About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-07, 21:07
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Mushroom terraium plans

I originally had the container for 3 minutes but it started melting so Im like shit and took it out. It depends TM, do you want a drip shield or a cover for your terrarium? I had a glimpse of the substrate and it was very wet and steamy. I put in about 6cc of 'spore water' but it was about 7 months old and if it doesn't work I bet that is why.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-07, 21:20
00Nick00 00Nick00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

There is no way you can successfully sterilize
 #3 
Old 2002-08-08, 11:33
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

wow, this thread got messed up here....
 #4 
Old 2002-08-08, 16:39
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

a little sidetracked but thats ok
 #5 
Old 2002-08-09, 02:34
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

Yeah what the hell happened? I told Nick that you can sterilize jars of substrate but it is unreliable. I also said, "who said microsterilization was a tek?"
 #6 
Old 2002-08-09, 02:47
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

eh?

�Huzzah?
 #7 
Old 2002-08-10, 23:09
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

_-=News Flash=-_

I was just purveying the boards at shroomery and someone said how they were experimenting with baby jars! So you only have to wait about a week for it to fully colonize! You have to case them though because well, have you ever heard of a tapered baby food jar? This person said that he got the info from some vendors who had a great demand for prints and they swear by it! This idea rocks and I plan to try it soon!
 #8 
Old 2002-08-11, 21:00
snoochy_boochy snoochy_boochy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

Yes but keep in mind that you will need a lot more jars for the casing. I think it would make more sense just to do some pint sizers and wait the two weeks. If you want, double up on inoculation amounts.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-12, 12:15
sassafras sassafras is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

The best site I've seen on the net for shrooms is the shroomery (shroomery.org). Tons of plans or growing, spore trading ext...
 #10 
Old 2002-08-12, 20:38
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

4 baby jars equals one half pint jar, I dont mind the extra work considering how much time I save.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-13, 21:14
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

there is this ad in high times for this super easy shroom grower u mix like to bags of shit and put it the tupperware lookin thing then leave on top of the frig for a month or so and wallaaa!! now has anyone tried it cause it sounds to easy to be true
 #12 
Old 2002-08-13, 21:24
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

yeah forty i was about to say something bout that im about to buy one of those.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-14, 17:09
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

Another example of superkiller's stupidity! I take it you didnt research how well myco bags work at all, huh? Myco bags are SHIT. 95% of everyone who buys them [at $15-$20 a piece!] ends up tossing them in the trash cuz they dont work.

And if youre willing to spend $20 on something that would cost only about $15 to do yourself, and get more, plus better results, youre a complete moron!
 #14 
Old 2002-08-14, 17:11
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

S.E.N just shut the fuck up really.You fucking flame me for nothing at all.I mentioned that i may get one of those shroom boxes to see how it works.Fucking god.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-15, 01:05
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

20$??? the shit i saw was like 109$ and i thought i remember it saying it was gaurenteed i think we are thinking of 2 diffrent things but i really dont know much about the subject
 #16 
Old 2002-08-15, 01:53
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mushroom terraium plans

www.sporebank.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics