and shit! Based on what he said, my advice would be to go with mushrooms. Sure they last a while, but that's part of the fun.
|
|
#12
 2002-09-01, 19:17
|
r0k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
ketamine only lasts for 2 hours and as long as you dont do enough to put you in a hole you should be fine
|
|
#13
 2002-09-01, 20:07
|
OMiNiStiK420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
If you ask me, it's pretty damn pointless to do a mild that doesn't last long. I think you should either just stick to the cheeba, or take vicoden for a mild buzz or nitrous for a short but not so mild buzz.
|
|
#14
 2002-09-01, 20:19
|
Ulsterman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
Angeldust---go for it
|
|
#15
 2002-09-02, 03:04
|
GhettoJ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
Crack: five minutes of fun!
|
|
#16
 2002-09-02, 03:15
|
ultrafresh 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
quote: Originally posted by OMiNiStiK420: If you ask me, it's pretty damn pointless to do a mild that doesn't last long. I think you should either just stick to the cheeba, or take vicoden for a mild buzz or nitrous for a short but not so mild buzz.
I was going to try vicodin, but i read about the potential side effects. That put an end to that.
|
|
#17
 2002-09-02, 03:32
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
suuperkiller, is that you?
nah, just playing. but youre only 14 man, whatever you do past weed at that age isnt advised by me. suggesting DMT and Ketamine to a kid who has zero drug experience and is only 14 makes some of you look.... dangerous.
|
|
#18
 2002-09-02, 07:02
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
Lol hmmm... Don't flame the kid for fucksakes. He just wants info. At least he's not an asshole.
As for stronger stuff. I'd advise Whippets (nitrous oxide. DON'T use automotive grade Nitrous) or Shrooms. Shrooms will either be the greatest drug you will ever do or scare you back to just weed for a few years. Muahahahaha.........hahahahaha *stares*.
Mind hooking me up some hash?.... Seriously.....
|
|
#19
 2002-09-02, 10:12
|
rancidbar 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
if you're asking me for hash, not very likely that i can get it to you soon (uk-us).I think shrooms are on the cards as its season in about a week or two.Only problem is getting the right ones.there are people who have a pretty good idea, but i don't want to end up in hospital because I ate the wrong ones.You may all think i'm stupid, but i think i'll get some salvia, because if it turns out shit, in less than an hour it'll be over, and it's not addictive.that or ketamine i think.
|
|
#20
 2002-09-02, 13:33
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
Nah, you're not stupid, just not informed like you should be  . DAMN, no hash for the Kamikaze! Lol, didn't expect a positive respose. 
|
|
#21
 2002-09-02, 15:07
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
rancid, what part of england you from?
dont say the england sucks... its better than like the third world... urgh
if your 14 then you really shouldnt be doing anything other than weed and booze. Superkiller(14) made a thread similar to this a while ago, and i think the general consensus was that he should not be doing anything at his age, although i dont think killboy's gone along with that....
so my point it, dont.
|
|
#22
 2002-09-02, 15:27
|
Tanna 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
You can get extremely good hash in the uk if you know the right people! Although on every street corner you can pick up a low quality hash cheap. E is great, maybe try a little billy, maybe try some (my favourite) opium, LSA, DXM its really your choice. BUT i agree with junglist, at your age its not a good idea to try anything. Stick with weed and alcohol.
|
|
#23
 2002-09-02, 19:15
|
crexx 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
who the fuck could ever get bored of pot? pot has always been there when your low and there when you right high! you cant turn your back on pot man.
|
|
#24
 2002-09-02, 19:41
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
I can turn my back on pot easily. When your really low it just makes things worse. Maybe if you tried some drugs that cause a better euphoria than pot you would agree.
|
|
#25
 2002-09-02, 21:06
|
Ulsterman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I'm getting an urge to try some new drugs, nothing too harsh though any suggestions?
Did I mention scorpions?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|