About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-24, 07:29
leet0 leet0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Ether from lighter fluid

NAPA STARTING FLUID, BLUE CAN.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-29, 00:33
jude jude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ether from lighter fluid

quote:
Originally posted by leet0:
Any ideas on how I could get my hands on those 2 ingrediants?


i want to know how to make crystal meth the good clean stuff please help or i will buy it
 #3 
Old 2002-09-29, 01:26
thaapocalypse111 thaapocalypse111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ether from lighter fluid

i beleive that THC taken orally is completly safe, and when smoked its hardly bad for you. I dont think that THC is a cancer causing agent by itself, its just that you have to smoke the plant material as well, carrying carcinagins.

and what the fuck dude, LSD does not kill brain cells. neither does weed.

shrooms are also a very healthy high, as long as they are the right kind, and not poisenous ones

 #4 
Old 2002-09-29, 07:00
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ether from lighter fluid

I'm sorry, but I just have to try this, ever since I read Fear And Loathing In Las Vagas I have wanted to try ether. I am going to try mixing 151 and lime de-scaler (it says the active content is muriatic acid)
Any ideas on how to precipitate ether from solution? What is it's boiling point? I figure it must be pretty low, do I need dry ice to precipitate it?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics