About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-29, 17:08
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default first time with E

I just tried it for the first time last night, and I thought i'd share the story.

I was hanging out with a friend, trying to find weed at 3 AM, and we asked some random kid in a 7/11. He didn't have any weed, but sold me 3 rolls. I got his plate# in case he ripped me off. I took one at around 3:15, and walked around for a while until it started to kick in. I started feeling happy and energized, and my friend said I was breathing really weird. We started walking back to my house (about an hour after i'd taken it), and I was starting to shake and clench my jaw. I was getting a little worried then, but not seriously. We stopped at a gas station to get a gatorade, I know that you should drink plenty while on E. I walked into the gas station, and I thought it was filled with a white mist or fog. My friend said that meant I was rolling really hard. The shaking had stopped, and I wasn't feeling at all worried now. We called a cab to go to another friend's house, and I drank another gatorade while we waited for it. The whole ride over I was feeling fucked up, not really aware of where I was or what I was doing, I just knew that I liked it. When we got there I gave one of them to my other friend, and the kid who was with me earlier started to drink. (he can't have E because of a heart problem). I was just sitting there smoking cigarettes and talking to the other kid who had taken the E. I was gradually feeling less fucked up, like I could concentrate again, but I was still happy and relaxed, but I had plenty of energy. I walked to the store with the other kid to get something for them to drink, and I was just feeling happy and energetic, but not really weird anymore. Around 6:30 I took a cab back home. I wasn't really tired, but I went to bed and fell asleep fairly quickly. I woke up at about 2:30 today and I'm not feeling any bad after effects, but my thoughts are maybe a little less coherent than is normal for me. I still have one left for tonight too.

[This message has been edited by confuzious (edited 06-29-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-06-29, 18:08
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: first time with E

if you wait a few days between doses youll get off better. and do it with more people, some chicks, and some loud ass music.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-29, 18:22
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: first time with E

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
if you wait a few days between doses youll get off better. and do it with more people, some chicks, and some loud ass music.


yeah..but if he takes it today then he'll be even more fucked up couse the other pill is still in his system. I knows it's really dumb to do, but i did the first time i did e, i liked it woke up next morning went to get another one poped and had an amazing hardcore roll but it was short.

I advise you to wait atleast 2 before taking another pill. That way you can enjoy ecstasy and don't fuck your brain up really bad and you won't loose the M~A~G~i~K of mdma which is most important i think

 #4 
Old 2002-06-29, 18:25
MaryHelene MaryHelene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: first time with E

yeah E is great! here are a few tips. don't drink & take E @ the same time. the combination is a killer on your stomach & u'll pay for that somewhere down the road. drugs are so much better without alcohol (unless u're taking coke). clenching your jaw happens cause there is more speed than pure E. I've had E that was so speedy I had to keep moving (hence why E is so great @ raves). smoking cigarettes take off the edge (especially menthol). don't eat anything with E as u'll ruin your trip or drink anything sugary (like pop). if you take 1/2 E & smoke a cig @ the same time u'll make it last longer & u won't have to take so much. take a multi-B vitamin if u're clenching too much and/or feeling urself come down. the multi-B will really ease the trip down & for me it's intensified the feeling or made a bad trip a lot more pleasant. and not least of all don't get paranoid! lol! many raves suck after a few hours cause everyone is paranoid & no one wants to talk anymore. so try to be nice & friendly no matter how bad u feel!
 #5 
Old 2002-06-29, 18:33
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: first time with E

blah, candy raver tips for a crappy roll.

ecstacy is best when used in private, intimate settings with people you are close too. what MaryHelene is describing is exactly why i dont go to raves anymore, and dont take E. ecstacy did provide me with many good experiences, most didnt happen at raves with people i didnt know.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-08, 19:12
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: first time with E

does anyone know if you can die from half a pill if your are allergic?
 #7 
Old 2002-07-08, 20:01
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: first time with E

yah.... I cant stop yah but Id wait ATLEAST a month b4 rolling again... dont wanna fuck with your seratonin system too much. Git some 5-htp for pre and post loading also perhaps some SSRI's for right when you come down (dont post load with the 5-htp till the ssri's are pretty much outa ur system same with stopping preloading early enuff b4 taking ur mdma)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics