About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-06, 01:23
WitheredFetus WitheredFetus is offline
Regular
 
Default Kava Kava

I rea don this web site that you can get "really stoned" off Kava Kava. I was in the mall today, and thought "What the hell, I'll try it." So, I picked up a bottle of Kava Kava Root (fingerprinted, 180 capsules, 500 mg). I took about 12 pills about 45 minutes ago and I feel absolutly nothing! How many do you need to take? Was I lied to about this? Please help me out.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-08, 08:30
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Kava Kava

it wont do anything too good it just relaxis you but itll fuck up your liver bad so dont take too much
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics