About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-08, 23:52
leet0 leet0 is offline
Regular
 
Default amoxitabs and ketamine

I was on rxlist.com looking up another pill I found. (my cats dying and he is probably going to be put to sleep soon, the doctor is comming to my house this friday to put my cat to sleep, do you think he will bring ketamine?) anyways, he has been sick lately and i was searching the pills, i found tapazole but I think that is for his thyroids, but I also found something called amoxitabs.. 100 mg each.. I couldnt find these on rxlist.com
 #2 
Old 2002-08-09, 00:25
leet0 leet0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: amoxitabs and ketamine

bump
 #3 
Old 2002-08-09, 06:00
leet0 leet0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: amoxitabs and ketamine

bump... any info? I don't think these pills do anything, I've got a fealing there just useless, but can anyone tell me what they do.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-10, 02:36
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: amoxitabs and ketamine

Tapazole - its for his or her hyperactive thyroid.

Amoxitabs - I beleive that its used for fatugie, to essentialy (sp?) give your cat a little bit of a boost.

There of no use to you unless your trying to kill yourself.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-10, 02:59
leet0 leet0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: amoxitabs and ketamine

alright thanks, I wasn't going to take them just doing some research.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-10, 06:37
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: amoxitabs and ketamine

smoke some weed and blow it in the cats face

maybe u could inject him with some heroin, he'll be in heaven before he is dead
 #7 
Old 2002-08-10, 07:40
Regular
 
Default Re: amoxitabs and ketamine

Lol, funny but mean.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-10, 12:32
sassafras sassafras is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: amoxitabs and ketamine

I gave my old cat a key bump of Ketamine once... Little fucker was crazy from then on. (That was like five years ago when I was younger)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics