About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-08, 22:27
leet0 leet0 is offline
Regular
 
Default hey all 10 mg valium?

This is my second experience with perscription pills, the first time I took 4, 20mg adderalls and that was pretty sweet. This time I found some more pills. I looked them up on rxlist.com and found out they were a benzo.

so they are these blue pills, and on the script it says DIAZEPAM 10MG > FOR VALIUM 10 MG. So should I get some kind of buzz from these? Thanks for the input in advance.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-08, 22:45
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey all 10 mg valium?

Valium is amazing... Its meant to relax you, and when you take it, you get all spaced out and really relaxed. Just DONT TALK TO ANYBODY CLOSE TO YOU! When you take Valium you get brutally honest, and you'll probably say something you would like to take back...
:P
 #3 
Old 2002-08-08, 22:53
leet0 leet0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey all 10 mg valium?

awsome, did I take enough? 20mg..
 #4 
Old 2002-08-08, 23:19
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey all 10 mg valium?

Im not really sure...I just judge by the # of pills...
1/2 pill gets you really, heavily buzzed
1 pill makes you pretty high
2 pills get you really high
3 pills get you blasted
and 4 pills arn't something I'd fuck around with if I were you...
 #5 
Old 2002-08-09, 03:53
XaZuReX XaZuReX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey all 10 mg valium?

I like valium's. When I take them I like to also take 2 or 3 pills and 4 or 5 shots of some liquor you'll be fucked up.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-09, 04:01
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey all 10 mg valium?

Maybe im wrong...but that might kill you..or at least make you really sick, and wish you were dead....
 #7 
Old 2002-08-09, 04:27
leet0 leet0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey all 10 mg valium?

nah i took 2 of those 10mg pills and i was only mildly buzzing
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics