|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-08-09, 23:17
|
SUPERKILLER1911 
Regular
|
|
|
|
DXM(nothing stupid)
If i am planning on having sex on dxm will i have trouble?
|
|
#2
 2002-08-09, 23:27
|
leet0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
yes
|
|
#3
 2002-08-09, 23:46
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Lol, you think of sex on DXM?
|
|
#4
 2002-08-10, 01:35
|
r0k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
if you ever did dxm you would know its almost impossible to get a hard on with it
|
|
#5
 2002-08-10, 03:01
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Yeah, and if he had any brains he stop making a new DXM post ever day and use the foumrs SEARCH option!
|
|
#6
 2002-08-10, 03:12
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Where the hell would you get the energy to hump???
|
|
#7
 2002-08-10, 03:19
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
quote: If i am planning on having sex on dxm will i have trouble?
Damn, I have to have an espresso or two before I can hump, hell, the few times I've tried dxm...I could barely get up from where I was sitting.
|
|
#8
 2002-08-10, 04:13
|
cherryred 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
i'm wondering who would have sex with this kid in the first place. i've read his posts; he seems like a jackass. maybe he meant "masturbate" in place of "sex".
|
|
#9
 2002-08-10, 04:23
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
I'd have sex with him..if I could have some of his black widow, hash, pcp and coke laced weed....but seriously... Cherryred, I hate you, I was just about to post that same thing! 
|
|
#10
 2002-08-10, 05:48
|
SUPERKILLER1911 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Yeah assholes thats why I got a fucking blow job tonight
|
|
#11
 2002-08-10, 07:59
|
leet0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
sex and blowjobs arnt the same thing my friend.
|
|
#12
 2002-08-10, 12:22
|
sassafras 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
...don't forget about his famous LSD laced weed!!
|
|
#13
 2002-08-10, 14:05
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Wow, you got a blow job!? Thats great son, youre really becomming a man.
Incase you havent realized, any slut will suck your cock. And frankly, I wouldnt want a woman whos so easy to put it in her mouth cuz that just means shes a slut, and its nothing new to her! So be happy with your 13 year old hos, as they give you everything thats been passed around for the last few months.
|
|
#14
 2002-08-10, 16:24
|
SUPERKILLER1911 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
quote: Originally posted by sassafras: ...don't forget about his famous LSD laced weed!!
Dont ever remember saying that.Im really starting to get pissed off at this bbs everyone acts like fucking assholes.
|
|
#15
 2002-08-10, 16:37
|
cherryred 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Alright. So let's tally it up. Who's the real asshole? You, Superkiller, or, us. It could quite possibly be either/or. But then I'm reminded by posts by you, such as the one above. Shall I quote?
"Yeah assholes thats why I got a fucking blow job tonight"
Listen, Superkiller: No one cares that you have sex, get blowjobs, get handjobs, or get railed in the ass for all I care. The fact is, you obviously created this topic to brag at the fact that some slut was going to give you a cheap, unsatisfying, boring orgasm. So until you say something the least bit intelligent, don't talk to me.
|
|
#16
 2002-08-10, 16:59
|
SUPERKILLER1911 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Cherry you have fucking 5 posts you fucking loser.I wasnt bragging at all I was just wondering if i would run into any problems FUCKING.THATS ALL.
|
|
#17
 2002-08-10, 18:36
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
You where bragiing you shit for brains! ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE who has EVER done even a small amount of DXM would not need to ask that! So why dont you go gloat about how you got your little willy waked around the school yard, okay?
Oh, and have you noticed, that people are usually asssholes to idiots? That usually a stuypid post by soemone disliked is the one to get flamed? Hmm, its a wonder why ALL your posts are constantly ending with yoru ass in tears!?
|
|
#18
 2002-08-10, 18:38
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Oh, and it doesnt take any amount of posts to realize youre a fucking moron!
|
|
#19
 2002-08-10, 20:10
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
The boy's recently turned 14, jesus christ give the boy a break, he asked a quasi-intelligent question that could have been easily answered without turning this into another post filled with sence-less flames. All he asked was, "If i am planning on having sex on dxm will i have trouble?"
Yes, there is your answer.
I agree with nobody, all of these fucking posts about DXM are becomming extreamly annoying.
|
|
#20
 2002-08-11, 03:16
|
cherryred 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Superkiller, why do post counts matter? So what, maybe I haven't posted as much bullshit as you. And maybe, this isn't my first name here. Why are you so hung up over the goddamn post count? Really, jesischrist, who cares?
|
|
#21
 2002-08-11, 09:31
|
leet0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
My posts? not many. My intelligence? higher than yours. Superkiller, you contradict yourself in every way possible. I think it would be a good idea for you to just unplug your modem and shoot yourself in the head. thxkbye,leet0x
|
|
#22
 2002-08-11, 16:35
|
SUPERKILLER1911 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
Maybe another time.
|
|
#23
 2002-08-14, 08:37
|
Alex Jacobson 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
SUPERKILLER1911 man you strike me as the type of person that would kiss a girl after getting his shit sucked huh?.......
And don't lie man I know you like the taste of your own semen now don't cha you kinky little sex poodle you.
|
|
#24
 2002-08-14, 10:27
|
leet0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
of course he does... he made a post called "getting high on semen"
|
|
#25
 2002-08-14, 14:28
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
I have low self-esteem! I will brag about myself on the internet!
I have to take a shit, but I don't want to clog up the toilet again. What to do? If I went out the window, they'd arrest me on the spot. They watch me with heat vision. Good thing my HID is water cooled.
|
|
#26
 2002-08-14, 15:04
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM(nothing stupid)
youre not listening to me, superkiller. and see how it happens? i cant make them stop flaming you, all i can do is close threads.
if you have sex on dxm let us know, but it sure seems unlikely that youre head will be thinking about sex, and more unlikely that youll be able to perform.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|