About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-08, 13:23
hallucinatorrr hallucinatorrr is offline
Regular
 
Default eating/drinking while on lsd

Hi,when i have lsd i might go to eat dairy or other food or drink like eggs,milk,tea,coffie,salty foods and it really makes me feel like i should`nt be eating that and when i actually swallow i get a MAD rush go right through me,it`s really scary.Can some one please tell me why this is,cause i`m sick of just eating bread and water.thanks
 #2 
Old 2002-07-08, 14:29
Kiddex Kiddex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

It's called "being on acid"
 #3 
Old 2002-07-09, 00:28
MaryHelene MaryHelene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

I'm really surprised you eat while on acid.
from my own experience it never works to eat while tripping cause it drags me down & stops the trip sooner than I want. it's best to eat on the way down (for me it makes the downward spiral a lot easier) but have a good meal about 2 hours before you drop sumthing. water is a must though but only drink if you feel thirsty.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-09, 02:41
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

This is stupid. Drugs fuck you up. Stop posting stupid shit.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-10, 11:59
hallucinatorrr hallucinatorrr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

Fuck you z3m little bitch,what the fuck are you doing on a drug site anyway you fucken hypercrit,FUCK OFF SMART ASS BITCH.
I HEAR THE BRITNEY SPEARS FAN CLUB SITE NEEDS MORE FANS,BITCH.OOOWWW,DRUGS ARE BAD,I`M A FAG,I MEAN YOU ARE A FAGGOT LIPPED SHIT LICKER,HAVE A GO DOG.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-10, 15:56
Dwarven_Commando Dwarven_Commando is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

LOL I think what Z3M was saying, notice I said think, is that drugs fuck you up. Crazy shit happens. Stop posting stupid shit probably means you should expect things to not work exactly the way you want. Ever tried fucking while on X? Usually takes a damn long time to get your dick hard. Ok, so that's my interpretation of what he said. Maybe I'm wrong, I should probably pay more attention to individual names but I seem to recollect Z3M posting his share of drug-related topics. Ok, now onto Hallucinatorrr.
First off, if you're going to flame someone at least make it seem intelligent. Second, THE TEMPLE IS NOT A DRUG SITE it is an information site. Notice that there alot of things on here that have nothing to do with drugs? Yeah, didn't think you could read. I'd address the rest of your lame ass post, but you piss me off too much to even think about it. I mean, what are you? 12? Hell even at 12 I had more intelligent comments to make than you made. Ok, that's enough of my pissed off you're a moron attitude. Oh except one thing, it's spelled hypocrite.

Now onto more serious things. Don't eat anything heavy, seriously sweet, or caffienated when you're tripping. It always makes me feel like shit too. If you're eating white bread it'd probably be a better idea to eat wheat. Try some noodles with garlic salt on em or something. I'd just try to avoid animal protein in general. Oh yeah, to answer your question the reason your stomach is fucked up could probably be explained by metaphysicist better than me, but here goes. You have blood dripping down your spinal chord basically when you trip. Which sends whacky signals to your brain, makeing you see crazy shit etc. First off if you're seeing things that wobble alot you may be getting motion-sickness. If not, it could just be that when you do acid your stomach gets sensitive. Also one thing is that if you don't know EXACTLY what's in the acid you're taking, you're quite probably taking something with inert ingredients in it, or at least psychosomatics with whacky side effects. So try switching your source for acid and see if that helps.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-10, 18:56
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

actually thats not how acid makes you trip, but good advice.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-10, 19:05
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

If I were on acid I would feel like giving food, not taking it.
 #9 
Old 2002-07-10, 20:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

Yeah, drugs are bad for you. Doesn't mean I won't eat them and that doesn't mean I can't tell people they're bad.

BITCHASSOWWWWWW
 #10 
Old 2002-07-11, 04:21
hippie killer hippie killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

z3m dont be a nazi. commando go be a fucking vegertain somewhere else YOU STUPID HIPPE. acid get u high and you see things and hear things. food is alwas good if you wanna get down just make sure you dont puke i know there are only psychological effects of acid no physical but i puked after eating some ice cream and it was all in the mind.
 #11 
Old 2002-07-11, 04:43
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

huh?
what about things like your eyes dilating and all that crap youre dumb oh yeah i hate that stupid garbage about like how acid gets stored in your spine and all that shit how the hell does stuff with absolutely no basis get started in the first place eh

[This message has been edited by D.N.S (edited 07-11-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-07-11, 05:26
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

Hail Hitler!

Mine Compt is the best read of my life.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-11, 17:50
hippie killer hippie killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

its ZIEG HEI moron take a lesson of the nazi mind.
 #14 
Old 2002-07-11, 17:51
hippie killer hippie killer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

i apologize for my first post i forgot about the dialation oof your eye's but besides that nothing i have exeperienced
 #15 
Old 2002-07-12, 03:57
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

Oh, I'm sorry. I vil lernd miselv gooder necks tim, ser.

In short, you're a nigger.
 #16 
Old 2002-07-16, 04:43
jjrox78 jjrox78 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

TRY EATING SOME FRIED CHICKEN WHILE YOUR TRIPPING WITH SOME FRIENDS! IT CAN BE A REALY COOL EXPERIENCE I ONCE WAS TRIPPING WITH SOME BUDDIES AND WE GOT SOME CHICKEN AND IN MID MUNCH WE ALL LOOKED UP AND REALIZED WE SOUNDED LIKE A PACK OF SEWER RATTS AFTER CLOSER EXAMINATION WE SOUNDED LIKE IT TOO !!!!! AND IT WONT UPSET YOUR BELLY. ALSO I LIVE IN TX AND AM IN A SERIOUS SEARCH FOR THE LITTLE DROP OF LIQUID I HAVENT HAD ANY IN AT LEAST A YEAR WHERES IT AT? EASY TO GET?
 #17 
Old 2002-07-16, 04:46
jjrox78 jjrox78 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

ACTUALLY AFTER CLOSER EXAM. WE LOOKED LIKE IT!!!!
 #18 
Old 2002-07-16, 05:19
sithie sithie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

after closer examination, someone needs to shoot you in the face.
 #19 
Old 2002-07-16, 06:50
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

sorry, but how fucking stupid are some of you people...?

answer: pretty damned fucking stupid.

by the way...it's "Mein Kampf".

"Sieg Heil" is something totally different.

hippiekiller and hallucinatorrr. dumbfucks. learn to spell, and at least flame effectively. your replies are temporarily wasting the pixels on my monitor.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #20 
Old 2002-07-16, 07:41
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

"your replies are temporarily wasting the pixels on my monitor."
......thats some funny shit
 #21 
Old 2002-07-16, 20:13
Hatred Keeps Me Alive Hatred Keeps Me Alive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

Dude, you've got to play minature golf
 #22 
Old 2002-07-16, 23:33
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

Yes, yes; I was going to say that it's 'Mein Kampf', but I was eaten to the punch.

Old Schicklgruber was one wacked out speed freak.
 #23 
Old 2002-07-17, 12:35
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

quote:
Originally posted by sph3ric pyramid:

"Sieg Heil" is something totally different.



Sieg heil means hail victory.
 #24 
Old 2002-07-17, 13:04
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

Stop the violence! Stop the verbal violence!

Oops I did it again,I stayed up all night, now I'm wired on coffee...

Doo-dee-doh-dey-doo...ahh fuck it!
 #25 
Old 2002-07-17, 15:02
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

What the hell is going on with all this nazi shit lol
 #26 
Old 2002-07-17, 19:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: eating/drinking while on lsd

Nazism is cool. Where have you been?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics