|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-07-01, 03:26
|
SSP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Whats so bad about crack and crank?
To combine two topics (because I feel as if Ive been posting way too many topics as a newbie): Crack, what exactly is so bad about it. I mean, I've tried powder coke, that was fun and all, but its's definitely not something I'll pay for when I've got crank.  Anyways, everyone never really says that theres anything bad about powder cocaine but crack cocaine is 10x worse than opiates. Supposedly its more addictive and causes brain damage, but how does smoking the same thing change the negative effects so drastically? Also, why is crack cheaper than powder coke? Onto my next question. I like methamphetamine alot, it must be my favorite drug. Yet pretty much everything on erowid talks about how crank is so addictive and worse than heroin, stuff like that. I'm sorry, but I really don't see that, I've more or less seen crank as a psychological addiction. I can understand if youve been staying up for 2 weeks not wanting to come down, but wouldnt that be psychological, not physical? Anyways, I'm just curious though from these horror stories (and seeing Elen Burstyn in Requiem for a Dream) I have always limited my crank usage to at the most 4 days of consective usage (this was only once, and the comedown was a bitch, helped by valium  ), though most of the time its just 2 days straight and I will wait 2 weeks before using it again.
|
|
#2
 2002-07-01, 03:48
|
Hazard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
shut up rite now
|
|
#3
 2002-07-01, 09:25
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Hes obviously never seen a crack head/addict. Or a tweeker with a severe meth problem.
|
|
#4
 2002-07-01, 15:38
|
SSP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
No, I havent. So thats why I'm asking.
|
|
#5
 2002-07-01, 18:22
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
You can usually get some incrediable deals on various goods when a addict goes to pawn all his valuables off so he can buy more product!
|
|
#6
 2002-07-02, 00:45
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
quote: Originally posted by I Love Poop: You can usually get some incrediable deals on various goods when a addict goes to pawn all his valuables off so he can buy more product!
Ah, usually it's that of a friend or relative [or anyone else who he can get access to]; their own stuff is usually long gone.
|
|
#7
 2002-07-02, 00:51
|
dr_psycadelia 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Hey Jackass My dad was a coke addict for 18 years and where is he now???? In JAIL! dont be a stupid ass and do those kinds of drugs?
|
|
#8
 2002-07-02, 01:25
|
SSP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
So is anyone going to actually answer my question?
|
|
#9
 2002-07-02, 23:30
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
I LIKE CHEESE
|
|
#10
 2002-07-03, 04:19
|
Hazard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
didnt i tell you to shut up
|
|
#11
 2002-07-03, 10:02
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
SSP - You Peice'o Trash. You're the scum of the world ya know. GRRRRR, FUCKING COKE HEADS.
|
|
#12
 2002-07-03, 10:03
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Nope, no ones gonna answer you because your dumb.
|
|
#13
 2002-07-03, 16:24
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
its becuase theyll make you a crackhead and a tweeker fiend. otherwise known as a junkie. of course, you dont have to get addicted, if you dont use very often.
|
|
#14
 2002-07-03, 16:47
|
blazeitup420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
crack is so much stronger then powdered coke... do crack and u will see why so many people fuck up there lives with it..
|
|
#15
 2002-07-03, 17:00
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
i gotta admit though, i am curious as to why crack is so much cheaper? like its what, $20 for a rock? whereas coke is like 80 a gram? (i dont know, so if im wrong thats too bad!  ) I gotta say, itd make more sense for crack to be more expensive....
|
|
#16
 2002-07-06, 02:40
|
CrackedOut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Well first off dumb ass let me tell you not to do crank. I can't tell you what's so bad about crack because i've never done it...but i can tell you about crank and why NOT to do it.
I used to be the biggest tweeker I'd stay up for weeks at a time and do a little bump every time i started feeiling tired or thaught i might come down. The most i ever went was 3 weeks without sleep. And the day i came off of it was the worst day of my life i wanted to die. I'm not going to lie to you though it was loads of fun untill it was comming down time. Comming down is hell. Head ach's that seemed to never go away, throwing up, paranoia, and seeing dark shadows...just to list a few of the things that will happen to you after staying up for a few weeks on meth. It fucks up your heart and can make it beat irregulary. After being on crank for about a week you start to look shout out as hell and having a normal conversation is hard because you can't think. Not to mention your immune system shuts down after that long and you can catch anyhting that's going around. And the paranoa is kinda funny to watch other people but everything scared the shit outa me when i was tweeking. But i did always have the cleanest room in my house and my mom loved me a lot because i always wanted to clean. But none of those things are worth it in the end...
I quit tweeking the day i almost died. I sold a lot of crank so the dealers i baught my 8 balls from would hook me up with a good price and give me some for me since they knew i'd always be comming back. I hadn't done any crank since my 3 week tweek which had been about 2 weeks without tweeking and i felt like i really needed some so when they gave me the 2 grams that was for me i pocketed it and broke me off a gram from the 8 ball, cruched it and railed my line, but that wasn't enough i hadn't done it in two weeks and i was craving the crank feeling so when i got to my friends house to sell some about 15 min's later i snorted the 2 grams right out of the bag. Everyone told me i was crazy. I was speeded the fuck up. The next thing i know i'm waking up in the hospitle, i had a heart attack and my heart stopped. IT WAS THE DUMBIST THING I'D EVER DONE! Addicted? sure you can be addicted. I was. Everytime i thaught about tweeking i just smiled and i always felt like i NEEDED it which i sure as hell didn't. I was addicted to the way it made me feel. I was what these people are talking about when they say junckie. It fucks up your life and takes over just like any drug addiction.
Well I guess i've gone on long enough. I just really want to discourage you people from doing crank a lot. If you do it please don't do it for more than a few days and know your limit.
|
|
#17
 2002-07-06, 03:14
|
SSP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
If you read my first post, thats what I do: only stay on it for 2 days at a time.
I guess you guys lost sight of what I was really asking about crank. Isnt a psychological, not physical addiction?
|
|
#18
 2002-07-06, 03:14
|
SUPERKILLER1911 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Thats sick man,thank god you're ok.
|
|
#19
 2002-07-06, 22:54
|
CrackedOut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
I'm not sure i you can be physically addicted, but i know i sure as hell was mentally addicted
|
|
#20
 2002-07-07, 01:08
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Too much of either will turn you into a strung out crazy bitch. Take Dankgirl for instance. Her behavoir makes no sense at all. Try and be friends and she hates you. Beat her and threaten her with knives and guns and she's your girlfriend for years... Stay away from stims.
|
|
#21
 2002-07-07, 10:06
|
Nicky_Little 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
"curious as to why crack is so much cheaper? like its what, $20 for a rock? whereas coke is like 80 a gram?"
Well Crack is something like %80 baking soda at least (I'm sure TOTSE has the recipe if you want to look for it) The reason it's 'bad' for you is cause you never know what kind of nasty stuff they cut it with to max the profit margin. Also, the high from crack doesen't last all that long so a lot of times people need to go out and get some more, and more, and so on. Maybe you can get away with it for a while but a lot more than half the people who try it end up screwing up their lives.
|
|
#22
 2002-07-07, 15:47
|
Crack-ed 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Crack fucks you up, it's not something to messa bout with!!!!!!!1
|
|
#23
 2002-07-07, 16:15
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
CrackedOut, you fucking lier. You used to sell lots of crank hey? But you said you were only getting 8 balls. Let the record show, that an 8 ball of meth is not a lot. ALso you said that you sniffed 2 grams right out of the bag. Again, not possible, it would burn your nose to the extent that you couldnt possibly finish it, and even if you did (which you didnt) it would have been some REALLY dirt ass shit if you didnt die off of sniffin 2 grams all at once. YOur story doesnt work, and it doesnt make sense. Do you feel the need to come online and lie to make yourself feel cool?
|
|
#24
 2002-07-07, 21:37
|
ThunderChunky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
He's a wannabe Metaphysicist.
|
|
#25
 2002-07-07, 22:13
|
CrackedOut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Whether or not you believe my story i don't care because your a dumb little fuck who doesn't know shit about me. How can you go and try to tell me what i did and didn't do. I almost did die and i was lucky as fuck that i didn't die. And yes i did snort 2 grams. I might have burned like hell except my nose was already fucked up from all the shit i had been snorting for the years before that. An eight ball is a lot of crank to be selling around here. Not many people are into crank so there's no need for more than an eightball everyone is into speed, but i liked to sell crank becuase i got it cheep from some good friends and made a lot of money. But I'm not here to try and defend myself because there's no need because again you don't know shit about me to try and tell me what i did and didn't do.
|
|
#26
 2002-07-07, 22:26
|
r0k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
was this crank laced with acid?
|
|
#27
 2002-07-08, 03:00
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
your story is just impossible, thats all i am saying. your like an olympic speed snorter if you can sniff 2 grams at once. In fact the lethal dose of good meth is way less than 2 grams.
|
|
#28
 2002-07-08, 03:44
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
I would never do crack, I would never do a drug named after a part of my own ass, ok folks? Kind of a personal guideline in my life. Someone says "You want some crack?" I say "I was born with one pal, I really don't need another one thank you very much. If I want the second crack I'll give ya' a call, but for right now I'm stickin' with the solo-crackola thank you!".
God...crack. Only in america would a guy invent crack. Only in america would there be a guy that cocaine wasn't good enough for, y'know? One guy walkin' around New York city back in 1985 goin' "Y'know, that cocaines pretty good, but I want something that makes my heart explode as soon as I smoke it, OK? I wanna take 1 suck off that crack pipe and go *gasp* *thud* now I'm happy - I'm dead, the ultimate high!"
That's the problem in this country, people never satisfied with stuff the way it is. We gotta make it bigger, and better, and stronger, and faster! Cocaine, what a great drug that was. I love to do some cocaine, I like to do a drug that makes my penis small, makes my nose bleed, makes my heart explode, and sucks all my money out of the bank, is that possible please?
I like to sit in the bathroom and talk to some complete asshole stranger for 7 hours on end is that possible please? With no penis and a nosebleed where do I sign up? Take my penis away! That was the worst part about that coke man was being in the bathroom with that stranger at the end of the night, wasn't it, huh? Talking about shit like it's solving the world's problems and the only reason you are in there is because he has the coke. That shoulda' been a fuckin' sign, doncha' think?
I mean, if Hitler had coke there would be Jews in the bathroom goin' "I know you didn't do it!" *snooort* "I like your mustache!" *snooort* "Fuckin' Himmler!" *snooort*. We used to do 8 balls. Oh, those were fun weren't they? There's nothin' like gettin' a bunch of coke, right? 8 balls was usually like 4 guys on a Friday night and one guys like "Hey man,let's get an 8 ball, it'll last us all weekend!". 4 hours the same 4 guys "Let's get another 8 ball!" and he's like "Lealawlealalaa!...leala!".
[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 07-08-2002).]
|
|
#29
 2002-07-09, 00:02
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
quote: Originally posted by ThunderChunky: He's a wannabe Metaphysicist.
Have I just been insulted?
|
|
#30
 2002-07-09, 00:36
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
I dunno, acid. I might try something called "colon."
|
|
#31
 2002-07-09, 02:42
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Er... Dark Magnet I mean.
|
|
#32
 2002-07-09, 09:58
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
quote: Originally posted by Z3m: Er... Dark Magnet I mean.
What? What'd I do? What?
|
|
#33
 2002-07-09, 18:44
|
Mista Piccolo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
What was that, old material from a bad stand up comic?
|
|
#34
 2002-07-10, 03:01
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
It's Dennis Leary, he's a great comedian.
|
|
#35
 2002-07-10, 07:06
|
scoff 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Hey all I'd just like to say that crank saved my life. I was extremely depressed and about to kill myself when I decided to try it for the second time in my life. Here I sit, still alive. Thank you God, and thank you crystal.
|
|
#36
 2002-07-10, 10:07
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
Real men do not commit suicide. Real men know just how much life sucks. Real men grit their teeth and take it bill after bill, war after war, tumor after tumor. You don't greet Death, you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away. I think John Wayne said it best when he said, "Fuck Death and the lung cancer he rode in on."
|
|
#37
 2002-07-10, 19:20
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
The real question is, 'Do real men do crack?' Look at Robert Downey, Jr. He does crack and the dude bagged Ally McBeal.
|
|
#38
 2002-07-10, 20:12
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Whats so bad about crack and crank?
There's NOTHING wrong. I love a crank in my crack.
Eh, it was there so I bit. I hope noone else said that before, 'cause I didn't bother reading this thread.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|