About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-10, 00:49
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default dimenhydrinate, I wouldn't use it...but

One of my friends is really thinking about trying it. There have been several threads about it, and I've looked at several sources online. But I keep getting conflicting information. The one constant is that dimenhydrinate (dramamine) is twice as strong as the other stuff thats in benedryl, or maybe its the other way around. Can I get a definate answer on which one it is?
 #2 
Old 2002-07-10, 01:28
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dimenhydrinate, I wouldn't use it...but

I think that dramamine is the weaker one. I took 8 dramamine and just felt like I was stoned and drunk, no weird hallucinations. I'll probablt try it again sometime with a larger dose, but with the 8 dramamine it was boring compared to what i'd expected.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-10, 02:11
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dimenhydrinate, I wouldn't use it...but

dimenhydrinate is the weaker one1 The stronger one is DIPHENHYDRAMINE, which is in sleeping pills mainly.

Both are anti-histamines, and both will give you the same high, just dimen. is only half as strong as diphen.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-10, 05:25
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dimenhydrinate, I wouldn't use it...but

God, I wouldn't do it. I really wonder if my recent psychosis was related to past drug use... Drams being one thing I did that I wish I hadn't. Tell your friend that brain damage lasts forever and demensia isn't as cool as people make it out to be.

Certainly not when it's not induced by drugs... Shit, seeing roaches crawling over everything is upseting enough. But hearing things on top of that is even worse...

I'd recomend that noone do it, actually. It's fucking stupid. Just drink until you puke out your stomach linning. It'll be much better in the long run. Seriously.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-10, 16:45
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dimenhydrinate, I wouldn't use it...but

I agree with you completely, however, he went ahead and tried it anyway.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-10, 19:10
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: dimenhydrinate, I wouldn't use it...but

You guys are eating motion sickness pills. What the fuck are you thinking?
 #7 
Old 2002-07-10, 20:11
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dimenhydrinate, I wouldn't use it...but

I wasn't thinking... That's why I tried to tell people it's a bad idea.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics