About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-30, 18:41
bongathon bongathon is offline
Regular
 
Default propoxy n/apap 100/650mg tablets

Hi all I was looking through my Aunt's medicine cabinet and I found a cointainer that contains 9 big pink pills that are called "Propoxy n/apap 100/650mg tablets" It also sais take 1 or 2 as needed ever 4 hours, I believe they were for when her horse crushed her leg and the expiration date is 09/22/00. My question is waht are these pills and do they have any recreational use also are they still good gived the expiration date sais 09/22/00?
 #2 
Old 2002-06-30, 18:56
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: propoxy n/apap 100/650mg tablets

I've used those several times. I don't know about the expiration date. But yes, they do have some recreational value. For me it took about 3 to get a small buzz, then a little bit of a mellow hydrocodone like feeling for a few minutes. I like them well enough, but they don't last nearly long enough for me. If you don't have anything else, I suppose they work well enough. But I'd keep looking through that medicine cabinet if I were you.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-10, 23:41
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: propoxy n/apap 100/650mg tablets

yea they are ok if u take mucho, like more then 6 they were one of the first opiate drugs i ever used for some reason they used to make me physically disoriented kinda drunk feelin but they arnt all to much fun take em all at once but i think thats about as much as you can safely due to the apap acetemophen bullshit in them. o yea, and for some reason i cant pop a woodrobe on them
 #4 
Old 2002-07-11, 00:24
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: propoxy n/apap 100/650mg tablets

APAP means the pill contains acetaminophen. I would not want to drink any alcohol while there was tylenol [acetaminophen] in my system. If they are 650mg pills and it reads 100 after 'APAP' it should mean there is 100mgs of acetaminophen combined with 550mgs of an opiate agonist.

Or it could be the other way around. Either/or I also wouldn't eat anything expired.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-11, 01:16
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: propoxy n/apap 100/650mg tablets

He said 600mg of apap I would not take too many of them. Apap will kill your fucking liver.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics