About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-08, 21:03
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Xanax and GHB

I was 6mgs the other day and I was offered a capfull of GHB. The other dude squealed like a girl and said it tasted awful then drank something as a chaser.

I thought that if I held it under my tongue perhaps there might be a chance I would feel it faster. It was bitter and it stung for a while, but I didn't feel it the entire morning.

THey had xanax too, but they were so excited about having the 1mg ones, and were saying stuff like 'xanax is soo strong' 'wow, xanax'
but I just stood there.

Did xanax anway undo my GHB experience, or did I not take enough?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-09, 00:23
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Xanax and GHB

wow. mixing xanax and GHB could be seriously dangerous. id say you were lucky that it didnt floor you completely, im surprised that it didnt. ghb should be done alone, with nothing else, if AT ALL. personally, i dont have any use for that shit. you probably didnt get enough GHB, lokil. but like i said, be careful mixing that shit with xanax.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-09, 10:51
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Xanax and GHB

note: ghb is an industrial degreaser and flooring stripper...

sublingual ingestion is painful. try getting strung out on it for a month or so and then take a look at your gums... mine were blistered from chemical burns.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics