About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-07, 03:26
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Should I get them?

On www.plans-kits.com They sell plans to make ACID from items easily obtainable from the supermarket. I emailed them asking if the plans were the ones which explained how to extract LSA from morning glories. They said no and that there wre two plans in one and they both work. What do you all make of this? Should I order the plans. I probably will.

-Thanks
-~-6ix+Cee
 #2 
Old 2002-07-07, 04:05
Calvin Calvin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I get them?

i didnt think it was possible to make LSD just from items you can get from the supermarket. that sounds very interesting and suspicious.

even with the plans, making LSD is no simple task, not like making meth or extasy. i think you need good lab equipment too.

and if it was that easy to make it wouldnt be so rare to get on the street.

[This message has been edited by Calvin (edited 07-07-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-07-07, 04:11
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I get them?

You should have a semi-professional lab setup to make large quantities.

Not familiar with LSD to tell you if it's bs or not and I don't feel like looking up anything. I'd just stay away from LSD, anyway. Boring shit.

Try working with sigils and the Death Posture.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-07, 05:28
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I get them?

Chances are its gonna be some cut rate piece of shit synth that has you making garbage acid!
 #5 
Old 2002-07-07, 16:17
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I get them?

its bullshit and its not possible, dont waste your time or money
 #6 
Old 2002-07-07, 21:32
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I get them?

Everything on that site is a scam. Never pay for information.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-08, 02:54
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I get them?

I will tell you how to make it for free. its a lot harder than you think
 #8 
Old 2002-07-08, 20:32
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I get them?

Show me the way ol' wiseone! If you are talking about the synths on www.phodium.ws I have read em and now agree that www.plans-kits.com is a godamn scam!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics